Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Ayra Starr’s Childhood Dance Video Emerges On Her 21st Birthday, She Reacts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ayra Starr’s Childhood Dance Video Emerges On Her 21st Birthday, She Reacts (45020 Views)

Regina Daniels Celebrates Her 21st Birthday With Beautiful Photos (Video) / Ruby Uche Celebrates Her 21st Birthday With A New Car / Paul O Okoye To His Daughter On Her 21st Birthday: You Can Show Me Your Boyfrien (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ayra Starr’s Childhood Dance Video Emerges On Her 21st Birthday, She Reacts by NwekeUG(m): 9:07am On Jun 15, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4Hl9TVQcJk

Ayra Starr’s Childhood Dance Video Emerges on Her 21st Birthday, She Reacts (Photos, Video)

Nigerian superstar singer, Oyinkansola Sarah Aderibigbe, popularly known as Ayra Starr received heartwarming messages from her fans and followers as she celebrated her birthday on Wednesday, June 14.

Her birthday celebration got more entertaining after an Instagram user with the handle, @aimiuwu_saf posted an adorable video of Ayra Starr as a young child in honor of the singer’s birthday celebrations.

The video shows little Ayra Starr dancing enthusiastically, showcasing the same charm and talent that has captivated her fans today.

With effortless waist-rolling and her signature moves, Ayra captivated viewers even at a young age.

She captioned the post;

“Happy Birthday Babygirl ❤️. Look what I found 😅 #sabi@21 #sabigirl #birthday #archives.”

Ayra Starr saw the video and reacted with laughing emojis,

One user commented; “That her waist whining no be today o”

Another wrote; “I just know she was the one winning all the Barbie’s and pencil cases at dancing competitions “is she the winner?? YES!!” sabi girl sinceee the beginning ”

Source: Instagram/@aimiuwu_saf

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ctd1dz1oBg2/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

6 Likes

Re: Ayra Starr’s Childhood Dance Video Emerges On Her 21st Birthday, She Reacts by Zonefree(m): 9:09am On Jun 15, 2023
There's something about slim girls that triggers my emotions.

In my opinion, all slim girls in Nigeria should be getting petrol at N130 per litre. They're too lovely to suffer cry

170 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ayra Starr’s Childhood Dance Video Emerges On Her 21st Birthday, She Reacts by TemplarLandry: 9:11am On Jun 15, 2023
cool
Re: Ayra Starr’s Childhood Dance Video Emerges On Her 21st Birthday, She Reacts by iammo(m): 9:39am On Jun 15, 2023
Zonefree:

In my opinion, all slim girls in Nigeria should be getting petrol at N130 per litre. They're too lovely to suffer cry

I here by rise to second this motion...

Slim girls average boobs

98 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ayra Starr’s Childhood Dance Video Emerges On Her 21st Birthday, She Reacts by Finestgurlie(f): 9:42am On Jun 15, 2023
iammo:

Slim girls average boobs
I'm slim

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayra Starr’s Childhood Dance Video Emerges On Her 21st Birthday, She Reacts by iammo(m): 9:44am On Jun 15, 2023
Finestgurlie:
I'm slim

Kingsley Odafe is cursed

17 Likes

Re: Ayra Starr’s Childhood Dance Video Emerges On Her 21st Birthday, She Reacts by We4all: 9:45am On Jun 15, 2023
A chick that will grow into a hen is spotted on the first day that it is born. That girl's vibe is fire.

17 Likes

Re: Ayra Starr’s Childhood Dance Video Emerges On Her 21st Birthday, She Reacts by virginchaser(m): 9:45am On Jun 15, 2023
Who else noticed RCCG top on her. The family is probably a redemmer. Umph!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayra Starr’s Childhood Dance Video Emerges On Her 21st Birthday, She Reacts by Padipadi(m): 9:51am On Jun 15, 2023
Stripper lomo lati kekere. She get butterfly 🦋 tattoo ontop her yansh which is visible to any man that which to do doggy or anal with her.
undecided

1 Like

Re: Ayra Starr’s Childhood Dance Video Emerges On Her 21st Birthday, She Reacts by siofra(f): 10:03am On Jun 15, 2023
Zonefree:

See this one. Will you shut up there!!
If any girl look your side, you better thank God undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayra Starr’s Childhood Dance Video Emerges On Her 21st Birthday, She Reacts by Zonefree(m): 10:37am On Jun 15, 2023
siofra:

See this one. Will you shut up there!!
If any girl look your side, you better thank God undecided
Akpa beans gangs are after my life.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayra Starr’s Childhood Dance Video Emerges On Her 21st Birthday, She Reacts by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 15, 2023
Finestgurlie:
I'm slim

You still Dey use the olden underwear or skirt?

