Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Lagos Kano Summit: Osinbajo, Ambode, Ganduje, Emir Sanusi In Attendance (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Kano Summit: Osinbajo, Ambode, Ganduje, Emir Sanusi In Attendance (Photos) (18810 Views)

Vp Osinbajo,ambode And Sanwo-olu Storm Lagos Markets 4 Tradermoni Empowerment(pi / Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos / Ambode Receives Governor Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Ahead Of Lagos Kano Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Kano Summit: Osinbajo, Ambode, Ganduje, Emir Sanusi In Attendance (Photos) by kn23h(m): 8:45pm On Feb 28, 2018
shallysgirl:
[s]Do yorubas have an obsession with Igbos, an surprised.
I didn't read the news. It's good news and a plus for yorubas and their northern partners based on the title, but Igbos and Biafra has been mentioned in virtually every comment so far some even with insults. It looks like a kind of madness to me.
I think there is a mental obsession somewhere which needs to be taken care of or it may end up in a form of depression.
Walking out of thread cos I will keep quoting and don't have the time.
Actually came to read comments but totally dissapointed.[/s]

Hypocrites. This is coming from flat heads who mention Yoruba and muslim all over their irrelevant threads.
Every Nigerian knows that Ibos are obsessed with Yorubas. They even see Yorubaland as paradise and Yoruba attires as uniform grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Kano Summit: Osinbajo, Ambode, Ganduje, Emir Sanusi In Attendance (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 8:50pm On Feb 28, 2018
kn23h:

*heard something*

Alariiwo, e jor, werey wo lo so yen?

'Jor'....... Chai hypocritical psycho.
Re: Lagos Kano Summit: Osinbajo, Ambode, Ganduje, Emir Sanusi In Attendance (Photos) by achiever12: 9:02pm On Feb 28, 2018
buhariguy:
Idiotic pigs of Biafra will be jealous now for this Fulani herdsmen and afonja relationship.

Even the deepest fool knows that there is nothing to be cherished in Fulani /Yoruba relationship or friendship. Such always leads to the subjugation of the Yorubas.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Kano Summit: Osinbajo, Ambode, Ganduje, Emir Sanusi In Attendance (Photos) by ItsTutsi(m): 9:18pm On Feb 28, 2018
chai!! 2nd class delusion flat.heads won't like this..the pig idiot COWNU don defraud them an ran away grin cheesy angry

flat.heads are 2nd class citizen" MASSOD

"flat.heads are pigs" pigdiot bleaching cownu

"flat.heads are foolish" Uwazuruike

"flat.heads are jobless" ikpeazu

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Kano Summit: Osinbajo, Ambode, Ganduje, Emir Sanusi In Attendance (Photos) by ItsTutsi(m): 9:24pm On Feb 28, 2018
sharapp my friend!! the only time u useless flat.heads are preaching peace is when the thread is against u..have u ever preached that to ur delusional flat.heads lipsrsealed undecided
junglep:
When I read this tribal comments , I always wonder if it's just jokes or there's some real animosity between these people. Then I conclude it's probably some kids on nairaland. I can remember when we were growing up , there was no Igbo Yoruba nonesense.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Kano Summit: Osinbajo, Ambode, Ganduje, Emir Sanusi In Attendance (Photos) by shallysgirl: 9:28pm On Feb 28, 2018
kn23h:

Hypocrites. This is coming from flat heads who mention Yoruba and muslim all over their irrelevant threads.
Every Nigerian knows that Ibos are obsessed with Yorubas. They even see Yorubaland as paradise and Yoruba attires as uniform grin
Keep mentioning your God na wetin concern me concern your mental illness. I only advised. Bye.
Re: Lagos Kano Summit: Osinbajo, Ambode, Ganduje, Emir Sanusi In Attendance (Photos) by shallysgirl: 9:30pm On Feb 28, 2018
kn23h:

Says the jealous ants from the SE that would have infiltrated the thread with their inferiority complex either way. grin
obvious you have the inferiority complex. Every trained psychologist would know. Get well soon .
Re: Lagos Kano Summit: Osinbajo, Ambode, Ganduje, Emir Sanusi In Attendance (Photos) by brookz: 9:53pm On Feb 28, 2018
Chai,

Which kind thing be dis again,

Wuna no go Collabo wit our Great Developers from the Land of d Raising Sun?
Re: Lagos Kano Summit: Osinbajo, Ambode, Ganduje, Emir Sanusi In Attendance (Photos) by shallysgirl: 10:07pm On Feb 28, 2018
kn23h:

Says the jealous ants from the SE that would have infiltrated the thread with their inferiority complex either way. grin
keep mentioning your God na wetin concern me concern your mental illness .Every trained psychologist would know that you guys are going nuts. Bye.
Re: Lagos Kano Summit: Osinbajo, Ambode, Ganduje, Emir Sanusi In Attendance (Photos) by kn23h(m): 10:16pm On Feb 28, 2018
shallysgirl:
keep mentioning your God na wetin concern me concern your mental illness .Every trained psychologist would know that you guys are going nuts. Bye.

