Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

The Message A Man Received From A Nigerian And An Argentinian Lady Over Culture - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Message A Man Received From A Nigerian And An Argentinian Lady Over Culture (35822 Views)

Ibalu Mmaonwu By Chief Micheal Udegbi.. Who understands the message... / Ooni Of Ife Visits Enugu State, Received By Governor Ugwuanyi / Argentinian Police Claims Mice Ate Half A Ton Of Missing Marijuana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Message A Man Received From A Nigerian And An Argentinian Lady Over Culture by Boyooosa(m): 3:32pm On Feb 28, 2018
babasolution:
nnigerians are stupid,insultive and wicked,how then can we progress
You just joined the bad wagon tru the emboldened..
Re: The Message A Man Received From A Nigerian And An Argentinian Lady Over Culture by AreaFada2: 3:32pm On Feb 28, 2018
In 9ja, we're very sanctimonious, hypocritical and products of failed social & education systems. Bigotry is never far away.

Respect for individual rights is very low.

We're at cross-roads: caught between our tradition of respect for elders and communal life AND aping Western lifestyle that we do not understand.

At the end we're neither here nor there.

Even modern religion we think make us better than others is practised with a massive dose of ignorance. Therefore it has little impact on morality or social advancement.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Message A Man Received From A Nigerian And An Argentinian Lady Over Culture by tofolo(m): 3:33pm On Feb 28, 2018
JasonScolari:
I guess your dad is from Malawi, while your mum is from Burundi. undecided
Word... Savagery.. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Message A Man Received From A Nigerian And An Argentinian Lady Over Culture by Crixina(f): 3:38pm On Feb 28, 2018
aaronson:
Most Nigerian are fantastically ignorant and miseducated. When I say most, I mean 60.8% population plus the graduates and masters holders.

If I hadn't been to the university I wouldn't have known this.

I'm pretty much ignorant myself due to the failed system but am not so arrogant about it like the rest of the population.
God bless you Sir

We might be misinformed due to our failed system, which I think it isn't even an excuse, but the right thing to do most times, which Nigerians don't do is to be humble and learn, even if you don't agree with someone else's opinion, the least you could do is listen to know if you can at least understand the person's perspective.
But No, we are so temperamental, abusive, we hate anything we don't understand, that's why most of us are so religious, we tend to hide our ignorance in our so called faith.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Message A Man Received From A Nigerian And An Argentinian Lady Over Culture by emeka2847: 3:39pm On Feb 28, 2018
As a people, Nigerians are generally full of bile

1 Like

Re: The Message A Man Received From A Nigerian And An Argentinian Lady Over Culture by lexy2014: 3:41pm On Feb 28, 2018
babasolution:
is that not an insult? So am sure ur four fingers are pointing back at u

1 Like

Re: The Message A Man Received From A Nigerian And An Argentinian Lady Over Culture by omoelerin1: 3:42pm On Feb 28, 2018
vivalavida:
The man that cursed him is a Yoruba man named Olayinka. Forget the painting of the name. We can all see it.

It is natural for them to abuse
U don forget say afonja na Muslims, while Igbo are the lost Jews of Africa?
Re: The Message A Man Received From A Nigerian And An Argentinian Lady Over Culture by mrphil1(m): 3:48pm On Feb 28, 2018
babasolution:
you just show how typical Nigerian you are by using those insultive words too

2 Likes

Re: The Message A Man Received From A Nigerian And An Argentinian Lady Over Culture by nathyjo: 3:50pm On Feb 28, 2018
Everywhere de hot for Nigeria, the man head they catch Fire. Buhari want kill am with frustration
Re: The Message A Man Received From A Nigerian And An Argentinian Lady Over Culture by GavelSlam: 3:51pm On Feb 28, 2018
aaronson:
Most Nigerian are fantastically ignorant and miseducated. When I say most, I mean 60.8% population plus the graduates and masters holders.

If I hadn't been to the university I wouldn't have known this.

I'm pretty much ignorant myself due to the failed system but am not so arrogant about it like the rest of the population.

