Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,228 members, 7,811,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

1,000 Houses Burnt In Kasuwan Magani As Kaduna Mayhem Worsens - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 1,000 Houses Burnt In Kasuwan Magani As Kaduna Mayhem Worsens (43863 Views)

Bandits Kill 3,000, Destroy 2,000 Houses, Burn 500 Cars In Zamfara Siege - SSG / Muslim, Christians Clash In Kasuwan Magani, Kaduna, Houses Burnt, Many Injured / Many Killed In Kasuwan Magani, Kaduna As Mayhem Breaks Out (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1,000 Houses Burnt In Kasuwan Magani As Kaduna Mayhem Worsens by alanka(f): 7:41pm On Feb 28, 2018
this happens only in a country where demoNcracy or mumutocracy is pratised.
Re: 1,000 Houses Burnt In Kasuwan Magani As Kaduna Mayhem Worsens by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 28, 2018
Long ago, I concluded that Nigeria is cursed and will never progress as presently structured. Violent outburst such as this confirms the unworkability of this fraudulent and forced union called Nigeria.

How and why has violence and wanton killings overtaken the country? A failed and fraudulent system of government where over 75% of the nation's wealth is stolen by the 1% office holders and civil/public servants, through salaries, benefits, and outright looting; thus, rendering the over 90% or over 100 million people in abject poverty, is the underlying reason.

Sad to say but, we cannot escape another civil war with the staggering number of very poor people. Gov. El-Rufai should be impeached.

1 Like

Re: 1,000 Houses Burnt In Kasuwan Magani As Kaduna Mayhem Worsens by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 28, 2018
Re: 1,000 Houses Burnt In Kasuwan Magani As Kaduna Mayhem Worsens by edupedia: 12:05am On Mar 01, 2018
nkwuocha:
The Zoo is falling gradually. grin grin grin grin

...keep patting ya own head like a maddie, u ipoob!...olodo...
Re: 1,000 Houses Burnt In Kasuwan Magani As Kaduna Mayhem Worsens by Bbox(m): 9:00am On Mar 01, 2018
kettykings:
Only God Knows the actual Number of Christians that has died in this evil and satanic Regime , The blood of saints wasted over absolute nothingness
look at this one...
you know nothing of that place, so you have no reason to judge. infact christians are two times than the muslims there...
i was at work day before yesterday near nursing home (barau dikko teaching hospital) a bus dropped there with some muslims that were shot by the christians...

infact christians are over taking the place and they should know this and awaits for retaliation
while muslims take over the state in a fresh start...

i pray may the clash starts there and ends there
before the remnant of kaduna state areas take action both muslim and Christian...

cause kaduna fight terrible... believe me.
Re: 1,000 Houses Burnt In Kasuwan Magani As Kaduna Mayhem Worsens by jpphilips(m): 1:45pm On Mar 01, 2018
Xbee007:
Jpphilips, this people don start their stupid religious war again. They are the major reason we can't have state police in Nigeria.

Why are you asking for just state police to quell religious war? why are you not asking for Navy seals? y re you not asking for national guard? why are you not asking for NSA for proactive intelligence? when you are empty, politicians sell their dumb narratives to you, when next a politician tells you State police is all you need, tell him sorry that you want to try the National guard, or reformed civil defense, can you do that? People fighting over girls you are telling us crap about state police.
Re: 1,000 Houses Burnt In Kasuwan Magani As Kaduna Mayhem Worsens by Xbee007(m): 2:21pm On Mar 01, 2018
jpphilips:

Why are you asking for just state police to quell religious war? why are you not asking for Navy seals? y re you not asking for national guard? why are you not asking for NSA for proactive intelligence? when you are empty, politicians sell their dumb narratives to you, when next a politician tells you State police is all you need, tell him sorry that you want to try the National guard, or reformed civil defense, can you do that? People fighting over girls you are telling us crap about state police.
You know, you could still express your opinion without resorting to unnecessary insults.
Bye
Re: 1,000 Houses Burnt In Kasuwan Magani As Kaduna Mayhem Worsens by jpphilips(m): 4:07pm On Mar 01, 2018
del
Re: 1,000 Houses Burnt In Kasuwan Magani As Kaduna Mayhem Worsens by Xbee007(m): 4:35pm On Mar 01, 2018
jpphilips:

It is a matter of time but:
State Police and Community Policing is gonna happen.
True Federalism is gonna happen.
I am not a pawn of any politician. They don't do reasoning for me, I do it myself.
BTW, I have never suggested State police and True Federalism are the absolute solutions to the myriads of problems we are battling. However, they are steps in the right direction.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? / SARS Beat Man To Death, After Officer's Girlfriend Accused Him Of Stealing Phone / Robbers Attack First Bank Amaraku, In Imo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.