Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,692 members, 7,809,612 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Dapchi Abduction: Escapees Return To School, Recount Ordeal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapchi Abduction: Escapees Return To School, Recount Ordeal (23422 Views)

FG Reacts To Sgt. David Bako E-Mail On Dapchi Abduction, Release / Dapchi Abduction: Stop Your Crocodile Tears, PDP Tells FG, APC / Boko Haram Escapees Flood Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dapchi Abduction: Escapees Return To School, Recount Ordeal by biggy26: 3:36pm On Feb 28, 2018
I thought the school was closed?
Re: Dapchi Abduction: Escapees Return To School, Recount Ordeal by livebynite: 3:37pm On Feb 28, 2018
And will this make the price of garri cheaper? angry
Re: Dapchi Abduction: Escapees Return To School, Recount Ordeal by KahlDrogo(m): 3:38pm On Feb 28, 2018
Mogidi:
Buhari would continue to release one or two girls a week until election.

In 2014, a year to 2015 election Chibok girls were abducted.
In 2018, a year to 2019 election 110 Dapchi girls abducted.
Clap for Buhari, he did it in 2014 he is doing it again.
We said it. It has become a scam again. Meanwhile, just yesterday, it was Buhari failure to secure their lives. grin grin
Re: Dapchi Abduction: Escapees Return To School, Recount Ordeal by lexy2014: 3:39pm On Feb 28, 2018
Ayodejioak:
Rule number 1: Don't believe everything the media tells you... Its all scripted

Most of these girls know someone who knows someone who knows these perpetrators

Everyone be talking about insurgents like they are aliens... Seriously??

And the media keeps dishing out scripted interviews and ordeals enmass to the world.

And someone talks about reputation here... A long lost African attribute!!!
d question I keep asking is how did these guys convey 110 human beings from d school to their hide out?did they use 2 BRT buses?
Re: Dapchi Abduction: Escapees Return To School, Recount Ordeal by Afritop(m): 3:40pm On Feb 28, 2018
Mogidi:

But they said chibok girls is a scam to discredit Jonathan administration. How are we sure this one is not a scan
Re: Dapchi Abduction: Escapees Return To School, Recount Ordeal by Ayodejioak(m): 3:43pm On Feb 28, 2018
lexy2014:
d question I keep asking is how did these guys convey 110 human beings from d school to their hide out?did they use 2 BRT buses?

Man! the loopholes in the story is so much that you need a shock absorber to accommodate the lies

I'll rather think about why Saturday comes before sunday, that think about such discrepancies!!

2 Likes

Re: Dapchi Abduction: Escapees Return To School, Recount Ordeal by semyman: 3:46pm On Feb 28, 2018
chuksjuve:
Insider job
Come and remove him, you think votes on Nairaland are counted?
Re: Dapchi Abduction: Escapees Return To School, Recount Ordeal by stevenakp(m): 3:47pm On Feb 28, 2018
DrStealth:
Wetin off me na "they took110 of us"
Abeg how the girl wey escape take count the rest, come dey sure say na 110.
Wawu!

I was wondering too,
except this was edited.

where did they return from, what has she been eating, she doesn't look like somebody who has been wandering in the bush.

Oh, they escaped, that means they know the location of the other girls, then I think the army can follow the trail.

how did they manage to escape ?
what's the condition of the other girls ?

this is what I want to hear from them not all these political talks.

This movie is not interesting.

1 Like

Re: Dapchi Abduction: Escapees Return To School, Recount Ordeal by swagagolic01(m): 3:49pm On Feb 28, 2018
AntiWailer:
jokers.

You no believe this one??
Re: Dapchi Abduction: Escapees Return To School, Recount Ordeal by jobonnairaland: 4:00pm On Feb 28, 2018
The APC cannot win the election again. This scripted movie is already known by all. It's definitely all over for them.
Re: Dapchi Abduction: Escapees Return To School, Recount Ordeal by Anseth(m): 4:06pm On Feb 28, 2018
On the Dapchi Kidnap, I CALL BULLSHIT.

