Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,465 members, 7,836,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Arsenal Out Of Champions League - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Out Of Champions League (850 Views)

Lyrics Of Champions League Theme Song / Sunshine Stars Crash Out Of Champions League! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arsenal Out Of Champions League by chidichris(m): 6:05am On Mar 08, 2007
to u all arsenal fans, please accept my sympathy.
u guys according to murinho have fantstic boys and play good football but are not in for any silverware.
they are out of champions league loosing to psv.
Re: Arsenal Out Of Champions League by kitaun(m): 6:55am On Mar 08, 2007
Stale news. TTBD
Re: Arsenal Out Of Champions League by justkunmi(m): 7:02am On Mar 08, 2007
is it stale,?
its not even 24hours yet.

TTBD though grin
Re: Arsenal Out Of Champions League by PoDeep(m): 8:54am On Mar 08, 2007
They had it coming. Its not in anyway surprising.
Re: Arsenal Out Of Champions League by Akolawole(m): 10:17am On Mar 08, 2007
And so what?

TTBD
Re: Arsenal Out Of Champions League by chidichris(m): 8:06am On Mar 20, 2007
pls if anyone must be angry, it must not be with me but to psv.
i did not play in the game and never even travelled to england for the game so pls just see as a reporter here.
i don't know why arsenal players and fans will always resort to fighting these days instead of concentrating on their free flow football.
na waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Arsenal Out Of Champions League by slimghost(m): 1:49pm On Mar 21, 2007
RIGHT NOW,ARSENAL CANNOT WIN ANY TROPHY. THERE TROPHIES{ if any} WILL START COMING IN THE NEXT FIVE YEARS. BESIDES HENRY, WHO SABI PLAY BALL THERE? NA ADEBAYOR? NONSENSE JB'S.
Re: Arsenal Out Of Champions League by chidichris(m): 12:20pm On Mar 24, 2007
arsenal fans, u can come and manage with chelsea till things begin to improve in ur camp.
everton slapped u guys the other day and watford has threathened to do something funny.
na waa for arsenal, youngstars, fantastic players, free flow football but not silverware.
Re: Arsenal Out Of Champions League by kitaun(m): 12:27pm On Mar 24, 2007
Chidichris, why are u just annoyingly stale?

(1) (Reply)

David Nugent: Another Francis Jeffers In The Making? / Mikel And Lost Opportunity Of Epl Titles / Micheal Owen: Sends Out Brochures About Himself To 8 Prem Clubs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.