Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

The Only Senator Who Vows To Remain With Tinubu (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Only Senator Who Vows To Remain With Tinubu (pics) (5893 Views)

Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' / Newly Elected Lagos House Of Assembly Members Pay Courtesy Visit To Tinubu(pics / I Have No Problem With Tinubu - Ambode Speaks On Rift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Only Senator Who Vows To Remain With Tinubu (pics) by PapaBaby: 12:26pm On Feb 28, 2018
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6761355_senatoroluremitinubu_jpeg1f3a2e238af572f7bd345e5ac1f5f053

While Lagos APC and other APCs have broken into faction, only one senator remained steadfast.

I will stay with yellow teeth forever -Senator Remi Tinubu.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Senator Who Vows To Remain With Tinubu (pics) by AtikuNetwork: 12:36pm On Feb 28, 2018
Tinubu this, Tinubu that. Enough of all this Tinubu talk. Is he the only politician in Nigeria? Is he greater than Atiku? As if he can save Bbhoohari from going back to Daura next year. Atiku is the answer. Atiku will bring back peace and unity to our great country. No more marginalization or Biafra because every tribe will have a sense of belonging. Support Atiku 2019 for a better, prosperous, and more secure future.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Senator Who Vows To Remain With Tinubu (pics) by AntiWailer: 12:42pm On Feb 28, 2018
AtikuNetwork:
Tinubu this, Tinubu that. Enough of all this Tinubu talk. Is he the only politician in Nigeria? Is he greater than Atiku? As if he can save Bbhoohari from going back to Daura next year. Atiku is the answer. Atiku will bring back peace and unity to our great country. No more marginalization or Biafra because every tribe will have a sense of belonging. Support Atiku 2019 for a better, prosperous, and more secure future.

LOL
Re: The Only Senator Who Vows To Remain With Tinubu (pics) by PaulOgrady: 12:45pm On Feb 28, 2018
R. I. P to APC.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Senator Who Vows To Remain With Tinubu (pics) by titusenes: 1:01pm On Feb 28, 2018
All progressive crisis APC

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Senator Who Vows To Remain With Tinubu (pics) by showstopperss(m): 2:21pm On Feb 28, 2018
AtikuNetwork:
indeed

1 Like

Re: The Only Senator Who Vows To Remain With Tinubu (pics) by Lagbaja01(m): 2:31pm On Feb 28, 2018
I would rather vote #FelaDurotoye....enough of these power drunk old men
AtikuNetwork:

6 Likes

Re: The Only Senator Who Vows To Remain With Tinubu (pics) by AtikuNetwork: 2:44pm On Feb 28, 2018
Lagbaja01:
I would rather vote #FelaDurotoye....enough of these power drunk old men

Please I am begging you in the name of God dont waste your vote on any Fela. That fela cannot win his own ward. Atiku has network all over Nigeria and is detribalized. He is the only one that can send Buhari packing.

#PatriotsForAtiku

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Senator Who Vows To Remain With Tinubu (pics) by ZombieBuster: 3:08pm On Feb 28, 2018
Ballmer:

A lot of Igbos are excessively rettarded.

Fools always go tribal
I don't know where you saw igbo in the write Up

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Only Senator Who Vows To Remain With Tinubu (pics) by OAFMods: 5:05pm On Feb 28, 2018
ZombieBuster:

Fools always go tribal
I don't know where you saw igbo in the write Up

Igbo does not have to be in the write up before anyone with a functional brain can tell only Igbo exhibit such hatred among every other Nigerian.

The time as come for you to be singled out so that when payback time comes you have nowhere to hide. Every hateful post by your kinsmen will be highlighted so that every other Nigerian will grow their hate towards your kinsmen for what they preach. There will be no more Mr Nice Guy, only then will the Igbos understand they do not own the monopoly of hate.

That aside the only fools I see here is you n your father.