Na me APC want to set up with one useless rescue to show Buhari could rescue the girls and Jonathan could not? They are setting up for applause as election nears? Who una want to SCAM again?

Once again, these Dapchi girls no get friends for Facebook or churches holding vigil for them for their rescue. No pastor has phoned CAN or cried to papers and TV to beg Shelau and again NO MISSING PICTURES of the girls. Soon some pictures will come out from London.

I call BULLSHIT. This is a set up by APC thinking-room. Kidnap favoured them then and they have reverted to same formular, this time GALLANT RESCUE. Buhari might be on the rescue party sef, camouflage et al.

Plus how else will APC justify the billions borrowed for security and to fight boko Haram without showing they are still dangerous?

This is WIN-WIN for APC. Let us now watch as the rescues happen!

Sai Baba!!!!!
#Copied
Re: Dapchi Abduction: Escapees Return To School, Recount Ordeal by chuksjuve(m): 4:30pm On Feb 28, 2018
semyman:

Come and remove him, you think votes on Nairaland are counted?

Sorry I touched your idol

No vex..!!

Hope you are happy now grin
Re: Dapchi Abduction: Escapees Return To School, Recount Ordeal by bikefab(m): 4:30pm On Feb 28, 2018
Boko is political. Until the northern elites tell the whole truth about the scourge, it can never be eradicated.

1 Like

Re: Dapchi Abduction: Escapees Return To School, Recount Ordeal by Akolawole(m): 4:47pm On Feb 28, 2018
Mogidi:

Nonsense!

He did not need abduction to get his millions of votes defeating Obasanjo everywhere in the North.
What about 2007 and 2011.
He is just a guaranteed 10 million votes. Shikena!
Re: Dapchi Abduction: Escapees Return To School, Recount Ordeal by Pylony(m): 4:50pm On Feb 28, 2018
Its was not Long after Goodluck launch a said Made in Nigerian drone that Chibok girls where abducted, and now when Buhari try him own drone launch to out smart Goodluck making it look like its a new some thing, na him Dapchi girls also disappear o.

CHI-BOK and DAP-CHI na CHI join them o. DAP-BOK OR BOK-DAP (Conspiracy Theory sha) grin

Politicians make una continue dey play with human life like say we be una goats, one day goat go bite owner o.

1 Like

Re: Dapchi Abduction: Escapees Return To School, Recount Ordeal by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 28, 2018
Northern bastards
They know Nigerians are now wiser
Dapchi propaganda is dead on arrival
Because Chibok scam worked against Jonathan doesn't mean all scams will work
They better come up with something better

Kudos to our Christian brothers who fought to defend themselves
If northern muslims want bloodshed, we will give them bloodshed
Re: Dapchi Abduction: Escapees Return To School, Recount Ordeal by stankezzy: 5:03pm On Feb 28, 2018
Please why can't we register these girls for Olympics they escaped from sambisa and ran all the way to their s kool, the military that was withdrawn said they went for sightseeing , do u know that luxurious buses as long as they are some carry 5 6 people , if u use small car that carry 4 u need 26 cars at a stretch , if u use buses that carry 14 u need ten busses , if u use trailer it does not move fast and will be difficult to go through the bush abi they used train? APC I de hail oo , shithole country

2 Likes

Re: Dapchi Abduction: Escapees Return To School, Recount Ordeal by Ngokafor(f): 5:05pm On Feb 28, 2018
DrStealth:
Wetin off me na "they took110 of us"
Abeg how the girl wey escape take count the rest, come dey sure say na 110.
Wawu!

You are smart...its obvious she was told what to say....and ofcoure channels t.v,the official media outfit for APC was on groud to capture it all ..Interesting indeed.

1 Like

Re: Dapchi Abduction: Escapees Return To School, Recount Ordeal by kinharold(m): 5:11pm On Feb 28, 2018
@OP. I dont understand, please. Did you say they escaped from their abductors enclave/hide out or they escaped being abducted from the school.

Naija reporters self
Re: Dapchi Abduction: Escapees Return To School, Recount Ordeal by buhariguy(m): 5:15pm On Feb 28, 2018
sotall:
The propaganda continues...

