Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,750 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

"My Husband Employed Imam To Have Sex With Me For 3 Days" – Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "My Husband Employed Imam To Have Sex With Me For 3 Days" – Wife (56262 Views)

Lady Stays In The Same Room With Her Husband's Corpse For 3 Days In Ogun (Video) / My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days / "My Husband Refused To Have Sex With Me For 3 Years" - Angry Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Husband Employed Imam To Have Sex With Me For 3 Days" – Wife by Florblu(f): 5:48pm On Feb 28, 2018
OK
Re: "My Husband Employed Imam To Have Sex With Me For 3 Days" – Wife by Dreydoe(m): 5:48pm On Feb 28, 2018
Anybody can call himself a Muslim or imam whereas its a big lie.

7 Likes

Re: "My Husband Employed Imam To Have Sex With Me For 3 Days" – Wife by hatedisplace: 5:49pm On Feb 28, 2018
Estar01:
By Estarsblog.com

A divorce seeking wife has accused her husband of employing an Islamic preacher to have sex with her for money-making ritual purposes.

The woman, Musilimotu Olashuyi, 48, claimed that she introduced her husband, Gbenga Olashuyi, 55, to the unnamed Alfa because she used to frequent his mosque for prayers.

She said at some point, the Alfa noticed that Olashuyi’s business wasn’t going well, a situation that made her to introduce the Alfa to him.

However, Musilimotu said, the Alfa ended up committing adultery with her, allegedly on the instruction of her husband.

She made the allegations at the Igando Customary Court in Lagos on Wednesday.

“It was with my husband’s consent that the Alfa slept with me for three days,’’ Musilimotu disclosed, while praying the court to dissolve the marriage.

She alleged that her husband had also conspired with the Alfa to use her for money ritual.

She narrated to the court, “Actually, my husband got to know the Alfa through me because I always go to his mosque to pray.

“When he told me that my husband’s business was not moving fine, I brought him home to meet my husband.

“Before I knew what was happening, my husband had conspired with him to use me for money ritual. It was with my husband’s consent that the Alfa slept with me for three days.

“After the incident, I started getting sick and getting emaciated and I told the people around me what happened, which led to the arrest of the Alfa; but my husband ran away.

“Gbenga resurfaced at the station after the Alfa brought a remedy to cure me.”

Musilimotu alleged further that Gbenga had refused to repay a loan she collected on his behalf in which she stood as the guarantor.

She said that Gbenga packed out her belonging from his house last October and stole N1m belonging to her.

Musilimotu pleaded with the court to terminate the union, saying that she was no longer in love with Gbenga after four years of marriage.

But Gbenga told the court that it was Musilimotu who lured him to buy the coffin for the money ritual to turn their fortunes around.

“My wife and her concubine persuaded me to buy a coffin for money ritual and she brought the Alfa to the house,” Gbenga said.

He added that the cleric had told him that God revealed to him that his business was collapsing and that he would make some rituals for him.

“I agreed to make the ritual because truly, my business was not moving well. Since that day, my wife has been coming home with the Alfa and with different objects and concoctions for me to drink and have my bath with.

“Later, Alfa asked me to bring N800,000 to buy some items for another ritual. He also told me to buy a casket for money ritual, which I will put in a separate room where nobody will enter except me.

“My wife begged me to comply with Alfa’s request, but I declined,” Gbenga claimed.

The businessman accused his wife of infidelity, alleging that Alfa always made love to Musilimotu on their matrimonial bed.

He said he knew about the adulterous relationship when his wife had Alfa arrested and accused the cleric of using charms to rape her.

“The cleric told the police that he did not hypnotise my wife to rape her, saying that it was with her consent that he made love to her on those three occasions,” Gbenga said.

Gbenga confessed that he packed Musilimotu’s belongings out of his house.

He also pleaded with the court to dissolve the marriage, saying that he was no longer interested in the relationship.

