Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,749 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Why Communication Is Today’s Most Important Skill - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why Communication Is Today’s Most Important Skill (328 Views)

The Most Important Skill You Must Learn To Succeed In Anything You Do! / 6 Communication Styles That Should Be In Every Leader's Toolbox / Help, Having Issues With My Way Of Spoken English (lack Of Communication Skill) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Communication Is Today’s Most Important Skill by ValourDigest(m): 2:58pm On Feb 28, 2018
When I was in high school, a man came to speak about Winston Churchill. Mostly, it was the usual mix of historical events and anecdotes, which in Churchill’s case was a potent mixture of the poignant, the irreverent and the hilarious. But what I remember best was how the talk ended.

The speaker concluded by saying that if we were to remember one thing about Churchill it should be that what made him so effective was his power to communicate. I didn’t understand that at the time.

Read More;
http://valourdigest.com/communication-todays-important-skill/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help A Brother Nairalanders / How To Advance Your Career Through Social Media / Some Cogent Reasons For Unemployment In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.