Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,382 members, 7,853,701 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:59 PM

Professional Sport Trader - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Professional Sport Trader (1290 Views)

Special Celebrations Of The Birthday Of MESSIAH. JOHNNY O (sport Trader) / Special Celebrations Of The Birthday Of MESSIAH. JOHNNY B (sport Trader) / Diary Of A Sport Trader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Professional Sport Trader by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 28, 2018
Money management is what most sport punters lack in punting. Greed overcomes us and we lack patience. We should bear in mind that no bet is 100% accurate but once you have 80% striking rate,,youll always be in profits. I will show u how I trade sport betting everyday with my money management strategy and how I take good record of my profits and losses,,with my strategy,,i am sure of 40-50% ROI of my capital monthly,,i will advise you start with a capital of 10,000naira.you also can do same. I will do this for FREE for 14days.
NB: there are winning and loosing days so don't freak out when I lose.

1 Like

Re: Professional Sport Trader by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 28, 2018
DAY1
Capital:10000
Unit stake:500(5%)
Total stake:1500
No of bet slips:3
Balance:8500

Slip1
Bolivia:
Guabira v wilstermann(away clean sheet-no)
Odd:1.18
Montenegro:
Decic v grbalj(home clean sheet--no)
Odd:1.40

Slip2
Spain:
Bilbao v valencia(home to score)
Odd:1.35
Morocco:
Berkane v hassania agadir(home to score)
Odd:1.35

Slip3:
Spain:
Eibar v villareal(away to score)
Odd:1.40
Poland:
Wisland v korona kielce(away to score)
Odd:home to score
Odd:1.25

GL wink
Re: Professional Sport Trader by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 14, 2018
grin long time my people,,alabi juju is from the red sea,,,but I always believe every problem has a solution,,there must be a loophole in every system,,,i have gone for fortification to neutralise the effect of alabi jazz cheesy and I found out this is the only way to escape the bookies
1.capital-30k and above
2.money management
3.patience
4.long term project

In my next post,,ill show you a long term project of 12months and how to achieve a 25% profit from your capital monthly. Stay tuned

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldo, His Girlfriend Visit Children’s Hospital On Christmas Eve (photos) / Roman Burki Let Lars Bender Score Penalty / Players Of Nigerian Descent May Dominate Arsenal's First Team Soon.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.