You replied 3 times. Hope you're okay grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Kano Summit: Osinbajo, Ambode, Ganduje, Emir Sanusi In Attendance (Photos) by kn23h(m): 10:16pm On Feb 28, 2018
ItsTutsi:
sharapp my friend!! the only time u useless flat.heads are preaching peace is when the thread is against u..have u ever preached that to ur delusional flat.heads lipsrsealed undecided

You sef notice am. And the annoying part is the wereys from the SW preaching peace alongside these flat heads. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Kano Summit: Osinbajo, Ambode, Ganduje, Emir Sanusi In Attendance (Photos) by ItsTutsi(m): 10:19pm On Feb 28, 2018
sharapp! delusional frustrated ipob jew,this thread pain u to ur narrow bone,primitive sociopathic flat.head

you dont want to associate with the north but ur people are all over northern state doing business are all over northern states,when the northern youths gave u an ultimatum to leave north,ur elders were running halter scatter for a solution..pathetic hypocrit!

u sound like it's an achievement associating with SE,who u epp undecided
Chiedu4Trump:

Well lemme not give out too much info.

But remember the Southern Govs met in Lagos?

Bottom line is that nobody wants the North.

You don't want us to leave Nigeria.

If u say you are leaving, we will all rejoice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Kano Summit: Osinbajo, Ambode, Ganduje, Emir Sanusi In Attendance (Photos) by kn23h(m): 10:20pm On Feb 28, 2018
ItsTutsi:
sharapp! delusional frustrated ipob jew,this thread pain u to ur narrow bone,primitive sociopathic flat.head

you dont want to associate with the north but ur people are all over northern state doing business trading are all over northern states,when the northern youths gave u an ultimatum to leave north,ur elders were running halter scatter for a solution..pathetic hypocrit!

Fixed.

Atleast from the SW, anyone can gain an economic partnership with Lagos and Ogun state. What does the SE have to offer? We aren't interested in red sand.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Kano Summit: Osinbajo, Ambode, Ganduje, Emir Sanusi In Attendance (Photos) by ItsTutsi(m): 10:23pm On Feb 28, 2018
i swear those flat heads are fucking annoying,such hypocrites! very bigoted set of people,but it's agasint them,they go talk jargon
kn23h:

You sef notice am. And the annoying part is the wereys from the SW preaching peace alongside these flat heads. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Kano Summit: Osinbajo, Ambode, Ganduje, Emir Sanusi In Attendance (Photos) by ItsTutsi(m): 10:24pm On Feb 28, 2018
they only know how to develop other states through 419,Yahoo,ritualism,rubbery etc
kn23h:

Fixed.

Atleast from the SW, anyone can gain an economic partnership with Lagos and Ogun state. What does the SE have to offer? We aren't interested in red sand.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Kano Summit: Osinbajo, Ambode, Ganduje, Emir Sanusi In Attendance (Photos) by ItsTutsi(m): 10:28pm On Feb 28, 2018
hahaha fool,if only u have gone to school and learn history u woukd have known better,no one has gotten it better than the Yoruba and hausa/fulani politically while ur people are cry marginalization and begging for presidency! grin cheesy angry
achiever12:

Even the deepest fool knows that there is nothing to be cherished in Fulani /Yoruba relationship or friendship. Such always leads to the subjugation of the Yorubas.
Re: Lagos Kano Summit: Osinbajo, Ambode, Ganduje, Emir Sanusi In Attendance (Photos) by ItsTutsi(m): 10:33pm On Feb 28, 2018
hahaha desperate kick from a dying horse,this thread pain u die! u ain't fooling anyone..u better go and satisfy ur sugar daddy so u can eat,but be careful so he won't use u for ritual,flat.heads are not to be trusted grin cheesy
shallysgirl:
Keep mentioning your God na wetin concern me concern your mental illness. I only advised. Bye.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Kano Summit: Osinbajo, Ambode, Ganduje, Emir Sanusi In Attendance (Photos) by shallysgirl: 11:14pm On Feb 28, 2018
ItsTutsi:
hahaha desperate kick from a dying horse,this thread pain u die! u ain't fooling anyone..u better go and satisfy ur sugar daddy so u can eat,but be careful so he won't use u for ritual,flat.heads are not to be trusted grin cheesy
1st class almajiri, welcome. Didn't read the story, wanted to get info from comments but kept seeing people of low character mentioning their god:igbo,biafra,ipob.i guess that was what the meeting was about.
Had to leave the thread.
Re: Lagos Kano Summit: Osinbajo, Ambode, Ganduje, Emir Sanusi In Attendance (Photos) by ItsTutsi(m): 11:20pm On Feb 28, 2018
how would u have read it if the money meant for ur school fees was spent by ur father on burukutu grin cheesy
shallysgirl:
1st class almajiri, welcome. Didn't read the story, wanted to get info from comments but kept seeing people of low character mentioning their god:igbo,biafra,ipob.i guess that was what the meeting was about.
Had to leave the thread.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Kano Summit: Osinbajo, Ambode, Ganduje, Emir Sanusi In Attendance (Photos) by akigbemaru: 11:24pm On Feb 28, 2018
ogochukwu247:

The inaugural joint Lagos-Kano Economic and Investment Summit was declared open by H VP Professor Osinbajo. The aim of the summit is to boost economic development & Investment between the 2 states, through stronger partnership. The keynote speech was delivered by Sarkin Kano Muhammad Sanusi II. with the theme, “States Partnership as a tool for Sustainable Economic Development” commenced today in Epe, Lagos.

