Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Invest #20 Million And Make #1 Million Profit In 1 Week - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Invest #20 Million And Make #1 Million Profit In 1 Week (442 Views)

4 Million Profit Naira/Mo Is Very Possible With Dropshipping - Timblogger / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? / Tantalizers Plc Post NGN760 Million Profit For Half Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Invest #20 Million And Make #1 Million Profit In 1 Week by moustaphah(m): 3:03pm On Feb 28, 2018
I have a business proposal for anybody that can invest up to 20 million. It is about buying a truck load of cashew (30tons) directly from farmers and selling to an exporter in Lagos.

I have an exporter in Lagos who will pay on delivery, and I have farmers who can't release cashew until after payment. Buying price is about 580k per ton and selling price is about 640k per ton.

If you have such huge amount of money, then this is an opportunity for you. Note that, after making a profit of over a million in a week, you can roll over the investment and continue to make 1 million naira per week till the end of the season.

If you are willing to invest, we will meet one on one and do all the transactions together. This is urgent. Only investors should comment please.

(1) (Reply)

Start Earning Passive Income / Blend In Hair Bundles / 7 Reasons Your Employees Don't Respect You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.