Well said.
Re: The Message A Man Received From A Nigerian And An Argentinian Lady Over Culture by brownhawk: 3:52pm On Feb 28, 2018
vivalavida:
The man that cursed him is a Yoruba man named Olayinka. Forget the painting of the name. We can all see it.

that man's face look like that of an imo
Re: The Message A Man Received From A Nigerian And An Argentinian Lady Over Culture by plaetton: 3:58pm On Feb 28, 2018
babasolution:
Jokes aside, I have interacted with people from different parts of the world, different religions and cultures. Even among East and West African brothers and sisters, Nigerians seem to exhibit the very lowest intellectual quality.
I keep trying to figure out what it is about Nigerian society that is responsible for such low intellectual outputs.

An illiterate Ghanaian woman has a clearer, better quality reasoning skills than a typical ( of course not all) Nigerian about any issue.

3 Likes

Re: The Message A Man Received From A Nigerian And An Argentinian Lady Over Culture by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 28, 2018
Nigerian 'Christians' are so quick to lay curses on other people

1 Like

Re: The Message A Man Received From A Nigerian And An Argentinian Lady Over Culture by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 28, 2018
vivalavida:

Everything about you shouldnt be about Yoruba nah...why cant you just stick with a christian attacked an atheist for disparaging Jesus...simple...if you think it is not right fir an owerri man to defend christianity
Re: The Message A Man Received From A Nigerian And An Argentinian Lady Over Culture by Adefemiaderoju1: 4:41pm On Feb 28, 2018
Religion as destroyed the way we think with no common sense, too bad for Africans.

1 Like

Re: The Message A Man Received From A Nigerian And An Argentinian Lady Over Culture by imitateMe(m): 4:45pm On Feb 28, 2018
babasolution:

Don't worry, go to Spain and put on ur barca jersey. let's see if you they won't heap a bag of insults on you head.
Re: The Message A Man Received From A Nigerian And An Argentinian Lady Over Culture by kense88: 4:47pm On Feb 28, 2018
AreaFada2:
In 9ja, we're very sanctimonious, hypocritical and products of a failed social & education systems. Bigotry is never far away.

Respect for individual rights is very low.

We're at cross-roads: caught between our tradition of respect for elders and communal life AND aping Western lifestyle that we do not understand.

At the end we're neither here nor there.

Even modern religion we think make us better than others is practised with a massive dose of ignorance. There it has little impact on morality or social advancement.
so correct
Re: The Message A Man Received From A Nigerian And An Argentinian Lady Over Culture by Thefreethinker: 5:05pm On Feb 28, 2018
na buhari cause am, everybody dey vex
Re: The Message A Man Received From A Nigerian And An Argentinian Lady Over Culture by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:06pm On Feb 28, 2018
Bros Nigerians they vex seriously, who go dey for this shithole and will not act and react like madman ...
Re: The Message A Man Received From A Nigerian And An Argentinian Lady Over Culture by LordBarbosa: 5:10pm On Feb 28, 2018
babasolution:

i stand by my comment
even the way we behave towards one another show it. Just like d devil
Re: The Message A Man Received From A Nigerian And An Argentinian Lady Over Culture by Kaiser94(m): 5:12pm On Feb 28, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
Ignorace is why we are still a 3rd World country...
Leaders are a reflection of the people they lead.

God bless you forever for this comment... You are a wise one

1 Like

Re: The Message A Man Received From A Nigerian And An Argentinian Lady Over Culture by amaks: 5:22pm On Feb 28, 2018
So what was it you said, or posted? I'm just curious to know what triggered these responses, and plenty more responses as you said.
Re: The Message A Man Received From A Nigerian And An Argentinian Lady Over Culture by maasoap(m): 5:26pm On Feb 28, 2018
vivalavida:

But it is not natural for your own people to abuse? When it comes to abusing other tribes and religion faithfuls, we all know the tribe that takes the first position.
Re: The Message A Man Received From A Nigerian And An Argentinian Lady Over Culture by babasolution: 5:28pm On Feb 28, 2018
mrphil1:
you just show how typical Nigerian you are by using those insultive words too

those are not insultive words,they just
qualify my intended expression,i say things d way it is,no better words to use for the purpose
Re: The Message A Man Received From A Nigerian And An Argentinian Lady Over Culture by babasolution: 5:31pm On Feb 28, 2018
Boyooosa:

You just joined the bad wagon tru the emboldened..

when people are stupid and you call them stupid you arent insulting,only when you undeservedly call people stupid then its an insult.But nigerians are indeed stupid,lets call a spade a spade.

