Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,420 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Pictorials Of The Construction Of A Locally Made Oven. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Pictorials Of The Construction Of A Locally Made Oven. (1640 Views)

Man Attempts To Fly A Locally Made Helicopter (video) / Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (Tsaigumi) - The First Locally Made In Nigerian Drone / Man From Gombe & His Locally Made Vehicle Cause A Scene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictorials Of The Construction Of A Locally Made Oven. by cyborg123(m): 10:31am On Feb 28, 2018
This thread is sequel to this: ‘Pictorials Of The Making Of A ‘sexy’ Circuit Board Using A Dot Veroboard.’; https://www.nairaland.com/4364664/pictorials-making-sexy-circuit-board

It shows summarily the steps my team and I used to develop a gas-fired oven. The oven has the capability of accepting various user-preset temperatures and processing times.

The body of the oven was made with fiberglass while the racks, trays and internal walls were made with stainless steel. An electronic circuit with battery back up provides automatic monitoring and control of temperature. The system can also recommend the reduction of flame level when necessary to improve system efficiency.

Picture 1: The construction of the body (front view)

Re: Pictorials Of The Construction Of A Locally Made Oven. by cyborg123(m): 10:32am On Feb 28, 2018
Picture 2: The construction of the body (rear view)

Re: Pictorials Of The Construction Of A Locally Made Oven. by cyborg123(m): 10:33am On Feb 28, 2018
Picture 3: Running of electrical cables

Re: Pictorials Of The Construction Of A Locally Made Oven. by cyborg123(m): 10:34am On Feb 28, 2018
Picture 4: Installation of temperature sensors and burner

Re: Pictorials Of The Construction Of A Locally Made Oven. by cyborg123(m): 10:35am On Feb 28, 2018
Picture 5: Fixing of gas pipe

Re: Pictorials Of The Construction Of A Locally Made Oven. by cyborg123(m): 10:36am On Feb 28, 2018
Picture 6: Connection of auxiliary power source terminals

Re: Pictorials Of The Construction Of A Locally Made Oven. by cyborg123(m): 10:36am On Feb 28, 2018
Picture 7: Installation of trays

Re: Pictorials Of The Construction Of A Locally Made Oven. by cyborg123(m): 10:37am On Feb 28, 2018
Picture 8: Preparation for the installation of the front panel

Re: Pictorials Of The Construction Of A Locally Made Oven. by cyborg123(m): 10:38am On Feb 28, 2018
Picture 9: The front panel

Re: Pictorials Of The Construction Of A Locally Made Oven. by cyborg123(m): 10:38am On Feb 28, 2018
Picture 10: Testing of the panel

Re: Pictorials Of The Construction Of A Locally Made Oven. by cyborg123(m): 10:41am On Feb 28, 2018
Picture 11: Installation of the circuit board

Re: Pictorials Of The Construction Of A Locally Made Oven. by cyborg123(m): 10:42am On Feb 28, 2018
Picture 12: The front panel being attached

Re: Pictorials Of The Construction Of A Locally Made Oven. by cyborg123(m): 10:43am On Feb 28, 2018
Picture 13: The final result

Re: Pictorials Of The Construction Of A Locally Made Oven. by iHart(m): 10:48am On Feb 28, 2018
Good work...

You can also add electrical heater, abi?
Re: Pictorials Of The Construction Of A Locally Made Oven. by cyborg123(m): 10:59am On Feb 28, 2018
iHart:
Good work...

You can also add electrical heater, abi?
Thanks, Yes.
Re: Pictorials Of The Construction Of A Locally Made Oven. by iHart(m): 11:01am On Feb 28, 2018
Is it cheaper and better to build your own circuit board or buy one?
Re: Pictorials Of The Construction Of A Locally Made Oven. by cyborg123(m): 11:07am On Feb 28, 2018
iHart:
Is it cheaper and better to build your own circuit board or buy one?
It is cheaper to build one except probably when making in very large quantities. And if the board is well constructed, there will be no problems.
Re: Pictorials Of The Construction Of A Locally Made Oven. by iHart(m): 11:20am On Feb 28, 2018
cyborg123:

It is cheaper to build one except probably when making in very large quantities. And if the board is well constructed, there will be no problems.
Do you know much about arduino boards? You can use it for this project, right?
Re: Pictorials Of The Construction Of A Locally Made Oven. by cyborg123(m): 11:27am On Feb 28, 2018
iHart:

Do you know much about arduino boards? You can use it for this project, right?
Yes, I do. It can be used for this project.

In a subsequent thread, i will show a bigger and better oven made with an Arduino Mega.
Re: Pictorials Of The Construction Of A Locally Made Oven. by iHart(m): 11:36am On Feb 28, 2018
cyborg123:

Yes, I do. It can be used for this project.

In a subsequent thread, i will show a better oven made with an Arduino Mega.
Good, i will have to see the project. cheesy

I also have a project i want to do using arduino...

1 Like

Re: Pictorials Of The Construction Of A Locally Made Oven. by cyborg123(m): 11:45am On Feb 28, 2018
iHart:

Good, i will have to see the project. cheesy

I also have a project i want to do using arduino...
I'll love to see your project too. wink
Re: Pictorials Of The Construction Of A Locally Made Oven. by walexsho(m): 3:27pm On Jan 04, 2020
I want to embark on a project like this, can you please send to me the blueprint or writeup.
Re: Pictorials Of The Construction Of A Locally Made Oven. by cyborg123(m): 6:34pm On Jan 04, 2020
walexsho:
I want to embark on a project like this, can you please send to me the blueprint or writeup.
My whatsapp number is +2349052249400
This was a commercial project. There's no write-up and I'm not authorized to give out the blueprint. But let me know of specific ways I may be able to help. Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

New Pictures Of Mars... Closer Look At Mars / See The Evil Snake Found Roaming Hostel Premises In Uniosun Oshogbo / Woman Claims To Own The Sun And Wants People To Pay For Using It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.