Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,295 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany - Travel (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany (79172 Views)

Adventures Of Lionlee216 / Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany by styles2009: 6:56am On Jul 21, 2020
Braket:

Ja, I already sent an email to my insurance company. But the most recent payment I made is €12 for paracetamol and ambro.... grin

you and small small bills, anyway forward all the prescriptions and receipt to your insurance, they ought to balance you up.
Re: The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany by Braket: 9:01pm On Aug 10, 2020
styles2009:

you and small small bills, anyway forward all the prescriptions and receipt to your insurance, they ought to balance you up.
My insurer hasn't responded to my mail yet. Holiday periods
Re: The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany by Braket: 9:11pm On Aug 10, 2020
By now it's no news that everywhere hot. Although, not crazy hot as last year yet.

I'm currently outside in a nearby park lying on the floor and looking at the stars in the sky wink. I took too much cappuccino and I can't sleep even though I really want to.

Anyways, my mind flashed back to when I was in Nigeria and we often have to lay outside at night because of too much heat, I remembered how horrible it used to be.

The mosquitoes feasting on us, wild neighborhood cats and rats running over us sometimes. It's really hard to chill outside in Nigeria except maybe you live in a penthouse in which I unfortunately didn't live in.

7 Likes

Re: The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany by Braket: 9:14pm On Aug 10, 2020
Let's see how well you have travelled through the eyes of Nairalander's.

Where is this?

8 Likes

Re: The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany by Nobody: 2:26am On Aug 14, 2020
Braket:

Where is this?
Kurhaus grin grin
Re: The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany by oyekan1997(m): 3:49pm On Aug 16, 2020
Please how can I obtain public health insurance for German university. Please oo
Re: The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany by IchBinBrait(m): 11:00pm On Aug 18, 2020
Braket:

Where is this?

The Netherlands (cos of the flag)

cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany by IchBinBrait(m): 11:15pm On Aug 18, 2020
Braket:

My brother, I don dey chop better nah to find gym register remain grin

Lols eat well bro.. The work-out is also necessary to enable your family members recognize you whenever you decide to visit Nigeria. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 22, 2020
Braket how far. You still dey alive?

How are you doing man. Long time. I just read your thread from start to finish and you did a nice job showing us how life is in Germany from the eyes of an average Nigerian. Thanks.
Re: The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany by Braket: 8:31pm On Dec 22, 2020
Activist001:
Braket how far. You still dey alive?

How are you doing man. Long time. I just read your thread from start to finish and you did a nice job showing us how life is in Germany from the eyes of an average Nigerian. Thanks.
I'm still alive and well. I'm just enjoying myself and cutting down social media presence grin

1 Like

Re: The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 22, 2020
Braket:

I'm still alive and well. I'm just enjoying myself and cutting down social media presence grin
I never expected to hear from you so quickly. Gist us na.

Wetin dey sup during this Covid-19 period? How are jobs over there? Have you managed to hook up any German babe (e dey important o)? How is your German skills now?

Gist us abeg. Tankio in advance. cheesy
Re: The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany by Fidelismaria: 2:45pm On Dec 23, 2020
Braket

Do you know university of Bonn?
Re: The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany by DAramis: 4:27pm On Apr 21, 2021
Braket:

Bro, long time. I was following your thread previously but you have been offline. Are you done with your academics and relocated to UK? shocked
Re: The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany by Eastcoastboy(m): 6:14pm On May 28, 2021
LUCAS99:

Summerfest are usually free here in the states.

We usually contribute $20 as Dues during the course of the semester & at the end of our finals exams, a small party is usually held for all members.

During last semester the President took us all out to an Asian Buffet Restaurant ( All you can eat)

I really enjoy that outing.

I will go again this semester, I just have to renew my membership.

I'm a member of the Mathematics Honor Society in my School also known as the Mu Alpha Theta.
Is it like a fraternity. There's one fraternity here in my school called the Alpha Fraternity. They reached out to me through one of their friend omoh I bailed out oh! Fear no gree me.
Re: The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 18, 2021
Thanks braket
I really enjoyed your post
Re: The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany by mystery22: 9:58pm On Sep 16, 2021
Braket:

braket how are you doing,have you be able to land your dream job and how is school and language stuff

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site / Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap / 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.