3 Likes

Re: The Only Senator Who Vows To Remain With Tinubu (pics) by ZombieBuster: 5:27pm On Feb 28, 2018
OAFMods:

Igbo does not have to be in the write up before anyone with a functional brain can tell only Igbo exhibit such hatred among every other Nigerian.

The time as come for you to be singled out so that when payback time comes you have nowhere to hide. Every hateful post by your kinsmen will be highlighted so that every other Nigerian will grow their hate towards your kinsmen for what they preach. There will be no more Mr Nice Guy, only then will the Igbos understand they do not own the monopoly of hate.

Now that the guy isn't igbo
What have you to say?

What do we call you now?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Senator Who Vows To Remain With Tinubu (pics) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 28, 2018
OAFMods:

what's this amala eater blabbing

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Senator Who Vows To Remain With Tinubu (pics) by Herdsmen: 6:54pm On Feb 28, 2018
OAFMods:

1 Like

Re: The Only Senator Who Vows To Remain With Tinubu (pics) by Herdsmen: 7:01pm On Feb 28, 2018
OAFMods:

You see why Yoruba people live in denial
They always think demselves so important in this country

Why are you guys shouting Donald Duke for president If yorubas are loved

Osibanjo for try contesting and see how much all ethnic group in Nigeria hate yes real hate the Yoruba tribe and dia diabolical nature

Even Donald Duke stand no chance since na Yoruba the ginger am

Ones sure thing is that the better south can never go the way of traitors again

For Duke to succeed he must detach himself fro all afonja ich contacts

Better southia wiser .. even the minorities are more smarter than the ignorant butterflies that always think demselves birds

Someday Yoruba will have a neutral chance to compete against igbos nd that will be diA greatest undoing in the lifeline

Tribalistic humans that always think they can fool everyone at same time..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Only Senator Who Vows To Remain With Tinubu (pics) by flington4550(m): 7:41pm On Feb 28, 2018
AtikuNetwork:

2 Likes

Re: The Only Senator Who Vows To Remain With Tinubu (pics) by OAFMods: 7:53pm On Feb 28, 2018
ZombieBuster:

Now that the guy isn't igbo
What have you to say?

What do we call you now?

Mumu na you go tell me who is Igbo n who is not.
Re: The Only Senator Who Vows To Remain With Tinubu (pics) by otosa(m): 8:07pm On Feb 28, 2018
AtikuNetwork:
Restructuring or nothing

1 Like

Re: The Only Senator Who Vows To Remain With Tinubu (pics) by ojsunny01: 8:07pm On Feb 28, 2018
PapaBaby:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6761355_senatoroluremitinubu_jpeg1f3a2e238af572f7bd345e5ac1f5f053

While Lagos APC and other APCs have broken into faction, only one senator remained steadfast.

I will stay with yellow teeth forever -Senator Remi Tinubu.
Good one from her.
Re: The Only Senator Who Vows To Remain With Tinubu (pics) by Herdsmen: 8:33pm On Feb 28, 2018
OAFMods:

And na you wan tell who be Yoruba or not

Keep deceiving yourself

3 Likes

Re: The Only Senator Who Vows To Remain With Tinubu (pics) by Herdsmen: 8:37pm On Feb 28, 2018
If the southwest feels say Nigerians love dem much more than igbos , let osibanjo contest 2019 against atiku with Igbo vice... make we see how far..

Make we see how Nigerians go position the entire southwest.

But this they know b why dem dey shout Donald Duke upandan

To disorganized the southeast south south...

Trust afon at your peril

2 Likes

Re: The Only Senator Who Vows To Remain With Tinubu (pics) by ZombieBuster: 9:22pm On Feb 28, 2018
OAFMods:

Whose your daddy?

