Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,053 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Reveals How Much He Earns Annually As Banker - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Reveals How Much He Earns Annually As Banker (59999 Views)

BBNaija: Tobi Bakre's Eggplant Got Nigerian Ladies Talking (Photos) / BBNaija: “Cee-C Is Not A Virgin” – Tobi Bakre Reveals Why / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Earned N130,000 Monthly At Heritage Bank (2) (3) (4)

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Reveals How Much He Earns Annually As Banker by Adeoluwa7070(m): 3:04pm On Feb 28, 2018
Dannieln1:
I wanted discussing bout the 70million swallowed by that monkey

But I fear ban

So I will just discuss bout the next champions league match between Barca and Chelsea

LIKE for Barca to win
SHARE for Chelsea to Loose
( Quote ) ( Report ) ( Like ) ( Share )(unlike 667)
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Reveals How Much He Earns Annually As Banker by lexy2014: 3:05pm On Feb 28, 2018
yeyerolling:
A banker is different from teller/contract staff. bankers earn alot.
a lot like how much? if tellers aren't bankers what are they?
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Reveals How Much He Earns Annually As Banker by Dannieln1: 3:07pm On Feb 28, 2018
yeyerolling:
shameless
shameFULL
How is bizness
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Reveals How Much He Earns Annually As Banker by olaolulazio(m): 3:07pm On Feb 28, 2018
Dannieln1:
I wanted discussing bout the 70million swallowed by that monkey

But I fear ban

So I will just discuss bout the next champions league match between Barca and Chelsea

LIKE for Barca to win
SHARE for Chelsea to Loose
They don't give money for likes and share... Find a job.

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Reveals How Much He Earns Annually As Banker by obioraval(m): 3:08pm On Feb 28, 2018
Pepsi can offer 5million naira as price to youths who dance on a mat at the sound of a music, yet they can't fund innovative ideas in Africa as a whole.

Coca-cola still rocks sha.

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Reveals How Much He Earns Annually As Banker by droidtech: 3:08pm On Feb 28, 2018
Interesting

Imagine this:

Say a thousand average Nigerian families had 1 bitcoin in 2015, when bitcoin was around 100-200 dollars,our exchange rate was around 170 naira to a 1 dollar, say it was donated or given to them as a kind gesture.

Those 1,000 average Nigerian families today would have 3,844,798.20 Naira, & could have had 6,840,000.00 Naira back in November 2017. With 1 bitcoin, the livelihood of those families has been changed.

Can the Nigerian government ever do such,empower 1,000 family with 6840000.00 Naira?

With blockchain & cryptocurrency we can  change the narrative. With blockchain we can create our own oil block,our own wealth to challenge the corrupt,selfish & self-centred  system. It's time we use our head. It's time we think different. It's time for a revolution.

Let's change the narrative  with Viret Coin. Viret Coin is empowering people.

Get 1 Viret Coin today.

VIRET COIN ... it's a revolution

www.viretcoin.com
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Reveals How Much He Earns Annually As Banker by Dannieln1: 3:13pm On Feb 28, 2018
olaolulazio:
They don't give money for likes and share... Find a job.
I'm at work o'redy

What do u do for a living Sir

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Reveals How Much He Earns Annually As Banker by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 28, 2018
lexy2014:
a lot like how much? if tellers aren't bankers what are they?
earned 450k before i left banking as a senior banking officer. is a nurse, receptionist or lab attendant in an hospital a doc

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Reveals How Much He Earns Annually As Banker by amadex(m): 3:17pm On Feb 28, 2018
jawjaw1:
Banker that earns less than N2.5m pa is that one a banker or a bank worker.

Oh! Maybe it is a microfinance bank.
am sure u know nothing abt banks pay structure
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Reveals How Much He Earns Annually As Banker by ilyasom(m): 3:20pm On Feb 28, 2018
Hmmmmmm, 2.5 is still good Money tho. The guy has rich parents
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Reveals How Much He Earns Annually As Banker by Swiftboy(m): 3:30pm On Feb 28, 2018
xxx710008:
Àdmin please ban this scammer please am begging you.
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Reveals How Much He Earns Annually As Banker by Surrey2Bimshire: 3:30pm On Feb 28, 2018
DollarAngel:
He earns #130,000 per month

I had to convert the currency lol wow that’s really small. shocked
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Reveals How Much He Earns Annually As Banker by emu22(m): 3:33pm On Feb 28, 2018
jawjaw1:

Most of all this tellers you see counting money in the bank, there annual take home is less than 900k,believe me because I am talking from experience.
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Reveals How Much He Earns Annually As Banker by lexy2014: 3:36pm On Feb 28, 2018
yeyerolling:
earned 450k before i left banking as a senior banking officer. is a nurse, receptionist or lab attendant in an hospital a doc
did u enter banking as an SBO?I doubt that. if u were in banking as u said, then u should no that there are career paths 4 STs and ETs. STs(tellers fall under this category)are those who come in with OND while ETs are those who come in with B.Sc which is ur category. obviously they can't earn d same salaries or hold equal responsibilities. So am surprised that u claim tellers aren't bankers. If they aren't bankers what are they?