4 Likes

Re: Ayra Starr’s Childhood Dance Video Emerges On Her 21st Birthday, She Reacts by stano2(m): 4:50pm On Jun 15, 2023
Small pin

1 Like

Re: Ayra Starr’s Childhood Dance Video Emerges On Her 21st Birthday, She Reacts by IamdbuII: 4:51pm On Jun 15, 2023
Dbull on this one!

So am old enough to be this girls father? And am here fooling around on Nairaland chaiii chimooo which kind life me I come o

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ayra Starr’s Childhood Dance Video Emerges On Her 21st Birthday, She Reacts by Sweetvie: 4:52pm On Jun 15, 2023
Cute
Re: Ayra Starr’s Childhood Dance Video Emerges On Her 21st Birthday, She Reacts by lonelydora: 4:53pm On Jun 15, 2023
Fine geh!

The young shall grow. Whatever your hand finds to do, do it well.

But Don Jazzy dey enjoy sha

1 Like

Re: Ayra Starr’s Childhood Dance Video Emerges On Her 21st Birthday, She Reacts by GeneralPula: 4:54pm On Jun 15, 2023
I no dey really feel her vibes..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayra Starr’s Childhood Dance Video Emerges On Her 21st Birthday, She Reacts by Trustalone(f): 4:54pm On Jun 15, 2023
This is why parents do not have to force their children to do what they don't want to do. Allow a child to develop his/her talent and become great on life.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayra Starr’s Childhood Dance Video Emerges On Her 21st Birthday, She Reacts by tesppidd: 4:54pm On Jun 15, 2023
She's always had that talent.

1 Like

Re: Ayra Starr’s Childhood Dance Video Emerges On Her 21st Birthday, She Reacts by GJames(m): 4:55pm On Jun 15, 2023
Zonefree:

How much should de sell it to bags of beans them?

1 Like

Re: Ayra Starr’s Childhood Dance Video Emerges On Her 21st Birthday, She Reacts by Skillsnigeria: 4:55pm On Jun 15, 2023
Noted
Re: Ayra Starr’s Childhood Dance Video Emerges On Her 21st Birthday, She Reacts by Pearls234(f): 4:56pm On Jun 15, 2023
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angelah
G.TBank

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayra Starr’s Childhood Dance Video Emerges On Her 21st Birthday, She Reacts by Allisgud: 4:59pm On Jun 15, 2023
Ayra star can make a sick gbola find healing grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayra Starr’s Childhood Dance Video Emerges On Her 21st Birthday, She Reacts by EBEk101(m): 4:59pm On Jun 15, 2023
iammo:

Slim girls average boobs

Supported
We gather dey here

3 Likes

Re: Ayra Starr’s Childhood Dance Video Emerges On Her 21st Birthday, She Reacts by abobote: 4:59pm On Jun 15, 2023
She is talented

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayra Starr’s Childhood Dance Video Emerges On Her 21st Birthday, She Reacts by Angelfrost(m): 5:00pm On Jun 15, 2023
I must be the only Nigerian who really doesn't know this lady...! I can't even point to a single of her track or hit I have listened to or vibed to! lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Ayra Starr’s Childhood Dance Video Emerges On Her 21st Birthday, She Reacts by Gppgn(f): 5:01pm On Jun 15, 2023
YouTube channel.guys. must you guys talk?

9 Likes

Re: Ayra Starr’s Childhood Dance Video Emerges On Her 21st Birthday, She Reacts by gentiles(m): 5:01pm On Jun 15, 2023
So she's even Yoruba? Spits! Runs to unfollow her on FB and other social media platforms. Ndi Yoruba
Re: Ayra Starr’s Childhood Dance Video Emerges On Her 21st Birthday, She Reacts by Angelfrost(m): 5:01pm On Jun 15, 2023
Pearls234:
Nigerian bloggers and their annoying voice-over

Same thing I keep complaining about the idiots!

They really enjoy hearing themselves speak all the time to the point that they now believe their voices are their selling points!

Many of them can't narrate for shit!

16 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Rock Same Outfit / Iyanya Buys A New Bentley After Abuja Album Launch (photo) / Davido And Zodwa Wabantu To Collaborate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.