The President of the court, Mr. Akin Akinniyi, however, advised the couple to maintain the peace while he adjourned the case until March 22 for judgment.

http://www.estarsblog.com/husband-employed-imam-sleep-three-days-wife-published-february-28-2018-divorce-seeking-wife-accused-husband-employing-islamic-preacher-sex/

wetin person no go hear for this country. Now who we go believe him story. I beg make Una park one side make I see road reach house.
Re: "My Husband Employed Imam To Have Sex With Me For 3 Days" – Wife by alBHAGDADI: 5:50pm On Feb 28, 2018
Empiree or Rilwayne001 at work

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Employed Imam To Have Sex With Me For 3 Days" – Wife by boilerplate: 5:50pm On Feb 28, 2018
hmmm.. more than 50% of those yoruba alfas are fetish.
But they are good at hiding it well, Just the way his name and pics wasnt shown.

3 Likes

Re: "My Husband Employed Imam To Have Sex With Me For 3 Days" – Wife by tirinash: 5:51pm On Feb 28, 2018
THINGS DEY HAPPEN FOR NIJA
Re: "My Husband Employed Imam To Have Sex With Me For 3 Days" – Wife by informatix: 5:51pm On Feb 28, 2018
I won't deceive you.

Re: "My Husband Employed Imam To Have Sex With Me For 3 Days" – Wife by Fadiga24(m): 5:53pm On Feb 28, 2018
Afonja muslims and rituals are like 5 and 6

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Employed Imam To Have Sex With Me For 3 Days" – Wife by airminem(f): 5:54pm On Feb 28, 2018
I Dont Believe The Story. She Didnt Say If It Hurts or was painful when the imam was swimming in'it.

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Employed Imam To Have Sex With Me For 3 Days" – Wife by onomeabuja: 5:54pm On Feb 28, 2018
grin grin
sweetonugbu:
3 days continue knacking
KPOMO NO DE PILL NAH

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Employed Imam To Have Sex With Me For 3 Days" – Wife by Peterosky(m): 5:56pm On Feb 28, 2018
Hhhhhmm! this story Get as e be. Because I am thinking that the wife is not telling us the truth. First of all, she introduced the Imam to the husband, and later gave out her thing to the same Imam without complain, and suddenly she realized that the sweet sex was for rituals. Hehe! I just don't understand.

2 Likes

Re: "My Husband Employed Imam To Have Sex With Me For 3 Days" – Wife by Johntemmy(m): 5:56pm On Feb 28, 2018
get your roofing planks and building materials at your door step. . we sell and supply 2 by 2, 2 by 3, 2 by 4, 2 by 6. for frames and fixer bord 2 by 6, 3 by 4,1 by 12, 2 by 12, 3 by 8 , 2 by 8 e.t.c. we supply companies, estates,duplex, factories,govt .and all kinds of private sectors and parastaters. we supply paints,
pop,tiles etc. wooding doors,iron doors,China doors,Italian doors ,both local and international doors
of all kinds. please locate us at osogbo,.onibu eja sawmail,omobolanle street,along Iwo road, IDO osun Osogbo osun state Nigeria. also at ile IFE office : atagijere sawmail,ondo road ile IFE, osun state. phone number,call or WhatsApp : 07060795767 or 09072652618. a trial will convinced you. thanks in anticipation for your patronage.
Re: "My Husband Employed Imam To Have Sex With Me For 3 Days" – Wife by sweetonugbu: 5:56pm On Feb 28, 2018
onomeabuja:
grin grin KPOMO NO DE PILL NAH
no be small thing

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Employed Imam To Have Sex With Me For 3 Days" – Wife by adetes: 5:59pm On Feb 28, 2018
Abi o

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Employed Imam To Have Sex With Me For 3 Days" – Wife by AreaFada2: 5:59pm On Feb 28, 2018
Na wa o.
Re: "My Husband Employed Imam To Have Sex With Me For 3 Days" – Wife by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:59pm On Feb 28, 2018
This one strong �
Re: "My Husband Employed Imam To Have Sex With Me For 3 Days" – Wife by chynwegloria(f): 6:02pm On Feb 28, 2018
[quote author=maxiuc post=65448407] ;