Watch as another group comes to counter this story
watch and see how idiotic pigs of Biafra will counter this story.
Re: Dapchi Abduction: Escapees Return To School, Recount Ordeal by buhariguy(m): 5:20pm On Feb 28, 2018
Afritop:

But they said chibok girls is a scam to discredit Jonathan administration. How are we sure this one is not a scan
you don't even know anything,
Idiotic pigs of Biafra, their ineffectual buffoon, asari dokubu and demonic PDP said chibok girls were a scam,
And they now believe this to be true
Re: Dapchi Abduction: Escapees Return To School, Recount Ordeal by ThatFairGuy: 5:51pm On Feb 28, 2018
Mogidi:

Re: Dapchi Abduction: Escapees Return To School, Recount Ordeal by Chochovini: 6:02pm On Feb 28, 2018
ZombieBuster:
Buhari is a terrorist
Are you just knowing that? That‘s even a STALE news. Not just a terrorist but a kingpin at that.
Re: Dapchi Abduction: Escapees Return To School, Recount Ordeal by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 28, 2018
Why do I have this unshakable believe that the chibok saga script is what they are acting all over again.
You can't fool the same set of people twice with the same trick/prank, they will definitely see through all your gimmicks.
Someone said those girls will definitely be released before 2019 election to score APC and PMB some cheap votes. I am tempted to believe his postulation at this point beyond resoanble doubt.
Re: Dapchi Abduction: Escapees Return To School, Recount Ordeal by laliga01: 6:06pm On Feb 28, 2018
Ashez:
Lord please pardon our mistakes and ethnic differences and help is locate these girls in safe and sound condition, in Jesus name..... Amen

Hahahahajajajajjajajjjjajahhahahahah
Hahahahhhahahahahhhhahahahahah
Abeg I no fit laugh
Hahahhahhahahahah.
Re: Dapchi Abduction: Escapees Return To School, Recount Ordeal by Nicklaus619(m): 6:34pm On Feb 28, 2018
And now some mofos will still come and ague that this shit ain't a set up and horrible propaganda, a secondary school student cannot express themselves in common English language, I bet my dinner that those girls that claimed they escaped ain't kidnapped in the first instance, infact they ain't even in school. Buhari no worry your sins will be paid for get ready it's less than 13 months, rubbish

Re: Dapchi Abduction: Escapees Return To School, Recount Ordeal by borrelia: 8:53pm On Feb 28, 2018
How are we even sure that this Dapchi school girls kidnapping is not a game by the FG to make us see the reason why they need to approve the 2b$ from ECA to tackle security.
Re: Dapchi Abduction: Escapees Return To School, Recount Ordeal by Uzyvicks(f): 9:13pm On Feb 28, 2018
Where is the ordeal recount now
Re: Dapchi Abduction: Escapees Return To School, Recount Ordeal by GGirll: 10:06pm On Feb 28, 2018
Mogidi:

grin grin grin the clapping part got me cracked laughing in Swahili

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dapchi Abduction: Escapees Return To School, Recount Ordeal by ofuonyebi: 10:58pm On Feb 28, 2018
i believe that, if it were to be a sane country, all the security chiefs should have resigned by now with vote of no confidence passed against themselves for the embarrassing failure over the abduction at Dapchi....they should all cover their face with shame........
Re: Dapchi Abduction: Escapees Return To School, Recount Ordeal by eedrissa(m): 10:59pm On Feb 28, 2018
where is the I billion for security measure.. God is watching.....
Re: Dapchi Abduction: Escapees Return To School, Recount Ordeal by charmingfrank(m): 11:23pm On Feb 28, 2018
Is like history is just repeating itself over and over again. Same scenario with the other girls that was abducted, how some also escaped.hmmmm.....so many things happening behind the scene that we don't know.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Open Grazing Ban: Aisha Yesufu Hails Southern Governors (Video) / Lagos Monarch Disowns Wife For Picking SDP Deputy Gubernatorial Ticket / Metuh Kept With 419 Suspects In Kuje Prision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.