Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,550 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

"Worst South-East Governor", Okorocha's Chief Press Secretary Reacts - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Worst South-East Governor", Okorocha's Chief Press Secretary Reacts (23671 Views)

Regional Security: Outcome Of South-East Governor's Meeting Held Today In Enugu / Wife Tears South-East Governor Shirt In Public For Inviting Mistress - TheYesng / If Buhari Can Be President, My Son-in-law Should Be Governor – Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Worst South-East Governor", Okorocha's Chief Press Secretary Reacts by Tinyemeka(m): 6:08pm On Feb 28, 2018
chinjo:
I disagree with them on this. He is the worst in the entire country and not the region.

Replying from Obokwu, Ezinihitte, I concur with your assertion.
Re: "Worst South-East Governor", Okorocha's Chief Press Secretary Reacts by Henri8: 6:10pm On Feb 28, 2018
dunkem21:

I concur wholeheartedly cheesy

I join you in the concurration.
Re: "Worst South-East Governor", Okorocha's Chief Press Secretary Reacts by Henri8: 6:12pm On Feb 28, 2018
Ballmer:
If Okorocha the only governor in the entire federation to initiate free education in primary school, secondary school up to the university is the worse governor, I wonder what those that can not fund n pay common primary n secondary school teachers salaries should be called.

To the deluded PDP / Ipob memeber that will claim Okorocha policies lacks one thing or the other with Imo state tertiary institutions please come tell me a single police instituted by your PDP that does not have it’s one flaws.
From where did you draw your empirical data/facts?

I might not be from Imo state and Okorocha’s visions might be running him mad with building status here and there but I can confidently tell you from every basis of empirical facts or logic that after Obiano no other governor in the entire SE of Nigeria come close to Okorocha chikena.
Re: "Worst South-East Governor", Okorocha's Chief Press Secretary Reacts by blastac: 6:29pm On Feb 28, 2018
1st of all I don't advocate 4 ipob... 2ndly de man spent 600mill... I saw it on nta... Imo civil servants complained on nta. 3rdly no state governor sponsors or does free education till university level... Dy only take a selected few maybe to study abroad and that's that.. apart from tetfund state universities doesn't ave anyoda source of wealth so dia is no way free education is applicable Wen he doesn't pay salaries....

Anyway what am saying is we need political opposition here in south east... Apart from abia and Anambra I don't know anyoda state here dat has opposition..
In Enugu for example PDP has taken over dat we already know whom de next governor is gonna be apart from ugwuanyi.. so if APC can come with full force here in Enugu no probs as far as dy don't opposed cattle colony...

Abogwara:

Ipob member spotted. Who told you he spent 500 million on a tree? That's a big lie sold using blogs just like the statues. There is no evidence or reference to any amount spent not to talk of 500 million. As for free education, only Imo is doing it to University level in Nigeria. If you place truthful issues side by side, no single Governor can match Okorocha 50% not to talk of being better.
Re: "Worst South-East Governor", Okorocha's Chief Press Secretary Reacts by contigiency(m): 6:38pm On Feb 28, 2018
But Truth be told if this people had done a proper job, there is no how they will rate; Theodore Orji, mbadinuju, orji uzo kalu, okezie ikpeazu and chimaroke Nnamani ahead of Rochas. I smell something fishy with this their report.
Re: "Worst South-East Governor", Okorocha's Chief Press Secretary Reacts by efighter: 6:52pm On Feb 28, 2018
chinjo:
I disagree with them on this. He is the worst in the entire country and not the region.

2019 he will election win into the Senate and become the Senate President after the Senate lead by APC would have amended the rule for first timers to be Senate President. Then you can either kill yourself or commit suicide (copyright Patience Jonathan - 2013).
Re: "Worst South-East Governor", Okorocha's Chief Press Secretary Reacts by Czarugo007: 7:17pm On Feb 28, 2018
[quote author=Turantula post=65448188]see your post since morning,only 2likes and 1 share.na only you waka come?
Re: "Worst South-East Governor", Okorocha's Chief Press Secretary Reacts by Prechy08(m): 7:18pm On Feb 28, 2018
How can he mould faceless people, show your face and be moulded
Re: "Worst South-East Governor", Okorocha's Chief Press Secretary Reacts by Babaalawo: 7:34pm On Feb 28, 2018
chinjo:
In the entire south,I totally agree but for the country,where you put Yahaya Bello?
Re: "Worst South-East Governor", Okorocha's Chief Press Secretary Reacts by Awaja(m): 7:41pm On Feb 28, 2018
I concur
But umahi deh try
So I rate him d best for now
Re: "Worst South-East Governor", Okorocha's Chief Press Secretary Reacts by deomillo: 7:47pm On Feb 28, 2018
ZombieBuster:

