Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:55 AM

How To Get That Book You've Been Looking For All Around - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How To Get That Book You've Been Looking For All Around (1578 Views)

The Story You've Been Waiting For Here --- Flower Boy And The S3x Addict / What Is The Most Difficult Book You've Ever Read? / What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get That Book You've Been Looking For All Around by Rovingheights: 10:25am On Feb 28, 2018
Hello Nairalanders,

To all the voracious readers out there,
Lover of good books
And you cant seem to find a place in Nigeria to satisfy your book cravings

Look no further.
Rovingheights Nigeria Limited
Nigeria's leading book marketing, publishing and creative enterprise. We distribute books, facilitate book reading events and promote authors.

Find us at;
172, Oshodi Oworonshoki Expressway, beside Eco Bank, First Pedro, Gbagada
Lagos, Nigeria
0909 215 8968

IG & Twitter: @rovingheights
www.rhbooks.com.ng

Books will take you everywhere

You can make your book inquiries here too
Thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Get That Book You've Been Looking For All Around by halaphilip: 3:24am On Mar 01, 2018
You don't seem to have the books I want.

Second Chance by Nyengi Koin
Rainbows are for lovers by Wale Okediran i think
Diary of a Jambite by Phil Adel Leigh

Can you help?
Re: How To Get That Book You've Been Looking For All Around by Rovingheights: 4:14pm On Mar 02, 2018
Hi.. We'll check up these titles and get back to you soon
halaphilip:
You don't seem to have the books I want.

Second Chance by Nyengi Koin
Rainbows are for lovers by Wale Okediran i think
Diary of a Jambite by Phil Adel Leigh

Can you help?
Re: How To Get That Book You've Been Looking For All Around by merxi55(f): 10:25pm On Mar 02, 2018
Here's my contact, please call me.. 08036142348 Mercy.
Re: How To Get That Book You've Been Looking For All Around by Godwinfury(m): 9:31am On Mar 05, 2018
The South African affair by Kalu Okpi. Pacesetters books, do u have it?
Re: How To Get That Book You've Been Looking For All Around by Ifeanyimike123: 4:19pm On Jan 17, 2019
Do you have all Dan Brown books in hardcover?
Re: How To Get That Book You've Been Looking For All Around by Timagex(m): 6:54pm On Jan 17, 2019
I'm looking for fear the night. Its a about a bad ass sniper. Someone tore the last pages away. I have searched and gave up. I will be greatful to have it anyhow anyhow.. Abeg... angry sad smiley
Re: How To Get That Book You've Been Looking For All Around by juzo98(m): 12:04am On Jan 18, 2019
Hello,
Please do you have this book title "Critical thinking skills". It was written by Steven west?
Re: How To Get That Book You've Been Looking For All Around by Rovingheights: 12:06pm On Jan 22, 2019
Ifeanyimike123:
Do you have all Dan Brown books in hardcover?
We have Origins available in paperback

(1) (Reply)

Ebereonwu: The Shooting Star Has Passed On / 2012/2013 Pume Exam Runs (lets Help Our Selfs) / How To Get A Lady, Thats Forming Too Hard To Get

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.