Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,912 members, 7,824,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

American T.V. Star Presents Her Daugther HandGun On Her 21st Birtyhday(Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / American T.V. Star Presents Her Daugther HandGun On Her 21st Birtyhday(Photos) (2319 Views)

Ayra Starr’s Childhood Dance Video Emerges On Her 21st Birthday, She Reacts / Ruby Uche Celebrates Her 21st Birthday With A New Car / Paul O Okoye To His Daughter On Her 21st Birthday: You Can Show Me Your Boyfrien (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

American T.V. Star Presents Her Daugther HandGun On Her 21st Birtyhday(Photos) by Explorers(m): 3:45pm On Feb 28, 2018
US reality star Kim Zocialk-Biermann gifted her daughter Brielle a rose gold gun on her 21st birthday.

In a video obtained by TMZ, the daughter of the Real Housewives of Atlanta star can be seen timidly opening her present.

"Oh my god... literally what am I going to do with this? I'm scared. I'm not going to touch it," Brielle says.

But her mum tells her it's time she owned a handgun now that she's going to be living by herself.

"You're moving out so it's time you figure it out... It's a very special one for you. It's rose gold."

The reality star, 39, presented the firearm to Brielle Biermann who posted a snap of it on social media with the caption: 'Rose gold gun!!!'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5438525/Kim-Zolciak-gifts-daughter-Brielle-Glock-43-bday.html
Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: American T.V. Star Presents Her Daugther HandGun On Her 21st Birtyhday(Photos) by Explorers(m): 3:46pm On Feb 28, 2018
Fans took to social media and questioned the interesting purchase for the young reality television star.

Re: American T.V. Star Presents Her Daugther HandGun On Her 21st Birtyhday(Photos) by mofeoluwadassah: 3:49pm On Feb 28, 2018
Thumbs up to her sadNice one

1 Like

Re: American T.V. Star Presents Her Daugther HandGun On Her 21st Birtyhday(Photos) by FarahAideed: 3:51pm On Feb 28, 2018
Rose gold glock 32...This is wise parenting but we don't expect the shallow to understand ..I had free access to 32 semi automatic pistol as a teenager and even went ou with it a lot of times yet I turned out to be one of the most upright and sensible person you will ever meet ...Guns don't kill people , people kill people

6 Likes

Re: American T.V. Star Presents Her Daugther HandGun On Her 21st Birtyhday(Photos) by Kenndee(m): 4:08pm On Feb 28, 2018
Haha haha!!
Re: American T.V. Star Presents Her Daugther HandGun On Her 21st Birtyhday(Photos) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 28, 2018
FarahAideed:
Rose gold glock 32...This is wise parenting but we don't expect the shallow to understand ..I had free access to 32 semi automatic pistol as a teenager and even went ou with it a lot of times yet I turned out to be one of the most upright and sensible person you will ever meet ...Guns don't kill people , people kill people
. Your village people were on break then.
Why not trying moving around with the gun now.
Maybe you won't find a reason to use it

2 Likes

Re: American T.V. Star Presents Her Daugther HandGun On Her 21st Birtyhday(Photos) by Daniyomex(m): 5:03pm On Feb 28, 2018
Don't think I can collect this type of gift. I will feel like shooting at the slightest provocation.
Re: American T.V. Star Presents Her Daugther HandGun On Her 21st Birtyhday(Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 5:20pm On Feb 28, 2018
I do not know what to say about this gun matter.
Re: American T.V. Star Presents Her Daugther HandGun On Her 21st Birtyhday(Photos) by Obudupikin: 5:41pm On Feb 28, 2018
FarahAideed:

Just shut up.

1 Like

Re: American T.V. Star Presents Her Daugther HandGun On Her 21st Birtyhday(Photos) by Blakjewelry(m): 6:07pm On Feb 28, 2018
Perhaps they think life is Hollywood, one squeeze of the trigger, and it's over
Re: American T.V. Star Presents Her Daugther HandGun On Her 21st Birtyhday(Photos) by tk4rd: 4:59am On Mar 01, 2018
So Weird
Re: American T.V. Star Presents Her Daugther HandGun On Her 21st Birtyhday(Photos) by Kobicove(m): 7:12am On Mar 01, 2018
The woman is white but the daughter looks like more a bleached black person
Re: American T.V. Star Presents Her Daugther HandGun On Her 21st Birtyhday(Photos) by Xionez(m): 2:14pm On Mar 03, 2018
Wait, i thought one has to pass through medical and mental tests with mandatory firearm training before you get a license to carry a firearm.

Sooo the "American" solution to Gun control is actually to give everyone a gun...and further try to make Game developers to reduce or stop the number shooting games?!

(1) (Reply)

Http://impelreport.com/emily-ratajkowski-poses-naked-husband-impelreport/ / Phyno Signs First Artiste Nuno To Penthauz Record Label / Rosy Meurer Shows Off Underboobs In New Bikini Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.