Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

"Worst South-East Governor", Okorocha's Chief Press Secretary Reacts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Worst South-East Governor", Okorocha's Chief Press Secretary Reacts (23673 Views)

Regional Security: Outcome Of South-East Governor's Meeting Held Today In Enugu / Wife Tears South-East Governor Shirt In Public For Inviting Mistress - TheYesng / If Buhari Can Be President, My Son-in-law Should Be Governor – Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Worst South-East Governor", Okorocha's Chief Press Secretary Reacts by safetyInspector(m): 3:28pm On Feb 28, 2018
For sure he will win if he contest for Senate but winning election don't make one a good leader. Rochas is a bad administrator, he is a noise maker.
kcmichael:
Okorocha don't mind them,they even did more than this to pmb in 2015 yet pmb won .okorocha win surely win IMO west senatorial election and become our senate president and finally president in 2023.hatets will die of hpb.

2 Likes

Re: "Worst South-East Governor", Okorocha's Chief Press Secretary Reacts by Atouke: 3:30pm On Feb 28, 2018
abagworo and all your sydonyms, come and defend your oga at the top here, and earn your pay. shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: "Worst South-East Governor", Okorocha's Chief Press Secretary Reacts by mema900: 3:31pm On Feb 28, 2018
chinjo:
I disagree with them on this. He is the worst in the entire country and not the region.

Not entire country jooor...he is the worst in the history of Governors around the globe

3 Likes

Re: "Worst South-East Governor", Okorocha's Chief Press Secretary Reacts by onomeabuja: 3:32pm On Feb 28, 2018
OrientDailyNews:

https://orientdailynews.com.ng/news/okorocha-attacks-csos-rating-worst/

FACELESS KE because THEY SAID U BAD NA HIM B SAY THE HUMAN RIGHT PEOPLE BAD ABI.....HAD IT BIN U WERE GIVEN D BEST GOVERNOR NW , U FOR BUILD A BIG STATUE OF COILATION OF HUMAN RIGHT IN IMO STATE....
YEYE DE SMELL

3 Likes

Re: "Worst South-East Governor", Okorocha's Chief Press Secretary Reacts by kindklemz(m): 3:35pm On Feb 28, 2018
Okorocha, don't mind them. We the good people of IMO state appreciate your generosity and good work. Thanks to you we now have fly overs all over the city(it doesn't matter whether they already have cracks all over), Owerri has become a tourist attraction Courtsey of your wisdom in erecting famous peoples status like Jacob Zuma and co.

Meanwhile, why suffer in silence when the solution to small manhood and quick ejaculations, weak erection and other sexual dysfunctions challenges is readily available. Check my profile for details.
Ladies, help your man to serve you better.

Re: "Worst South-East Governor", Okorocha's Chief Press Secretary Reacts by Lerio(m): 3:37pm On Feb 28, 2018
Ballmer:
If Okorocha the only governor in the entire federation to initiate free education in primary school, secondary school up to the university is the worse governor, I wonder what those that can not fund n pay common primary n secondary school teachers salaries should be called.

To the deluded PDP / Ipob memeber that will claim Okorocha policies lacks one thing or the other with Imo state tertiary institutions please come tell me a single police instituted by your PDP that does not have it’s one flaws.

I might not be from Imo state and Okorocha’s visions might be running him mad with building status here and there but I can confidently tell you from every basis of empirical facts or logic that after Obiano no other governor in the entire SE of Nigeria come close to Okorocha chikena.

Your level of madness they surprised you village people. Obiano ... okoroawsa. Mtscheew!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: "Worst South-East Governor", Okorocha's Chief Press Secretary Reacts by safetyInspector(m): 3:44pm On Feb 28, 2018
You are not from Imo State and probably haven't been to Imo State lately. Allow those that are from Imo State be the judge. Rochas is every where at the same time in his government. You cant achieve a meaningful thing by attempting to do everything at a time. His free education policy is not working effectively, health centers he built are occupied by animals, legion of abandoned road projects every where, the ones completed are of lowest quality one can imagine. He is allergic to quality construction unless his statues grin. Those statues will outlive every project he has done in Imo State
Ballmer:
If Okorocha the only governor in the entire federation to initiate free education in primary school, secondary school up to the university is the worse governor, I wonder what those that can not fund n pay common primary n secondary school teachers salaries should be called.

To the deluded PDP / Ipob memeber that will claim Okorocha policies lacks one thing or the other with Imo state tertiary institutions please come tell me a single police instituted by your PDP that does not have it’s one flaws.

I might not be from Imo state and Okorocha’s visions might be running him mad with building status here and there but I can confidently tell you from every basis of empirical facts or logic that after Obiano no other governor in the entire SE of Nigeria come close to Okorocha chikena.

