Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Any Biz Idea That Yields Reasonable ROI? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Any Biz Idea That Yields Reasonable ROI? (1245 Views)

Great Biz Idea For You! / I Have A Biz Idea, But Don't Know How To Go About It. Advice Needed / Three Simple Lucrative Business That Yields High Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Biz Idea That Yields Reasonable ROI? by snowland(m): 3:43am On Oct 27, 2020
I've got some cash that I do not have a use for at the moment(500k plus). It's just sitting in the bank accumulating dust, figuratively speaking. Any biz idea this can be channelled into with a reasonable ROI?

Abeg, no Affiliate marketing ideas, no partnership, no betting of any kind, be it virtual or baba ijebu and no contact-me-on-my-DM please.
Re: Any Biz Idea That Yields Reasonable ROI? by jayaim: 3:51am On Oct 27, 2020
Bro, hala me I have sweet offer for u
snowland:
I've got some cash that I do not have immediate use for at the moment(500k plus). It's just sitting in the bank accumulating dust, figuratively speaking. Any biz idea this can be channelled into with a reasonable ROI?

Abeg, no Affiliate marketing ideas, no partnership, no betting of any kind, be it virtual or baba ijebu and no contact-me-on-my-DM please.
Re: Any Biz Idea That Yields Reasonable ROI? by kunzyomi(m): 5:44am On Oct 27, 2020
snowland:
I've got some cash that I do not have a use for at the moment(500k plus). It's just sitting in the bank accumulating dust, figuratively speaking. Any biz idea this can be channelled into with a reasonable ROI?

How about investing in a sports betting shop.
You only need to

*rent a shop
*2 or 3 TVs
*someone very reliable to manage it for u

You don't have to like betting to own a betting shop.
And trust me its very profitable if you have a good location.

2 Likes

Re: Any Biz Idea That Yields Reasonable ROI? by andycoal40(m): 9:51am On Oct 27, 2020
kunzyomi:

You only need to

*rent a shop
*2 or 3 TVs

Very true.. i can manage it
Re: Any Biz Idea That Yields Reasonable ROI? by andycoal40(m): 9:52am On Oct 27, 2020
snowland:

I just left kebbi recently and if u dnt mind; u cn go into goat or local rice business..quite cheap in kebbi

1 Like

Re: Any Biz Idea That Yields Reasonable ROI? by ecomalchemist(m): 1:05pm On Oct 27, 2020
Overtime a lot of Nairalanders have been asking for business ideas and i thought to put this down after brainstorming for 20 minutes.

Remember that the goal is to make daily income / passive income #NOSALARYGANG.

As time goes on i'd be sharing other business ventures I'm into, you can start something from here and build it up. You don't need anything fancy, you are in a 3rd world country...always remember that.

So let's get to it.

Keep that money.....refer to number 5, then pay your tithe to me later

1. Pure water business
get a shop with 2 solid dressers, Go to the factory and buy @ the rate of N70. Resell at the rate of 120 - 150 per bag. Supply to schools, churches, individuals...if you sell 200 bags a day, do the math.

2. POS business, (operate in a busy area but close early, e get why). This can be successfully combined with number 1. Contact baxibox.com and surepaddy (providus bank), they will put you through and supply you with the necessary hardware you need for the business... If you are starting out, you necessarily do not need a shop per se...just talk to your local carpenter to construct a small kiosk in a busy environment.

3. Biscuit business (no matter how economy be, people go chop biscuit)

4. Condom business (supply hotels and guest house across the federation)..as religious as we are as a nation we fucc like no mans business, the population keeps SOARING...

5. Local arbitrage (enter eko, look for fast moving products.strike a deal with the seller that you want to be a dropshipper..invest in a good camera phone and apps like lightroom and snapseed, join facebook 'buy and sell groups' facebook has 22M nigerians, just fucking sell something.. create fb / ig / whatsapp business / twitter / nairaland and advertise like your life depends on it).if you want to make 100k daily you need to learn facebook and instagram marketing..LOW RISK

Go here to learn Facebook marketing > trafficmastery ng. Work smart, not hard !

3. Resturant / bar & bushmeat join...during my nysc there's this joint I usually visited to drink mmanya (palmwine) or whatever its called. I spend at least 1k drinking palmy and bushmeat.

4. Foodstuff business (buy from the north, sell in the west)

5. Small chops / akara / yam / potatoes...mama chinedu don build 2 houses, she's on the third one as we speak.

6. Mini importation, this is very tricky due to the forex rate and all the bottlenecks but i will teach you how you can pass this hurdle in my next posts.

7. importation of gadgets / Phone accessories / used items... WhatsApp me for the free guide..

8. Data vending business...goto https://mobilenig.com/?ref=97 get cheap dirt data, pay bills and airtime. This business can be combined with Number 1 & 2...all you need is a mobile phone and internet connection, ATM card (GTB..most preferrable for this jab). Use jBL speakers, just dey play latest gbedu dey go..people will come around to patronize you..
I made over 300k doing this, I still dey do am sha..lol

If you want to take it online...get a good graphics designer to design something like 'BUHARI DATA SERVICES' with data prices and services u render ...lmao..u get my drift sha...then come online and start bombing...facebook...instagram...twitter..nairaland...telegram...

9. Selling of used items on jiji, nairaland, facebook market place and Olist...that your neighbour has items he has not been using for sometime...use style and ask him....take clear pictures in a nice background and upload it, out your price...your phone would start beeping from phone calls

10. DROPSHIPPING (millionaire's paradise)

Please comment and share, thank you.

ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT THE FIGHT IS AGAINST POVERTY.
#JEKINGBADUNLOMAGBADUN#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Biz Idea That Yields Reasonable ROI? by snowland(m): 9:07pm On Oct 27, 2020
kunzyomi:

You only need to

*rent a shop
*2 or 3 TVs

Thanks for your input. Betting outlets have done more harm than good. I'm not ready to be a party to that.
Re: Any Biz Idea That Yields Reasonable ROI? by snowland(m): 9:08pm On Oct 27, 2020
andycoal40:

I just left kebbi recently and if u dnt mind; u cn go into goat or local rice business..quite cheap in kebbi
Sounds good. Wanna tell me more on this?
Re: Any Biz Idea That Yields Reasonable ROI? by snowland(m): 9:11pm On Oct 27, 2020
[quote author=ecomalchemist post=95393137]Overtime a lot of Nairalanders have been asking for business ideas and i thought to put this down after brainstorming for 20 minutes.

Remember that the goal is to make daily income / passive income #NOSALARYGANG.

As time goes on i'd be sharing other business ventures I'm into, you can start something from here and build /quote]

Nice list you've got here. Definitely worth being looked into.
Thanks..
Re: Any Biz Idea That Yields Reasonable ROI? by tojos(m): 10:34pm On Oct 27, 2020
snowland:

I got a business for you, and it's one of the businesses I do part-time while working. I'm even considering quitting my job in order to go fully into the business, because it's a gold-mine of a business that so many people are not aware of �. Briefly, let me highlight some features of the business:

It's stress free.

Like I stated earlier, you may choose to do the business part-time or full-time.

It's easy to start and requires a minimum capital of about 45k.

Unlike some businesses out there that tend to collapse, your investment will be 100% safe.

100% ROI can be achieved within a few months of investing depending on your efforts. Even with the minimum investment of 45k, you can make 7 million naira in a year by re-investing your earnings. It all boils down to your effort.

The business guarantees residual income for your family long after you retire. That means an investment that would never go down, and your income would keeps coming in multiples for the rest of life and for your family to inherit.

And to conclude, this business is 100% legit and real. Even people in the diaspora are investing in it.�

If you want to know more about the business I'm talking about, chat me up for free on my whatsapp 08023032540. Thank me later.�
Re: Any Biz Idea That Yields Reasonable ROI? by SavageResponse(m): 12:04am On Oct 28, 2020
tojos:

I got a business for you, and it's one of the businesses I do part-time while working. I'm even considering quitting my job in order to go fully into the business, because it's a gold-mine of a business that so many people are not aware of �. Briefly, let me highlight some features of the business:

It's stress free.

Like I stated earlier, you may choose to do the business part-time or full-time.

It's easy to start and requires a minimum capital of about 45k.

Unlike some businesses out there that tend to collapse, your investment will be 100% safe.

100% ROI can be achieved within a few months of investing depending on your efforts. Even with the minimum investment of 45k, you can make 7 million naira in a year by re-investing your earnings. It all boils down to your effort.

The business guarantees residual income for your family long after you retire. That means an investment that would never go down, and your income would keeps coming in multiples for the rest of life and for your family to inherit.

And to conclude, this business is 100% legit and real. Even people in the diaspora are investing in it.�

If you want to know more about the business I'm talking about, chat me up for free on my whatsapp 08023032540. Thank me later.�

Oga there is no business in this world that is 100% risk free!

I challenge you to mention the business here and I will tell you 3 different risks you will have to grapple with.

3 Likes

Re: Any Biz Idea That Yields Reasonable ROI? by MrLekan95(m): 10:52am On Oct 28, 2020
SavageResponse:

I challenge you to mention the business here and I will tell you 3 different risks you will have to grapple with.

True
Re: Any Biz Idea That Yields Reasonable ROI? by MrLekan95(m): 10:58am On Oct 28, 2020
[quote author=snowland post=95378406]I've got some cash that I do not have a use for at the moment(500k plus). It's just sitting in the bank accumulating dust, figuratively speaking. Any biz idea this can be channelled into with a reasonable ROI?

Abeg, no Affiliate marketing ideas, no partnership, no betting of any kind, be it virtual or baba ijebu and no contact-me-on-my-DM please.[/quote
]

Brother abeg you fit help me with a loan of 30k, I promise to pay back in 2weeks time when I receive my salary....
I can tender my O'level cert, national ID and BVN as collateral...
I base in Lagos.... (my movement is within ogba-oshodi axis)
Thanks in anticipation bro.
Re: Any Biz Idea That Yields Reasonable ROI? by Africangiants(m): 4:22am On Oct 29, 2020
Let me drop some ideas for you. hope it helps. see you at at top soaring higher.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VL2QPo7YxZs
Re: Any Biz Idea That Yields Reasonable ROI? by tojos(m): 12:46am On Oct 30, 2020
SavageResponse:

My brother, why not opt-in first and see if it's risk free or not. It's very easy to opt into my whatsapp page and if what I'm saying is not true, then you can post it here. Mind you, as the world is moving, business is evolving from the traditional method to a digital method. That's all I can say to you
Re: Any Biz Idea That Yields Reasonable ROI? by Exoclassic: 12:22am On Nov 03, 2020
Are you scared of being scammed, goods lost, uncompleted goods etc, we are ready to buy for you from China top notched online mobile market; Alibaba, Aliexpress, 1688 and Taobao.

Be rest assured of constant customers feedback and good attention when you transact with us. All your questions/inquiries shall be perfectly answered. We don't ignore our customers, instead we give them prompt feedback about their goods till it gets to Nigeria. Contact with us and you shall forever want to transact more.

Call/Chat/WhatsApp us https:///message/XB6PA2KFI5M3I1 telegram@/link4889
Re: Any Biz Idea That Yields Reasonable ROI? by Oluwahelpme(m): 10:56am On Nov 19, 2020
snowland:

Kindly WhatsApp me. Let me show you a great business.
Re: Any Biz Idea That Yields Reasonable ROI? by Jbn11(m): 12:19am On Feb 17, 2022
snowland:

yes I can suggest 3 confirm business for u that it can give u profit at all times and the rise for the need keep going up every single day. And it can not be easily loss.
If you still want the businesse idea u can contact me. I will tell you for free. I will tell u because if I myself have even half of that and I venture it into the business I will be reach in just a month and no skill required. I wish u can call lemme even give u the idea maybe if you get interest then try it I will be glad to know I help someone.
Re: Any Biz Idea That Yields Reasonable ROI? by beauty16: 7:15am On Sep 12, 2022
snowland:

Good morning sir how was your night and your family hope you all are good please sir I need your assistance
I want to start okirika business to help support my family hunger no allow me and my family I need a financial assistance to start up this business please sir help me out May God bless you and reward you
Re: Any Biz Idea That Yields Reasonable ROI? by kingssmith(m): 12:41pm On Sep 19, 2022
Jbn11:
yes I can suggest 3 confirm business for u that it can give u profit at all times and the rise for the need keep going up every single day. And it can not be easily loss.
If you still want the businesse idea u can contact me. I will tell you for free. I will tell u because if I myself have even half of that and I venture it into the business I will be reach in just a month and no skill required. I wish u can call lemme even give u the idea maybe if you get interest then try it I will be glad to know I help someone.

Your contact please

1 Like

Re: Any Biz Idea That Yields Reasonable ROI? by kenoyad: 7:21pm On Sep 19, 2022
Jbn11:
Kindly let know how to contact you. Thank you
Re: Any Biz Idea That Yields Reasonable ROI? by mikmash(m): 8:07pm On Sep 19, 2022
Sorry to derail from the topic. I'm also thinking of a business. Two factors are involved.
Which one i should go for first, renting a shop or waiting for capital accumulation before I start up the business fully because the funds ain't up to the capital seed. Kindly help with your perspectives, which one will you pick? Advice needed.

NB: I need to start something.

(1) (Reply)

4yrs Old Linkedin Accounts For Sell 5k , still available / Naira: Nigeria Currency / Ubaplc Results: The Time For Reward Has Come.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.