Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,297 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

How To Start A Catering Business From Home - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start A Catering Business From Home (1244 Views)

How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) / How To Start & Run A Catering Business / How To Start Catering Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Catering Business From Home by Tundegoldspage(m): 3:35pm On Feb 28, 2018
Catering business…Are you planning to be fat?
Are looking for a business that you can start from home? Do you sometimes host parties for your family and friends? Do you love cooking and making recipes? Are you’re up to date on food trends? Then you should consider starting a catering business.
Catering is all about providing cooking services at strategic places such as offices, hotels, events and other locations, based on contract. In Lagos, the potential profit margin in the catering business is extremely high.
You can even start a this business from home with no money, and then use your client’s advance payment to rent all the equipment you need.
Do you want to learn how to make money with your cooking or baking skills? Here is a detailed guide on how to start a catering business from home.
How To Start A Catering Business From Home:
1. Decide on the type of catering services you will offer
See full Details here: http://www.tundegold.com/2018/02/how-to-start-catering-business-from-home.html

(1) (Reply)

40 Audio Books That are Guaranteed To Make You Smarter and Better. / I Have Cac Certificate But Local Associations Keep Disturbing My Business / Any Biz Idea That Yields Reasonable ROI?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.