Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,685 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Ekiti’s Economy Heading For Emergency – Fayemi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti’s Economy Heading For Emergency – Fayemi (18797 Views)

Nigeria Heading For Price Crash, Says BUA Chairman, Rabiu Abdulsamad / Nnamdi Kanu Scheduled For Emergency Court Hearing, May Get Bail / Suspected COVID19 Patient: Enugu Govt Releases Funds For Emergency Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti’s Economy Heading For Emergency – Fayemi by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 3:17pm On Oct 16, 2018
The Ekiti state’s economy is heading for a state of emergency with a huge debt of N120 billion, the new governor of the state, Dr. Kayode Fayemi, said on Tuesday in his inauguration speech in Ado-Ekiti.
The governor appealed to the federal government for assistance to bail out the state through the Economic Stabilisation Fund.
While committing to address the problems of unpaid salaries of workers, Fayemi said: “We should join hands to resuscitate the ailing economy.’’

He also called on investors and multi-national corporation to return to Ekiti.

The governor said the state was currently battling with more than N170 billion debt piled up by the government of former Ayodele Fayose.
The state, he said, would embark on social investment, education, agriculture and rural development.

We are ready to work with everyone to create a landmark progress.

We are committing to world best practices and deploy all skills to honestly work for the progress of the state.

“We will work to integrating the aspiration of the state to the programme of the federal government.’’

He said the state would return to the fold of other states in the west to fast track economic development.

“We will take full ownership of the challenges ahead of us.’’

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/10/ekitis-economy-heading-for-emergency-fayemi/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti’s Economy Heading For Emergency – Fayemi by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 3:17pm On Oct 16, 2018
grin Excuse has started pouring in cheesy

166 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ekiti’s Economy Heading For Emergency – Fayemi by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 3:18pm On Oct 16, 2018
Useless party

42 Likes

Re: Ekiti’s Economy Heading For Emergency – Fayemi by quickberry(m): 3:23pm On Oct 16, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

Why do u like to defend corruption?

undecided undecided undecided

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ekiti’s Economy Heading For Emergency – Fayemi by Kwamecron(m): 3:27pm On Oct 16, 2018
We kW naa, pls fix it.
PDP are reinner
Re: Ekiti’s Economy Heading For Emergency – Fayemi by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 3:28pm On Oct 16, 2018
quickberry:

Why do u like to defend corruption?

undecided undecided undecided
Same way you hail tinubu and ameachi, I have every right to support my own

112 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ekiti’s Economy Heading For Emergency – Fayemi by quickberry(m): 3:32pm On Oct 16, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

Same way you hail tinubu and ameachi, I have every right to support my own

Lol, Tinubu was docked by EFCC under Jonathan's govt. but nothing was found against him....get ur facts right

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti’s Economy Heading For Emergency – Fayemi by quickberry(m): 3:34pm On Oct 16, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

U can't even compare Fayose's 8 years with Fayemi's 4 years....Fayemi's achievements are visible to the blind.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti’s Economy Heading For Emergency – Fayemi by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 3:34pm On Oct 16, 2018
quickberry:

Lol, Tinubu was docked by EFCC under Jonathan's govt. but nothing was found against him....get ur facts right
Smiles, and you have already seen something on Fayose grin

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti’s Economy Heading For Emergency – Fayemi by quickberry(m): 3:37pm On Oct 16, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

Smiles, and you have already seen something on Fayose grin

Fayose's corruption is very glaring cheesy cheesy cheesy

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekiti’s Economy Heading For Emergency – Fayemi by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 3:37pm On Oct 16, 2018
quickberry:

U can't even compare Fayose's 8 years with Fayemi's 4 years....Fayemi's achievements are visible to the blind.
I served in Ekiti the year Fayemi was sacked, so tell me something I don't know....