6 Likes

Re: "Worst South-East Governor", Okorocha's Chief Press Secretary Reacts by Kobicove(m): 3:48pm On Feb 28, 2018
ZombieBuster:
There is no defense to mediocrity

Roaches has failed woefully

You can say that again!

2 Likes

Re: "Worst South-East Governor", Okorocha's Chief Press Secretary Reacts by sweerychick(f): 3:50pm On Feb 28, 2018
Ballmer:

my dear you don't know rochas okorocha, trust me that guy is a dunce when it comes to governance

4 Likes

Re: "Worst South-East Governor", Okorocha's Chief Press Secretary Reacts by Bonaventura(m): 3:55pm On Feb 28, 2018
Ballmer:

Just shut up if you do not know what to say

3 Likes

Re: "Worst South-East Governor", Okorocha's Chief Press Secretary Reacts by UDIOK: 3:57pm On Feb 28, 2018
chinjo:
I disagree with them on this. He is the worst in the entire country and not the region.
If you say he is the worst Kogi Governor and Benue will summon you o
Re: "Worst South-East Governor", Okorocha's Chief Press Secretary Reacts by Megaideas(f): 4:01pm On Feb 28, 2018
I sincerely disagree with this. Rochas is a visionary, a genius - has his positive and negative sides for sure but to tag him the worst South East Governor is something I can't come to terms with.

If he is the worst, then where does Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia State fall? Except I don't understand the indices considered here.

Sure, Rochas has made Imo State a family business but he will surely fail, together with his allies. Come 2019, we vote him (them) out and make sure our votes count. The era of godfatherism is over.
Re: "Worst South-East Governor", Okorocha's Chief Press Secretary Reacts by bigfish3k: 4:02pm On Feb 28, 2018
aside erecting statues, not paying pensions, Fulani attachee, giving pensioners bounced cheque, nepotism, forcing workers to wear uniform to work, forcing workers to abandon work and pray every 12pm,scheming to hand over to his son inlaw, cutting workers salary, forcing workers to take 2 days off for unproductive farming every week, forcing people to resign before their time or ur salary is cut, not paying gratuities, unnecessary demolitions and the unnecessary ban of keke napep, he is not the worst governor

education and infrastructure wise he tried, I can attest to that. lol

1 Like

Re: "Worst South-East Governor", Okorocha's Chief Press Secretary Reacts by basingstoke: 4:07pm On Feb 28, 2018
NwaNimo1:
Not sure what people expected from the Hausa hybrid.....
grin grin grin grin
Re: "Worst South-East Governor", Okorocha's Chief Press Secretary Reacts by Kfed4ril(m): 4:08pm On Feb 28, 2018
Ballmer:

Have you been to Imo state, people who have been to or stay there are telling something, you are arguing. I schooled in Owerri and my dad did a work for rochas in 2012/2013 and till date rochas is yet to pay him, not just him but all contractors that have ever worked with rochas. You can ask.

3 Likes

Re: "Worst South-East Governor", Okorocha's Chief Press Secretary Reacts by magzey: 4:11pm On Feb 28, 2018
grin grin because he is the only APC governor in south Heast angry grin grin coalition ma ass
Re: "Worst South-East Governor", Okorocha's Chief Press Secretary Reacts by yomihinmikaiye(m): 4:20pm On Feb 28, 2018
chinjo:
where did u put my beloved tyrant of a governor, Alhaji yeye grin bello of kogi state
Re: "Worst South-East Governor", Okorocha's Chief Press Secretary Reacts by drezzyx(m): 4:23pm On Feb 28, 2018
Worst !that is an understatement ,terrible should be better

1 Like

Re: "Worst South-East Governor", Okorocha's Chief Press Secretary Reacts by wink2015(m): 4:26pm On Feb 28, 2018
The like of Okorocha will NOT SMELL THE PRESIDENCY.

The NONSENSE he display as a governor of Imo state for his two consecutive tenure only goes to rubbish his cherished ambition to contest presidential election.

Even Buhari know that people like governor Okorocha is an embarrasement to public office and most importantly an embarrasement to the APC Party, a platform which he came to public office.

2 Likes

Re: "Worst South-East Governor", Okorocha's Chief Press Secretary Reacts by Ceasardgreat(m): 4:30pm On Feb 28, 2018
chinjo:

Seconded the motion!