Those in attendance are Oba of Lagos, Akinolu, Dangote, Pat Utomi, Gov Ambode, Gov Ganduje, Emir Sanusi, former INEC chairman Prof. Attahiru Jega and others.

See more photos below.

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/02/28/photos-lagos-kano-summit-osibanjo-ambode-ganduje-emir-sanusi-attendance/
Re: Lagos Kano Summit: Osinbajo, Ambode, Ganduje, Emir Sanusi In Attendance (Photos) by achiever12: 12:24am On Mar 01, 2018
ItsTutsi:
hahaha fool,if only u have gone to school and learn history u woukd have known better,no one has gotten it better than the Yoruba and hausa/fulani politically while ur people are cry marginalization and begging for presidency! grin cheesy angry
You need deliverance from myopic reasoning
Re: Lagos Kano Summit: Osinbajo, Ambode, Ganduje, Emir Sanusi In Attendance (Photos) by Chiedu4Trump: 12:46am On Mar 01, 2018
ItsTutsi:

you dont want to associate with the north but ur people are all over northern state doing business are all over northern states,when the northern youths gave u an ultimatum to leave north,ur elders were running halter scatter for a solution..pathetic hypocrit!

As u know we all go to school , so some need to find where the uneducated are like ur barren parasitic North.

U need us and we are better without u.

As u said we do business are all over northern states, the foolanis are all over southern states killing
Re: Lagos Kano Summit: Osinbajo, Ambode, Ganduje, Emir Sanusi In Attendance (Photos) by deomelllo: 2:02am On Mar 01, 2018

Friendship, economic partnership, economic growth, value chain increase and IGR growth sells, but hate, bigotry, bad bele, bitterness and anger doesn't....

Before Ambode leave office, Lagos IGR go reach 1 Trillion/Month.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Kano Summit: Osinbajo, Ambode, Ganduje, Emir Sanusi In Attendance (Photos) by shallysgirl: 6:52am On Mar 01, 2018
ItsTutsi:
how would u have read it if the money meant for ur school fees was spent by ur father on burukutu grin cheesy
See this out of school amajiris leader talking about school.
Go and take care of the lepers and the blind around you. Don't forget the polio infected.
A little education will help you and your people. If you are not typing vulgarity, you will comment like a narrow minded person.
I have no business with an almajiri. Good day.
Protect your brains while Headzlamming cos now,it seems like you have many gods(muhamad the pedophile, Igbos, Biafrans, Ipob....)
Re: Lagos Kano Summit: Osinbajo, Ambode, Ganduje, Emir Sanusi In Attendance (Photos) by kitombo: 7:53am On Mar 01, 2018
junglep:
When I read this tribal comments , I always wonder if it's just jokes or there's some real animosity between these people. Then I conclude it's probably some kids on nairaland. I can remember when we were growing up , there was no Igbo Yoruba nonesense.

You are very correct
Re: Lagos Kano Summit: Osinbajo, Ambode, Ganduje, Emir Sanusi In Attendance (Photos) by James4424: 1:20pm On Mar 01, 2018
buhariguy:
Idiotic pigs of Biafra will be jealous now for this Fulani herdsmen and afonja relationship.
This guy thinks we are sophisticated imbeciles like your people. Always prom to jealousy, envy, Hippocrates . your region Is the poorest yet they have the richest people in Nigeria. Highly ignorant, no sense of value . easily deceived , they never go for reasoning.
Re: Lagos Kano Summit: Osinbajo, Ambode, Ganduje, Emir Sanusi In Attendance (Photos) by oyatz(m): 4:06pm On Mar 02, 2018
The investments of T.Y Danjuma, Atiku Abubakar, BUA group, MRS and Dangote is greater than most of igbos and you will never see northerners shouting upandan that they 'developed' Lagos or calling Lagos 'no man's land'

ernieboy:

shatap let the Igbo's and other Southern businessmen withdrew their economic contributions from Lagos and let's see if Lagos will remain the same, maybe u are banking in businesses such as shoe cobbling, gatemen and security and recycle waste collection because those are the only sectors dominated by northerners. oh! and don't forget cow herding.
Re: Lagos Kano Summit: Osinbajo, Ambode, Ganduje, Emir Sanusi In Attendance (Photos) by ernieboy(m): 3:28am On Mar 03, 2018
oyatz:
The investments of T.Y Danjuma, Atiku Abubakar, BUA group, MRS and Dangote is greater than most of igbos and you will never see northerners shouting upandan that they 'developed' Lagos or calling Lagos 'no man's land'

yea keep deceiving yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From 59th Independence Day Celebration With Buhari In Abuja / Indian Experts Visit Fashola, Demonstrate E-voting Machines / Ekiti’s Economy Heading For Emergency – Fayemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.