2 Likes

Re: The Message A Man Received From A Nigerian And An Argentinian Lady Over Culture by babasolution: 5:39pm On Feb 28, 2018
JasonScolari:
With all due respect, you're just being a bloddy hypocrite.... If Ghanians or South Africans call a citizen of Nigeria stupid, you will be the first to pounce on them or take them to the cleaners.

i wouldnt do that if the nigerians deserved to be called stupid by the ghanaians.cant you see the stupidity that goes on in this country everyday,wanton killings because of foreign religions.tribal and ethnic clashes,kidnapping,ritual killings,corruption,docility of the masses,obssession with foreign football,internet fraud.child rape,cultism,political racketeering.exploitation of workers,feminism,hypocrisy,religious fanaticism,poverty,all because stupid people make of the humans placed in this precious and fertile land.yet we cant harness it but have to beg foreigners to harness the land for us,and we arent ashamed,yet we pray and pray

1 Like

Re: The Message A Man Received From A Nigerian And An Argentinian Lady Over Culture by newyorks(m): 6:45pm On Feb 28, 2018
dainformant:
A Nigerian man based Leicester, United Kingdom, who strongly believes in his culture - has compared a message he got from his fellow countryman and a message he got from an Argentinian lady. According to Uba Acho, the message he got from the Nigerian was filled with insults because of his different religious views while the Argentinian lady politely tried to inquire about Nigerian culture and history.

Uba Acho implied that while a foreigner is interested to know his culture, his countryman is busy insulting him and wishing him bad.

This is what Uba Acho shared on his social media page;

Spot The Difference?

These are two of the hundreds of messages I get on hourly basis in my inbox.

One screenshot is a message from a brother, my fellow Blackman, African and Nigerian. He coursed me, wish me bad and evil for having a different view about his religion and trying to promote our culture and identity. This my brother will rather see me that share same black gene suffer and die, for the sake of a middle eastern man that allegedly lived 2000yrs ago.

On the second screenshot, is a message from a fellow from faraway Argentina , I do not know, and chances are we may never meet in life nor will our paths cross. But she’s interested to know about this culture I’m talking, she’s curious, she’s inquisitive to know. That doesn’t make her non believer in Christianity.I don’t like putting my people down, because when and if I do so, I’m equally putting myself down, because I see myself in every Blackman, African, Nigerian and Igbo.

But truth be said, we’ve got work to do in the area of reasoning and thinking.

Thank you

Peace

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/uk-based-man-compares-messages-got-nigerian-6argentinian-lady-photos.html
what's my job then.give me ha contact sso I can lecture ha on African ethics and tradition
Re: The Message A Man Received From A Nigerian And An Argentinian Lady Over Culture by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 28, 2018
Typical of most nigerians, very Ignorant, Obnoxious, dumb, judgemental, Achaic, Adamantly Stupid, loud, estreemly religious, Irrational, cowardly and hypocritical! grin
Re: The Message A Man Received From A Nigerian And An Argentinian Lady Over Culture by ifrosh: 7:08pm On Feb 28, 2018
vivalavida:

Like it is natural for u to be stupid.
Re: The Message A Man Received From A Nigerian And An Argentinian Lady Over Culture by ifrosh: 7:09pm On Feb 28, 2018
babasolution:

Unnnmmh omo Gabon.
Re: The Message A Man Received From A Nigerian And An Argentinian Lady Over Culture by MrRichmond: 7:26pm On Feb 28, 2018
The whites have really finished Africa with their colonization and impartation of foreign religious philosophies.
We are corrupt, closed minded, myopic, rigid in intellectual capacity, and suffering from inferiority complex.

There is no doubt about it, the gods are angry!
Re: The Message A Man Received From A Nigerian And An Argentinian Lady Over Culture by adebaks(m): 8:15pm On Feb 28, 2018
babasolution:
nnigeria
ns are stupid,insultive and wicked,how then can we progress
I am a Nigerian, and I am neither stupid,insultive or wicked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) / Photos From Princess Adesola's 45th Birthday Celebration / The Longest Nigerian Name You've Heard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.