Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,103 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

How Can One Tell Her/his Husband/wife When They Meet Them - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can One Tell Her/his Husband/wife When They Meet Them (1311 Views)

Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex / Nagging Wife — When Nagging Gets Out Of Control / 10 Things Married Ladies In Akwaibom Talk About When They Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can One Tell Her/his Husband/wife When They Meet Them by Everbright(f): 7:26am On Mar 08, 2007
Most times people say the moment they meet someone they know they've met their soulmates
A woman shared how she went 2 the prison to preach and saw a prisoner and immediately knew he would be her husband and today they are married
I want to know: how does it work?
Your opinions please
Re: How Can One Tell Her/his Husband/wife When They Meet Them by ima1(f): 8:09am On Mar 08, 2007
i would like 2 know too
Re: How Can One Tell Her/his Husband/wife When They Meet Them by cuteass1(f): 1:08pm On Mar 08, 2007
Well it differs my dear;

Some say they just know right away, while some have to be together or spend time together for some time before that little voice whispers that they're the one.

You just have to keep your mind, heart, and eyes open.

But personally i love this;
You'll know the right person because they . . . . .

take your breath away
makes your heart beat faster
ties that little knot in your tommy
sends chills through your spine
makes your knees weak
and how can i forget this one, makes your palms sweat . . . . . . . hehe grin
Don't forget the butterflies too

Don't blame me, i'm a romanticer wink
Re: How Can One Tell Her/his Husband/wife When They Meet Them by agnesoseka: 2:59pm On Mar 17, 2007
in ma own view,i dnt believe in knwing firsthand that the person is ur life partner, bt i blive in taking yr time 2 get to knw d person properly b4 jumpin into conclusions that d person is destiined for u.
Re: How Can One Tell Her/his Husband/wife When They Meet Them by meobizy(f): 12:09am On Aug 17, 2018
There's nothing special here. It's hit or miss.
It's only sometimes you come across a few people whom you are very sure you wouldn't spend your lifetime with but for a person whose dated eight people the feeling has happened at least thrice.

(1) (Reply)

Mum Refuses Chemotherapy To Save Her Unborn Child / Pictures Of Nairalander Traditional Marriage And Wedding. / Mature Responses Required For This Couple Situation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.