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti’s Economy Heading For Emergency – Fayemi by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 3:38pm On Oct 16, 2018
quickberry:

Fayose's corruption is very glaring cheesy cheesy cheesy
As that if Ganduje grin

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti’s Economy Heading For Emergency – Fayemi by seborrhic: 3:38pm On Oct 16, 2018
Making an excuse for failure in future.
1 year down the line, Ekiti people would start regretting why they voted Fayemi and start complaining and Fayemi,as is the trademark of APC, would lay the blame on huge debts piled by the previous government.
Thus what Fayemi has done is called 'anticipatory failure',projecting you would fail in future,but laying down the excuse for it today.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti’s Economy Heading For Emergency – Fayemi by quickberry(m): 3:39pm On Oct 16, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

I served in Ekiti the year Fayemi was sacked, so tell me something I don't know....

Compare and contrast their regimes
Re: Ekiti’s Economy Heading For Emergency – Fayemi by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 3:40pm On Oct 16, 2018
quickberry:

Compare and contrast their regimes
You said Fayemi did better, so I'm asking you

17 Likes

Re: Ekiti’s Economy Heading For Emergency – Fayemi by quickberry(m): 3:45pm On Oct 16, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

You said Fayemi did better, so I'm asking you

I will upload some of his projects soonest

1 Like

Re: Ekiti’s Economy Heading For Emergency – Fayemi by Nbote(m): 3:45pm On Oct 16, 2018
Lol... What an Irony... Fayemi is complaining about d huge debt incurred by Fayose but yet d APC led govt have plunged dis country into oblivion of debt in jus over 3yrs.. He's complaining about d debt profile of Ekiti state but was one of those who oversaw our new gbese record

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti’s Economy Heading For Emergency – Fayemi by Omeokachie: 3:45pm On Oct 16, 2018
But that was why you applied for the job not so?

Or you want to start making excuses like Buhari your mentor?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti’s Economy Heading For Emergency – Fayemi by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 3:46pm On Oct 16, 2018
quickberry:

I will upload some of his projects soonest
Happy findings grin

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti’s Economy Heading For Emergency – Fayemi by quickberry(m): 3:53pm On Oct 16, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

Happy findings grin

These projects were carried out in 2 years, show 3 projects Fayose carried out in 8 years
Re: Ekiti’s Economy Heading For Emergency – Fayemi by KanwuliaMama: 4:00pm On Oct 16, 2018
Shaaaatttap and fave your LOOTING work! angry

1 Like

Re: Ekiti’s Economy Heading For Emergency – Fayemi by Sweetcollins: 4:15pm On Oct 16, 2018
Lol
Fayose no try but all the same APC govt is biased.
If you wanna fight corruption, start from your household and watch others auto correct.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti’s Economy Heading For Emergency – Fayemi by intruxive(m): 4:16pm On Oct 16, 2018
angry
Only prison will suffice on fayose for turning my ekiti to laughing stock and looting its resources

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti’s Economy Heading For Emergency – Fayemi by nototribalist: 4:16pm On Oct 16, 2018
When leaders start complaining about the PAST it shows they're not meant to be there. Carl Max

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti’s Economy Heading For Emergency – Fayemi by WisdomFlakes: 4:16pm On Oct 16, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

First you served in Ilorin, now it is Ekiti. How many times you serve? Talk true. You suppose dash Shittu one of your service years.

10 Likes

Re: Ekiti’s Economy Heading For Emergency – Fayemi by Nwodosis(m): 4:17pm On Oct 16, 2018
You never even sidon, you done begin dey shout emergency. You were voted to have the state rescued from emergence Mr man!

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti’s Economy Heading For Emergency – Fayemi by tomdon(m): 4:17pm On Oct 16, 2018
Them don start again. Taking off on pedestal of complaints and disparaging his predecessor so that when he does his tenor and performs poorly, he can blame it on past misdoings

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Departs From Egypt Arrives Abuja (pics) / Accountant General Deceived VP, Governors; ₦324billion Oil Money Unaccounted For / Criminals Planning Attacks On Airports, FG Alerts Security Agents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.