Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Top 3 Reasons Backing Up Your Files Offsite Is Extremely Important - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Top 3 Reasons Backing Up Your Files Offsite Is Extremely Important (250 Views)

How To Upload Your Files On The New Google Site And Generate Download Link / Help Me! Which Garmin GPS Model Is Extremely Efficient / ICT Police For Your Security In Your Events, Home, Offices & Offsite Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 3 Reasons Backing Up Your Files Offsite Is Extremely Important by pinvibeng(m): 4:42pm On Feb 28, 2018
Backing up your files offsite is an ideal thing to do if you do not want to experience stories that touches the heart.

I have been a victim of such an experience where I lost my entire website due to negligence and carefree attitude of not giving a damn with backing up files offsite. I thought it had no importance whatsoever, and I wasn’t going to bother myself with it.

Little did I know that the time will come when I will have issues with hosting and entirely lose my website files.

Well, I had to pay for it by starting my website from the scratch. I must admit that it was indeed a rather terrible experience i do not wish to experience again.

In this post, I have decided to saddle myself with the responsibility of sharing some of the reasons why you should seriously consider backing up your files offsite. I hope you would find the post useful!

Three Reasons Backing Up Your Files Offsite
Backing Up Your Files Offsite

“There are many things — both accidental and intentional — that can destroy all the hard work you’ve invested in your site.” – Joe Forrest

1. Protection From Natural Disasters

Accidents are bound to happen anytime. These accidents can often be referred to as natural disasters. Things that happen without you planning nor envisage their chances of ever happening.

Most times, web hosting companies do have issues with their servers causing them to experience a major downtime, which might also affect your website. Sometimes, they usually lose important files in the process of trying to do some major cleanups. But if you already have your website backed up locally on your computer, you won’t have any course to be afraid of losing your most important files.

Read full post here => https://oscarmini.com/2018/02/top-5-reasons-backing-files-offsite-extremely-important.html

(1) (Reply)

Real Time PEGA Training / Ios 12 Release Date / Why Innovation And Enhancement Are Key Components Of Online Travel Technology?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.