Imam Iman

Thank God no human parts was involved

Is better for pastor to eat my tithe

Lol!!! Iman and human parts are like 5 & 6 grin[quote author=maxiuc post=65448407] ;

Imam Iman

Thank God no human parts was involved

Is better for pastor to eat my tithe

Lol!!! Iman and human parts are like 5 & 6
Re: "My Husband Employed Imam To Have Sex With Me For 3 Days" – Wife by hatedisplace: 6:02pm On Feb 28, 2018
The woman and her husband no complain until the three days pass. I smell lies from both of them because wetin imam promise no work dem carry themselves come out.
Re: "My Husband Employed Imam To Have Sex With Me For 3 Days" – Wife by dinggle: 6:03pm On Feb 28, 2018
Meeeen this is the funiest shit I ever read on Nairaland....shoo! See the most educated black race in Adeyinka Grandson's voice!...that mumu dey London they trash every other ethnic group meanwhile his ethnic group are going beyond redeemable. Pathetic group of people!...na nash dem wan take generate money??
I even hear say some people dey chop shit for mugu to pay?? ra..ba..ta..ba....saka.. my God..my God...why..have..thou...forsaken..me.

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Employed Imam To Have Sex With Me For 3 Days" – Wife by amaks: 6:03pm On Feb 28, 2018
Chai. See strange things. Africa! Devil is real.
Re: "My Husband Employed Imam To Have Sex With Me For 3 Days" – Wife by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 28, 2018
Root of all evil

Check my siggi..
Re: "My Husband Employed Imam To Have Sex With Me For 3 Days" – Wife by dhamstar(m): 6:04pm On Feb 28, 2018
ruggedised:
fear afonja, their hearts are so dark like their skin complexion

bunch of skull miners

slowpoke
Re: "My Husband Employed Imam To Have Sex With Me For 3 Days" – Wife by phreakabit(m): 6:04pm On Feb 28, 2018
A divorce seeking wife has accused her husband of employing an Islamic preacher to have sex with her for money-making ritual purposes.

The woman, Musilimotu Olashuyi, 48, claimed that she introduced her husband, Gbenga Olashuyi, 55, to the unnamed Alfa because she used to frequent his mosque for prayers.

She said at some point, the Alfa noticed that Olashuyi’s business wasn’t going well, a situation that made her to introduce the Alfa to him.

However, Musilimotu said, the Alfa ended up committing adultery with her, allegedly on the instruction of her husband.

She made the allegations at the Igando Customary Court in Lagos on Wednesday.

“It was with my husband’s consent that the Alfa slept with me for three days,’’ Musilimotu disclosed, while praying the court to dissolve the marriage.

She alleged that her husband had also conspired with the Alfa to use her for money ritual.

She narrated to the court, “Actually, my husband got to know the Alfa through me because I always go to his mosque to pray.

“When he told me that my husband’s business was not moving fine, I brought him home to meet my husband.

“Before I knew what was happening, my husband had conspired with him to use me for money ritual. It was with my husband’s consent that the Alfa slept with me for three days.

“After the incident, I started getting sick and getting emaciated and I told the people around me what happened, which led to the arrest of the Alfa; but my husband ran away.

“Gbenga resurfaced at the station after the Alfa brought a remedy to cure me.”

Musilimotu alleged further that Gbenga had refused to repay a loan she collected on his behalf in which she stood as the guarantor.

She said that Gbenga packed out her belonging from his house last October and stole N1m belonging to her.

Musilimotu pleaded with the court to terminate the union, saying that she was no longer in love with Gbenga after four years of marriage.

But Gbenga told the court that it was Musilimotu who lured him to buy the coffin for the money ritual to turn their fortunes around.

“My wife and her concubine persuaded me to buy a coffin for money ritual and she brought the Alfa to the house,” Gbenga said.

He added that the cleric had told him that God revealed to him that his business was collapsing and that he would make some rituals for him.