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Reveals How Much He Earns Annually As Banker by InfernoNig: 3:37pm On Feb 28, 2018
Na him matter.
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Reveals How Much He Earns Annually As Banker by Nedfed(m): 3:37pm On Feb 28, 2018
lovelove2323:
OKAY
FTC PROGRESS grin grin grin grin grin grin

Why do people luv celebrating FCT?
Are dia any benefit attached to it?
Just wanna knw why pple fool them self on dis
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Reveals How Much He Earns Annually As Banker by Nedfed(m): 3:38pm On Feb 28, 2018
lovelove2323:
OKAY
FTC PROGRESS grin grin grin grin grin grin

Why do people luv celebrating FCT?
Are dia any benefit attached to it?
Just wanna knw why pple luv fooling them self on dis
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Reveals How Much He Earns Annually As Banker by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 28, 2018
lexy2014:
did u enter banking as an SBO?I doubt that. if u were in banking as u said, then u should no that there are career paths 4 STs and ETs. STs(tellers fall under this category)are those who come in with OND while ETs are those who come in with B.Sc which is ur category. obviously they can't earn d same salaries or hold equal responsibilities. So am surprised that u claim tellers aren't bankers. If they aren't bankers what are they?
support staff
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Reveals How Much He Earns Annually As Banker by lexy2014: 3:42pm On Feb 28, 2018
yeyerolling:
support staff
then who is a banker?
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Reveals How Much He Earns Annually As Banker by dollyptosh(m): 3:46pm On Feb 28, 2018
ruggedised:
are you sure this guy works in a bank
they can't even give BM 2 months leave. talk more of giving you 3 months to attend BBN. those who works in a bank can relate
I have a feeling he resigned already.
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Reveals How Much He Earns Annually As Banker by pcicero(m): 3:49pm On Feb 28, 2018
His dad is an Executive director of a bank. He is just lounging at Heritage bank. The dude is just 23(?) years old.

So what he earns is not too small for a starter.
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Reveals How Much He Earns Annually As Banker by Binchim(m): 3:51pm On Feb 28, 2018
If didn't win, probably Heritage bank will absorb him... As a proud sponsor of show
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Reveals How Much He Earns Annually As Banker by kalu61(m): 3:54pm On Feb 28, 2018
jawjaw1:

Thats almost 200k per month.l believe u make more

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Reveals How Much He Earns Annually As Banker by FarahAideed: 4:03pm On Feb 28, 2018
jawjaw1:

Go through the attachment below and let it sink in

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Reveals How Much He Earns Annually As Banker by Viicfuntop(f): 4:05pm On Feb 28, 2018
Fesomu:
you still can't divide 2.5m/12. Are u from that other side?

Quick to castigate. He didn’t say that’s his total yearly salary. He said he earns just about that so it could be 2,200000 or 2,400000 but anyway it’s not enough to throw shade
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Reveals How Much He Earns Annually As Banker by lollarj(f): 4:13pm On Feb 28, 2018
Nice strategy Tobi but im not fooled.

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Reveals How Much He Earns Annually As Banker by millhouse: 4:30pm On Feb 28, 2018
Na wa ...any new viewer of Nairaland will think nairaland is the online extension of Big brother naija...too bad
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Reveals How Much He Earns Annually As Banker by Landuphil(m): 4:50pm On Feb 28, 2018
DollarAngel:
He earns #130,000 per month

Baba, I disagree on this.

He earns #200,000 or close to #208,000 monthly.
Check your calculation very well before posting.
2.5M/12=(See my above answer).

Have a nice day.
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Reveals How Much He Earns Annually As Banker by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 28, 2018
lexy2014:
then who is a banker?
no dey ask me jamb question.
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Reveals How Much He Earns Annually As Banker by Fesomu(m): 4:56pm On Feb 28, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Quick to castigate. He didn’t say that’s his total yearly salary. He said he earns just about that so it could be 2,200000 or 2,400000 but anyway it’s not enough to throw shade
even if

Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting / Shine Ya Eye Housemates Visit BBNaija House For The Last Time / Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo)