Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,970 members, 7,814,285 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? (43876 Views)

Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time / Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] / Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by irririchris(m): 7:52pm On Feb 06, 2022
I was going out around 5pm (06.02.22). From afar, I saw five young people in front of a hotel, 2 girls, 3 guys, that was when the words came to me..."Will these girls ever listen?"

As a l moved closer I got a clearer understanding of what was going on. One of the ladies (Jane Doe 1) was leaving with one of the guys while (Jane Doe 2) stood still outside the gate with the other guys, JD1 was persuading JD2 to go inside the hotel and that she, JD1 will soon be back but JD2 was feeling reluctant to go, then the guy with JD1 threw the key to his hotel room to her, telling her to go lock herself Indoor.

As I was walking away, I didn't know if she actually went in.. after walking some distance, the guy with JD1 went back while JD1 walked past me as I slowed down to catch a glimpse of her, thereafter, she received a phone call, telling the caller she's on her way. I went my way. They were all below 20years. To my question: Will these girls ever listen?

#endritualkilling

96 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by cherishmichael: 8:00pm On Feb 06, 2022
That's the point by 10 to 12 am, you will see them still hanging around with guys, the worst part is that this guys they go around with are mostly strangers and not their close friends which they know, upon the news of killings that has covered the country,.... Lolz, but guy you too they try oo (Amebo!). grin

132 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by aanuoluwami14(f): 8:02pm On Feb 06, 2022
They wouldn't! They are like a dog who wouldn't listen to the hunter's warnings

147 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 06, 2022
Them no dey hear word.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by CXLVII: 8:15pm On Feb 06, 2022
The world is an animal kingdom.

If their are no foolish deers and antelopes, the lion will die of hunger.

If we are all wise, their won’t be hierarchy in life.

Stupid people are like meals to the wise ones

438 Likes 47 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by mekaw(m): 8:41pm On Feb 06, 2022
ok

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by MITCHELL96: 9:27pm On Feb 06, 2022
They'll never learn bro

I don't know what kind of lesson they need to experience before they calm down.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by shilenji(m): 10:00pm On Feb 06, 2022
For my safety, if I meet a girl I like, I stylishly ask to see her ex's pictures, if I perceive any yahoo from the picture like this na to ghost am sharply. I cannot share my destiny with anyone abeg.

215 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by Eben91: 10:26pm On Feb 06, 2022
My own business is to see some headless bodies in the news since they don't want to have sense.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by Fashionista01(f): 10:45pm On Feb 06, 2022
They prefer learning the hard way.

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by Piptocoin: 11:44pm On Feb 06, 2022
Fashionista01:
They prefer leaning the hard way.

sadly, the only way.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by mike404(m): 12:49am On Feb 07, 2022
Beebah2000:
We no dey hear word.
FIXED

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by mike404(m): 12:51am On Feb 07, 2022
PWEETYCCEE HOPE YOU ARE LEARNING

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by MufasaLion: 6:34am On Feb 07, 2022
As long as there's high poverty and insecurity, it will not reduce.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by Pweetyccee(f): 6:55am On Feb 07, 2022
mike404:
PWEETYCCEE HOPE YOU ARE LEARNING
Yeah. Thank

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 07, 2022
mike404:
FIXED
I no join them ooo. tongue
I dey hear word well well cheesy cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by dotman4real007(m): 8:43am On Feb 07, 2022
Some girls are now careful enough to know who they are dating now, but most of them are still blinded by their greed for free gifts and food that blocks their ability to see danger and death staring at them.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by BigYash: 8:46am On Feb 07, 2022
Dog wen wan lost go lost.. Some still dey strangers hux they met last night,as of this morning now..

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by tutudesz: 9:44am On Feb 07, 2022
You will hear Dem saying undecided God forbid!! I know what's up!! I no fit fall!!

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by inoki247: 9:44am On Feb 07, 2022
ok

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by Tekahashi: 9:45am On Feb 07, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by slawormiir: 9:46am On Feb 07, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Meaning what

Nonsense

All these rituals you dey hear for TV and news

Which one you don really see with your naked eyes

This is to tell you those stories are fake

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by espn(m): 9:46am On Feb 07, 2022
Learn?

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by obembet(f): 9:46am On Feb 07, 2022
I stil wondering why some people will blame government for all this small boys doing Yahoo and some ladies following them. I can only Blame the parents who raised in a very wrong ways.

Prob 22:6 says Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it. Many parents forget that the best time to train child is btw 2-15 years. Once any parents failed this.. it will take grace of God to control that child after 18 years.

Blame the parents.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by Unruly7(m): 9:46am On Feb 07, 2022
Those are sex workers or clubbers with their babes

No matter what you can't stop urge to pkanshi oh

Secondly have y'all ever wondered why ritual killings always increase anytime it's close to general election, we are quick to tag all these ritual killings to yahoo boys while exempting the politicians

Politicians are the main ritual killers in Nigeria no cap I personally know about 2 politicians that are ritual killers and they're just contesting for state house oh

The last time ritual killings trended was in 2019 close to the general election

Next year is election they've started again

But na yahoo boys de always take the blames

That's why the politicians ain't even talking

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by Mondayojoaje(m): 9:46am On Feb 07, 2022
Abeg leave them ooo

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by HonestFriend: 9:46am On Feb 07, 2022
The movie... The utopsy of Jane Doe.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by Rugaria: 9:47am On Feb 07, 2022
Oloshoism is the new pandemic in town..
Gal visits you and after a very good handling, as she's going, she begs you to allow her bring her friend next time! She wants to add Jara for you! Some will turn into The Pi-mp In Chiefs, organizing thier circle off filthy friends for you and your boys. Getting messed up in all sorts of ways... All these gals in the universities?? Forget them! Went to a very impressive burial during the xmass and was informed that a guy actually "ordered" a full bus of beurifull harems from a nearby federal university! All to entertain his boys lodging around for the burial. They now order your future wives like they order shawamah! Point and devour..
Leave matter

105 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by omoadeleye(m): 9:47am On Feb 07, 2022
I don't care jare

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? by anonymous1759(m): 9:47am On Feb 07, 2022
embarassed

Educated illiterate everywhere, @OP and your likes. I believe people of your kind called out Fathoyinbo , Neymar , Greenhood without waiting for the law to prove them guilty.

When reasonable people try to weigh both options you call them Rape apologist . I'll aslo call you a DUNCE for labeling people you've not met one on men as YAHOO guys. Before Yahoo became rampant prostitution and ritual has been in place .

If you don't have money to patronize prostitute leave them alone ,stop judging people before meeting them it's wrong. It's getting annoying lately. Any group of young guys is perceived YAHOO. Who are the real Yahoo guys ? I would say politicians and some Clerics.

11 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wife Hides Husband’s Dead Body Indoors For Three Years In Lagos / Robbers Attack First Bank Amaraku, In Imo (Photos) / SARS Beat Man To Death, After Officer's Girlfriend Accused Him Of Stealing Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.