“I agreed to make the ritual because truly, my business was not moving well. Since that day, my wife has been coming home with the Alfa and with different objects and concoctions for me to drink and have my bath with.

“Later, Alfa asked me to bring N800,000 to buy some items for another ritual. He also told me to buy a casket for money ritual, which I will put in a separate room where nobody will enter except me.

“My wife begged me to comply with Alfa’s request, but I declined,” Gbenga claimed.

The businessman accused his wife of infidelity, alleging that Alfa always made love to Musilimotu on their matrimonial bed.

He said he knew about the adulterous relationship when his wife had Alfa arrested and accused the cleric of using charms to rape her.

“The cleric told the police that he did not hypnotise my wife to rape her, saying that it was with her consent that he made love to her on those three occasions,” Gbenga said.

Gbenga confessed that he packed Musilimotu’s belongings out of his house.

He also pleaded with the court to dissolve the marriage, saying that he was no longer interested in the relationship.

The President of the court, Mr. Akin Akinniyi, however, advised the couple to maintain the peace while he adjourned the case until March 22 for judgment.

[img]https://media1./images/b176655bc02ecd85a24487b3e99c6333/tenor.gif?itemid=5411248[/img]

Ohr nooooooor!

Afonja women self?!
Re: "My Husband Employed Imam To Have Sex With Me For 3 Days" – Wife by Dearlord(m): 6:05pm On Feb 28, 2018
forreelinc:
grin me sef be imam o your husband fit employ me my number is 08032773199

oh! boy u chop witch? like joke like joke u compose my number put for here Abeg delete am.
Re: "My Husband Employed Imam To Have Sex With Me For 3 Days" – Wife by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 28, 2018
dhamstar:

slowpoke
you this burnt offering, get out of my mention
Re: "My Husband Employed Imam To Have Sex With Me For 3 Days" – Wife by kelikell(m): 6:06pm On Feb 28, 2018
Hahaha, this story na telemundo plus zeeworld plus tales by moonlight
Re: "My Husband Employed Imam To Have Sex With Me For 3 Days" – Wife by contigiency(m): 6:06pm On Feb 28, 2018
The way your body is doing you is not as a result of the money ritual you are afraid of. It's actually the outcome of the descretion and abomination you and your husband committed. What you and your husband require right now is true repentance and spiritual cleansing. After that, you go and renew your marital vow. As for the randy babalola, who came to destroy instead of rebuilding, his doom is already in front of him.
Re: "My Husband Employed Imam To Have Sex With Me For 3 Days" – Wife by dhamstar(m): 6:08pm On Feb 28, 2018
ruggedised:

you this burnt offering, get out of my mention
e pain am
Re: "My Husband Employed Imam To Have Sex With Me For 3 Days" – Wife by pedrilo: 6:10pm On Feb 28, 2018
MhizAJ:
Some men are just very useless
òh no u bloody feminist, it is some women r very very foolish
Re: "My Husband Employed Imam To Have Sex With Me For 3 Days" – Wife by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 28, 2018
dhamstar:

e pain am

see this skull miner oooo

pain who

is the accused not one of your brother
why will it pain me that your ewudu fellow brother employ an imam to have sex with his wife. As if the lady in question is from my state

afonjas are comedians grin cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Husband Employed Imam To Have Sex With Me For 3 Days" – Wife by gratiaeo(m): 6:24pm On Feb 28, 2018
Yoruba and ritual

4 Likes

Re: "My Husband Employed Imam To Have Sex With Me For 3 Days" – Wife by dhamstar(m): 6:24pm On Feb 28, 2018
ruggedised:

see this skull miner oooo

pain who

is the accused not one of your brother
why will it pain me that your ewudu fellow brother employ an imam to have sex with his wife. As if the lady in question is from my state

afonjas are comedians grin cheesy

i don't have your time. just get lost

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of Newborn Baby Covered In Naira Notes / My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. / Man Dumps His Wife In Nigeria & Travels To The US. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.