1 Like

Re: The Only Senator Who Vows To Remain With Tinubu (pics) by enyi1: 9:40pm On Feb 28, 2018
PapaBaby:

I will stay with[b] yellow teeth [/b]forever -Senator Remi Tinubu.
Oh lawd! Which one come be yellow teeth again? Lol

1 Like

Re: The Only Senator Who Vows To Remain With Tinubu (pics) by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:20pm On Feb 28, 2018
AtikuNetwork:
what has atiku done for adamawa or north east
Re: The Only Senator Who Vows To Remain With Tinubu (pics) by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:21pm On Feb 28, 2018
AtikuNetwork:

Please I am begging you in the name of God dont waste your vote on any Fela. That fela cannot win his own ward. Atiku has network all over Nigeria and is detribalized. He is the only one that can send Buhari packing.

#PatriotsForAtiku
after he send him packing
16 more years of failure abi
Re: The Only Senator Who Vows To Remain With Tinubu (pics) by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:27pm On Feb 28, 2018
Herdsmen:

You see why Yoruba people live in denial
They always think demselves so important in this country
most important
Why are you guys shouting Donald Duke for president If yorubas are loved
cos we are detribalised
at least he shake bodi small in cr

Osibanjo for try contesting and see how much all ethnic group in Nigeria hate yes real hate the Yoruba tribe and dia diabolical nature
we have seen he is a grammarian
but una no even wan know so far na ibo weda e get sense or not

Even Donald Duke stand no chance since na Yoruba the ginger am
if yoruba support him he will win
Ones sure thing is that the better south can never go the way of traitors again
ibo are the traitors so you are right
never again

For Duke to succeed he must detach himself fro all afonja ich contacts
like jonathan tried and found out the hard way
Better southia wiser .. even the minorities are more smarter than the ignorant butterflies that always think demselves birds
birds and butterflies can fly
but no hope for millipede

Someday Yoruba will have a neutral chance to compete against igbos nd that will be diA greatest undoing in the lifeline
ibo have always been under yoruba jackboot
remenber biafra
we did not let you go
and we stomped your ancetors into perpetual servitude

Tribalistic humans that always think they can fool everyone at same time..
we don't fool
we say and it is
Re: The Only Senator Who Vows To Remain With Tinubu (pics) by Herdsmen: 10:31pm On Feb 28, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
we don't fool
we say and it is

Truth is painful
I understand.. seeing the obvious...

Enjoy your ignorance

Shebi Yoruba for this country Nigeria..

No worry soon pre 66 go be childes..

No need to argue till.. den..

1 Like

Re: The Only Senator Who Vows To Remain With Tinubu (pics) by efighter: 10:40pm On Feb 28, 2018
AtikuNetwork:

As President of Biafra Republic of drugs and crime, the land of the fallen Angels.
Re: The Only Senator Who Vows To Remain With Tinubu (pics) by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:34am On Mar 01, 2018
Herdsmen:

Truth is painful

Enjoy your ignorance

wetin go happen
you will cry the way you cried the last time
and it only took 1 yoruba man then
trust me you don't want ur fuckup treated by the entire race
you will be erased from the history books this time
shebi na jew una de claim last time
dis time dia will be nothing to claim

Re: The Only Senator Who Vows To Remain With Tinubu (pics) by ClumsyFlimsy: 5:57am On Mar 01, 2018
AtikuNetwork:
Thunder fire u

Which one be no more Biafra

Because of another Buhari Fulani mallammi kinsman cheesy
Re: The Only Senator Who Vows To Remain With Tinubu (pics) by Jokerman(m): 7:52am On Mar 01, 2018
Herdsmen:

Truth is painful

Enjoy your ignorance

There's a difference between Yorubas.... its this yoruba muslims that are causing trouble everywhere....
Re: The Only Senator Who Vows To Remain With Tinubu (pics) by lereinter(m): 10:52am On Mar 01, 2018
AtikuNetwork:

atiku is good but i present to you Kingsley Moghalu he is the best man for presidency...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov Okowa Assents To Bill Prohibiting Extortion, Forceful Entry Into Properties / Nigerian, Chinese Miners Set To Strengthen Economic Relations / LCCI Faults Freezing Of ‘tax Defaulters’ Bank Accounts’ By FIRS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.