Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

"And David Enquired Of The Lord." - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "And David Enquired Of The Lord." (216 Views)

"And David Enquired Of The Lord." / "And David Enquired Of The Lord." / Faith And David Oyedepo During Their Courtship Days (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"And David Enquired Of The Lord." by overcomersfaith(f): 11:53am On Feb 28, 2018
He change not; He faileth not, all power belong to my him Alone. What you are counting as disappointment, delay or forsaken is just a process that will perfect your ashes to beauty, soon your cocoon will emerge as a beautiful butterfly.

Wow! Can I hear your clap your hands unto the glory of God, Praise the Lord, somebody! Beloved, smile Jesus loves you, I also want you to know that it not over until is over. I always have this consolation whenever I am overwhelming and devil is tell me taunting me about month end. Listen I use to say to myself, “there are children that God has signed that they will be deliver today, they must be brought forth even if is the eleventh hour of the day, so my expectation door is still wide open until the clock zero out.”

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/and-david-enquired-of-the-lord/

(1) (Reply)

Six Easy Ways To Gain / Admission Into The School Of Evangelism And Missions Is Open Now / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is Lord Of All!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.