Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

I Need Four Graduate With Excel Knowledge - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need Four Graduate With Excel Knowledge (2281 Views)

The Dilemma Of A Young Graduate With Many Job Offers. / 4 Steps To Getting An Amazing Job As A Graduate With 3rd Class Or Pass Grade / Where Can A Graduate With Physics With Electronics Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Four Graduate With Excel Knowledge by bukkylink(f): 11:25am On Feb 28, 2018
Urgently please! A client of mine in the human capital development needs graduate who are not more that 28years old and are good in excel.please send CV to edulinkmag@gmail.com
Re: I Need Four Graduate With Excel Knowledge by Actuarydeji(m): 11:27am On Feb 28, 2018
I am very good in excel.
Re: I Need Four Graduate With Excel Knowledge by Sunmisire: 11:31am On Feb 28, 2018
Please check your mail.
Re: I Need Four Graduate With Excel Knowledge by Donelli: 11:36am On Feb 28, 2018
bukkylink:
Urgently please! A client of mine in the human capital development needs graduate who are not more that 28years old and are good in excel.please send CV to edulinkmag@gmail.com

Is it a work-from-home arrangement?
Re: I Need Four Graduate With Excel Knowledge by bukkylink(f): 12:05pm On Feb 28, 2018
Donelli:

Is it a work-from-home arrangement?
Thus is a full-time position, but you must be good in excel
Re: I Need Four Graduate With Excel Knowledge by greatestman(m): 12:12pm On Feb 28, 2018
bukkylink:

Location?
Re: I Need Four Graduate With Excel Knowledge by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 28, 2018
bukkylink:
Location please?
Re: I Need Four Graduate With Excel Knowledge by Donelli: 12:16pm On Feb 28, 2018
bukkylink:

Thus is a full-time position, but you must be good in excel

Alright.
Thanks for the clarification.

Just Donelli wink
Re: I Need Four Graduate With Excel Knowledge by bukkylink(f): 1:33pm On Feb 28, 2018
Location is Lagos.

Majority of the CV's I received did not indicate strength in Microsoft excel at any level, please note that competence test will be carried out at our end and also at the clients office. Also note that we train excel and we know what we are looking for call 08058060885 for clarification
Re: I Need Four Graduate With Excel Knowledge by bukkylink(f): 3:03pm On Feb 28, 2018
After today no more collection of CV thanks
Re: I Need Four Graduate With Excel Knowledge by phurlly(m): 4:18pm On Feb 28, 2018
bukkylink:

I have strong background in Microsoft Excel with experience at Jumia online Retailer. Have sent my CV. Please reveiw. Folasayo
Re: I Need Four Graduate With Excel Knowledge by wonlasewonimi: 4:58pm On Feb 28, 2018
phurlly:

I have strong background in Microsoft Excel with experience at Jumia online Retailer. Have sent my CV. Please reveiw. Folasayo

You can't have strong background in excel... Your skill level can either be basic, intermediate or advance.
Re: I Need Four Graduate With Excel Knowledge by tejiri4(m): 6:14pm On Feb 28, 2018
My skill on excel is advance but i studied petroleum engineering can i apply?
Re: I Need Four Graduate With Excel Knowledge by Intrepid01(m): 6:21pm On Feb 28, 2018
Lol...this is the new method of getting people pay for training in excel....nice idea...

I can at that all those claiming to have good knowledge of excel don't know poo....excel is the most complex programming (microsoft) tool in the world...

It can do anything you can think of.

1 Like

Re: I Need Four Graduate With Excel Knowledge by lamidi21(m): 7:41pm On Feb 28, 2018
bukkylink:

Good evening, I am interested, Email: Lamidiadeyemi@gmail.com
Re: I Need Four Graduate With Excel Knowledge by uckennety(m): 8:12pm On Feb 28, 2018
bukkylink:

I just sent you my cv
Re: I Need Four Graduate With Excel Knowledge by COdeGenesis: 10:05pm On Feb 28, 2018
is the pay up to 200,000
Re: I Need Four Graduate With Excel Knowledge by tosbobby(m): 12:51am On Mar 01, 2018
Does it have to be a graduate or somebody who have a better knowledge of excel?
The best of the best may not even be a graduate because it has to do with experience.
Please when is the test?
bukkylink:
Re: I Need Four Graduate With Excel Knowledge by lovemaths(f): 2:43am On Mar 01, 2018
bukkylink:

I studied computer science an I am good in Microsoft Excel. Here is my email:
nkirukaonwueme@gmail.com
Re: I Need Four Graduate With Excel Knowledge by Nobody: 3:06am On Mar 01, 2018
bukkylink:

What is the pertinence of age on this job?

Does using Excel require stamina?
Re: I Need Four Graduate With Excel Knowledge by bukkylink(f): 8:28am On Mar 01, 2018
Thanks to everyone who submitted their CV yesterday. Those that were called by Kimberly Ryan for interview pls ensure you brush your excel before going ,they trust us to give them good candidate with intermediate knowledge of excel, we train candidate on spreadsheet and Financial modeling. I wish you all best of luck.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Job (Really urgent)!!! / Hiring: 20 long-term quality writers - 90k work-from-home / Transocean Interview - Rig Supervisor Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.