1 Like

Re: "Worst South-East Governor", Okorocha's Chief Press Secretary Reacts by origima: 4:30pm On Feb 28, 2018
Okorocha can ever be the worst Governor in any ranking except the one ranked by PDP.men go to Owerri and see the traffic of visitors on daily bases.Ooooh Abia state Governor should be the best then?
Re: "Worst South-East Governor", Okorocha's Chief Press Secretary Reacts by Hotzone(m): 4:31pm On Feb 28, 2018
Owelle Igbo, even though u don't pay your security much allowance but I appreciate ur courage toward free education
God shall continue to bless u and ur lovely family
BLOC cares!!!!
Re: "Worst South-East Governor", Okorocha's Chief Press Secretary Reacts by Ceasardgreat(m): 4:35pm On Feb 28, 2018
kcmichael:
Okorocha don't mind them,they even did more than this to pmb in 2015 yet pmb won .okorocha win surely win IMO west senatorial election and become our senate president and finally president in 2023.hatets will die of hpb.

You are not the cause..you brain is hibernating!

2 Likes

Re: "Worst South-East Governor", Okorocha's Chief Press Secretary Reacts by Abogwara: 4:40pm On Feb 28, 2018
They have no single reason for that other than he prefers to be a nationalist than to join the politicians who believe Igboland does not need others. To those people once you are friends with Yoruba and Hausa then you are a bad Igbo man. They create fake news and amplify same using social media and newspapers they control all in a bid to prove Okorocha isn't doing well.

A glaring example is this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Worst South-East Governor", Okorocha's Chief Press Secretary Reacts by viceddy95(m): 4:48pm On Feb 28, 2018
chinjo:
I disagree with u sir, if he is the worst in the country what of YAYA BELLO, kogi state governor...which position dy wan give am.....
Re: "Worst South-East Governor", Okorocha's Chief Press Secretary Reacts by blastac: 5:07pm On Feb 28, 2018
I don't know were to start replying you..... Have u asked imo indigenes how okorocha deals with dem... Meanwhile talking any de free education it's de same in Enugu(mainly government schools).. so don't start saying what u don't know without making Ur research.... How can a governor during 2016 spend over 500mill on a tree just 4 Xmas celebration while he owed November December salaries during dt period.... Dat man is a devil and when he steps down I hope he gets arrested also with ugwuanyi cos dt man also does nothing

Ballmer:

3 Likes

Re: "Worst South-East Governor", Okorocha's Chief Press Secretary Reacts by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 28, 2018
What do expect from terrorists elements that always deceiving and brainwashing gullible electorates with lies and fake campaigns promises?

As we speak, these terrorists calling themselves governors are deceiving and lying to their zombies for next year elections.

1 Like

Re: "Worst South-East Governor", Okorocha's Chief Press Secretary Reacts by Awoo88: 5:15pm On Feb 28, 2018
chinjo:
How can you say that?! There is a Bello around naaaa!!! Unless you are saying he is worse than Bello

1 Like

Re: "Worst South-East Governor", Okorocha's Chief Press Secretary Reacts by utenwuson: 5:15pm On Feb 28, 2018
chinjo:
then u haven't heard of yahaya bello......
Re: "Worst South-East Governor", Okorocha's Chief Press Secretary Reacts by Abogwara: 5:33pm On Feb 28, 2018
blastac:

I don't know were to start replying you..... Have u asked imo indigenes how okorocha deals with dem... Meanwhile talking any de free education it's de same in Enugu(mainly government schools).. so don't start saying what u don't know without making Ur research.... How can a governor during 2016 [b]spend over 500mill on a tree just 4 Xmas celebration [/b]while he owed November December salaries during dt period.... Dat man is a devil and when he steps down I hope he gets arrested also with ugwuanyi cos dt man also does nothing

Ipob member spotted. Who told you he spent 500 million on a tree? That's a big lie sold using blogs just like the statues. There is no evidence or reference to any amount spent not to talk of 500 million. As for free education, only Imo is doing it to University level in Nigeria. If you place truthful issues side by side, no single Governor can match Okorocha 50% not to talk of being better.
Re: "Worst South-East Governor", Okorocha's Chief Press Secretary Reacts by Turantula(m): 5:36pm On Feb 28, 2018
kcmichael:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Worst South-East Governor", Okorocha's Chief Press Secretary Reacts by Turantula(m): 5:40pm On Feb 28, 2018
Abogwara:

Ipob member spotted. Who told you he spent 500 million on a tree? That's a big lie sold using blogs just like the statues. There is no evidence or reference to any amount spent not to talk of 500 million. As for free education, only Imo is doing it to University level in Nigeria. If you place truthful issues side by side, no single Governor can match Okorocha 50% not to talk of being better.
You must be related Barkin Zuwo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sowore Takes His Presidential Campaign To Femi Kuti's Birthday(pics) / ENDSARS. Fact Check Fake News And Fake Pictures Here. Pictures And Captions. / Osun 2022: Albert Adeogun, Wale Ojo, Others Join APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.