Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Motuary Attendant Caught on Video handling Breasts of Ebony Reigns Corpse - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Motuary Attendant Caught on Video handling Breasts of Ebony Reigns Corpse (2514 Views)

Drake Caught On Camera Kissing And handling The Breasts Of An Underage Girl / Video Of Ebony Reigns Dancing With Family Few Hours Before She Died / Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Motuary Attendant Caught on Video handling Breasts of Ebony Reigns Corpse by Rachelsblog(f): 12:11pm On Feb 28, 2018
A motuary attendant is currently causing uproar after a video emerged shows him handling the breasts and private part of Late Ghanian singer Ebony Reigns at Bechem Government Hospital Where she is kept with her friend, Franky Kuri . Ebony met her tragic death on February 8th following a car accident..

The attendant was seen holding the head of Kuri while staring at her concurrently.
“Unbelievable! Life is too short,” he said and left hold of the head. “I have taken footage of it.

If I see it on social media, I will hold you responsible because I won’t share it,” another person is heard as saying. .

Moments after that, the same man was captured handling Ebony’s breasts and private part, until the one taking footage asked him to take off his hands just so he could film his preferred part. .

Ebony’s father and her management have threatened to take legal actions against the Hospital..

News from Ebiwali--
https://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/02/uproar-as-mortuary-attendant-is-caught.html?m=1

Cc: lalasticlala

Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Motuary Attendant Caught on Video handling Breasts of Ebony Reigns Corpse by Drunkpunter(m): 12:17pm On Feb 28, 2018
undecided
Re: Motuary Attendant Caught on Video handling Breasts of Ebony Reigns Corpse by chrispapi11(m): 12:23pm On Feb 28, 2018
Only in Ghana wink wink
Re: Motuary Attendant Caught on Video handling Breasts of Ebony Reigns Corpse by mayweather145: 12:40pm On Feb 28, 2018
I hope this is not true
Re: Motuary Attendant Caught on Video handling Breasts of Ebony Reigns Corpse by itspzpics(m): 1:26pm On Feb 28, 2018
Nawa oo
Re: Motuary Attendant Caught on Video handling Breasts of Ebony Reigns Corpse by marunga(m): 1:45pm On Feb 28, 2018
on the picture, which one is Ebony?
Re: Motuary Attendant Caught on Video handling Breasts of Ebony Reigns Corpse by sulakishop(m): 11:40am On Mar 01, 2018
Konji na bastard

(1) (Reply)

See Photo Of First Time Music Was Heard In Nigeria, 1895 / Davido Embarrassed Again By His Daughter On His 26th Birthday! / From Errand Boy To Nollywood Star: The Story Of Lateef Adedimeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.