There was a report about a runaway daura cow
Now I believe sad
Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: "Worst South-East Governor", Okorocha's Chief Press Secretary Reacts by Rekyz(m): 8:16pm On Feb 28, 2018
Abogwara:

Ipob member spotted. Who told you he spent 500 million on a tree? That's a big lie sold using blogs just like the statues. There is no evidence or reference to any amount spent not to talk of 500 million. As for free education, only Imo is doing it to University level in Nigeria. If you place truthful issues side by side, no single Governor can match Okorocha 50% not to talk of being better.
Your own stupidity sef don reach him peak. I live in Owerri, if u have nothing meaningful to say, just keep mute. Rochas is the worst thing that happened to Imo people. Where are u from sef? Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: "Worst South-East Governor", Okorocha's Chief Press Secretary Reacts by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 28, 2018
He has substandard projects every where
Re: "Worst South-East Governor", Okorocha's Chief Press Secretary Reacts by CorrectionFLuid: 9:16pm On Feb 28, 2018
Ballmer:
If Okorocha the only governor in the entire federation to initiate free education in primary school, secondary school up to the university is the worse governor, I wonder what those that can not fund n pay common primary n secondary school teachers salaries should be called.

To the deluded PDP / Ipob memeber that will claim Okorocha policies lacks one thing or the other with Imo state tertiary institutions please come tell me a single police instituted by your PDP that does not have it’s one flaws.

I might not be from Imo state and Okorocha’s visions might be running him mad with building status here and there but I can confidently tell you from every basis of empirical facts or logic that after Obiano no other governor in the entire SE of Nigeria come close to Okorocha chikena.

Even Chinwoke Mbadinuju gave free education. My brother, education isn't meant to be free. Scholarships here and there remains the real thing to do. The fastest way to destroy education is making it free.

The only thing I fault in that report is that Mbadinuju is better than Rochas. I strongly doubt that.
Re: "Worst South-East Governor", Okorocha's Chief Press Secretary Reacts by bluetopaz: 9:50pm On Feb 28, 2018
chinjo:

I would say it's a tie between Him and Yahaya Bello of Kogi state

1 Like

Re: "Worst South-East Governor", Okorocha's Chief Press Secretary Reacts by cooltone: 9:59pm On Feb 28, 2018
Rochas is the best in reality though not perfect. With the little resources Imo have been able to attain giant strides in education, agriculture, health care, international relations and infrastructure. So what are the basis for the ranking. I smell rat and smear campaign by failed politicians. For sure propaganda cannot bring down notable and verifiable achievements of Rochas in IMO state.
Re: "Worst South-East Governor", Okorocha's Chief Press Secretary Reacts by cooltone: 10:04pm On Feb 28, 2018
Rekyz:
Your own stupidity sef don reach him peak. I live in Owerri, if u have nothing meaningful to say, just keep mute. Rochas is the worst thing that happened to Imo people. Where are u from sef? Rubbish!
I have seen one of their agents. Failed politicians at work. Imo is better and will still get better.
Re: "Worst South-East Governor", Okorocha's Chief Press Secretary Reacts by Abogwara: 10:51pm On Feb 28, 2018
blastac:
1st of all I don't advocate 4 ipob... 2ndly de man spent 600mill... I saw it on nta... Imo civil servants complained on nta. 3rdly no state governor sponsors or does free education till university level... Dy only take a selected few maybe to study abroad and that's that.. apart from tetfund state universities doesn't ave anyoda source of wealth so dia is no way free education is applicable Wen he doesn't pay salaries....

Anyway what am saying is we need political opposition here in south east... Apart from abia and Anambra I don't know anyoda state here dat has opposition..
In Enugu for example PDP has taken over dat we already know whom de next governor is gonna be apart from ugwuanyi.. so if APC can come with full force here in Enugu no probs as far as dy don't opposed cattle colony...

Better believe it's real in Imo there's free education to University level. Opposition are trying their best to disprove it by citing acceptance fee and departmental levies but that doesn't hold water.

On the Christmas tree, that's a big lie that he spent that huge sum for a tree. It was Emeka Ihedioha who crafted the lies and spread it using his media team which you can verify. Okorocha is a good man being attacked using media manipulation. They are looking for any sin to nail him and when he defaulted in salary payment it was blown out of proportion. Now that he pays salary 1st week of the work month instead of month end, I'm sure you've not read it anywhere.
Re: "Worst South-East Governor", Okorocha's Chief Press Secretary Reacts by ebuclassic18(m): 10:46pm On Mar 01, 2018
Ballmer:

brother his money

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed In Boko Haram Attack / LP Leaders Used By Ex-Generals To Topple Democracy - Soyinka / Fear Envelops Ministry, Agencies As FG Sacks 187

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.