Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

How To Upload Your Files On The New Google Site And Generate Download Link - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How To Upload Your Files On The New Google Site And Generate Download Link (561 Views)

Like New Google Pixel 5 Sold / *SOLD*New Google Pixel 4, 6GB+64GB Available / Man Construct Hydroelectric Power Plant And Generate Electricity In Cross River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Upload Your Files On The New Google Site And Generate Download Link by Olazs: 2:05am On Apr 24, 2020
After trying so hard to upload files on Google Site to enable me share download links, I cake across this article that took my stress away �.
Really guys, it did

Article:
So I'm guessing you've done some searching on how to upload documents on your Google Site and possibly make it available to your viewers for download. Well, so did I! I searched for months and got next to nothing and this is because mother of the information on how to upload documents on Google Site are based on the old layout of Google Site. I'm not a techie!! But I managed to narrow a perfect solution to upload files on Google Site and get it ready for download. No matter the file type!!

Firstly, you need to have the.... Read the full article here: [url][/url]https://nkaliz..com/2020/04/how-to-upload-documents-on-your-google.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Any Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon 6th Gen Or T480 For Sale / Lloyd Tv-spec And Price In Nigeria / Hacked PS4 For Sale with Sekiro skin loaded With 10 Games SOLD!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.