Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

The Message A Man Received From A Nigerian And An Argentinian Lady Over Culture - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Message A Man Received From A Nigerian And An Argentinian Lady Over Culture (35831 Views)

Ibalu Mmaonwu By Chief Micheal Udegbi.. Who understands the message... / Ooni Of Ife Visits Enugu State, Received By Governor Ugwuanyi / Argentinian Police Claims Mice Ate Half A Ton Of Missing Marijuana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Message A Man Received From A Nigerian And An Argentinian Lady Over Culture by Boyooosa(m): 8:28pm On Feb 28, 2018
babasolution:

when people are stupid and you call them stupid you arent insulting,only when you undeservedly call people stupid then its an insult.But nigerians are indeed stupid,lets call a spade a spade.
You mentioned that Nigerians are stupid instead of SOME Nigerians. Generalising stupidity for all Nigerians makes you unconscious of the comment and I don't know another word to qualify such negative attitude....
Re: The Message A Man Received From A Nigerian And An Argentinian Lady Over Culture by babasolution: 10:01pm On Feb 28, 2018
Boyooosa:

You mentioned that Nigerians are stupid instead of SOME Nigerians. Generalising stupidity for all Nigerians makes you unconscious of the comment and I don't know another word to qualify such negative attitude....

majority of nigerians though
Re: The Message A Man Received From A Nigerian And An Argentinian Lady Over Culture by babasolution: 10:01pm On Feb 28, 2018
adebaks:
I am a Nigerian, and I am neither stupid,insultive or wicked

good
Re: The Message A Man Received From A Nigerian And An Argentinian Lady Over Culture by Litmus: 12:13am On Mar 01, 2018
Perhaps the University of Leicester guy was involved in a religious argument. Religious arguments brings out the worst in people, evidently, (see state of the word) and if this was the case, the Uni-leicester guy or OP is being disingenuous. In my experience Nigerians are very supportive of fellow Nigerians especially those at universities. Also,Nigerians are very supportive of their culture, which is why Africa traditional foods and clothes are now becoming fashionable. Before, when Nigerians patronised their foods and clothes, people from other African nations turned up their noses and confessed being shamed by Nigerians. They joined the rest of the world in believing that Nigerians where primitive while they where sophisticated. They thought eating potatoes and spaghetti was the hight of living and derided Nigerians for eating Nigerian foods and called African foods smelly. Anyone truly believes that Nigerians are stupid and the rest of people in the varicose hopeless African nations smart is an idiot of the highest order.
Re: The Message A Man Received From A Nigerian And An Argentinian Lady Over Culture by ChisomDgreatest(m): 3:07am On Mar 01, 2018
phayvoursky:
WE NEVER LOVE OUR OWN.

THAT'S WHY SOME PARENTS WILL PAY HEAVILY FOR THEIR KIDS TO LEARN BRITISH ACCENT.

AND THIS GUY WEY DE CAUSE IN THE NAME OF DEFENDING CHRISTIANITY; JESUS DID NOT FORCE HIMSELF ON ANYONE

NIGERIANS AND SPIRITUALITY SEF. THAT'S HOW ONE VP's WIFE SAID "ONLY PRAYERS WILL BRING BACK DAPCHI GIRLS".

IF SO; PRAYERS SHOULD HAVE REBUILT THE TWIN TOWERS DESTROYED BY OSAMA BIN LADEN.

This was exactly what my lecturer was emphasizing yesterday in class

you see, in Nigeria, Religion is one big factor hampering our inter personal relations and the Development of the country as a whole. Everything is always interpreted as having a religious cause and hence require religious intervention
Re: The Message A Man Received From A Nigerian And An Argentinian Lady Over Culture by jbblues24(m): 10:23pm On Jun 01, 2019
Mission accomplished. It's admirable. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sultan Of Sokoto Reacts To Hijab Controversy / For Those Still Doubting Igbo jewish link read Carefully / Photos From Princess Adesola's 45th Birthday Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.