Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

'I Dont Read Blogs, Their Stories Almost Killed Me'- Says Omotola Jalade - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Dont Read Blogs, Their Stories Almost Killed Me'- Says Omotola Jalade (475 Views)

Amnesty International Adopted ‘barren Land’ Says Omotola Jalade / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Daughter Gives Her A "Facial Mask" (Photos) / Is This Albino Guy Hot? Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Asks (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'I Dont Read Blogs, Their Stories Almost Killed Me'- Says Omotola Jalade by Rachelsblog(f): 10:38am On Dec 08, 2017
Lol! Omotola has revealed how God save her life, after she almost died reading gossip about her, According to her, she doesn't like to read blog, infact she vowed never to read any blog, Cos she almost died when she got addicted to reading gossip blogs, and seeing what people wrote about her.

In an interview with Gossip Nigerian the screen goddess revealed how she would always want to get updated with stories, and almost died each minute she doesn't read a news,.

She said;
' I dont Read Blogs, I don't Know what bloggers are talking about, There was a Time was i wanted to die, I Thought i would die, if i don't read blogs, Infact i defended it, I Said am an actor, so i should know, But then i got to realise that, I don't need it, I don't have to, I don't need to go over any blog to read, or respond, am not gonna die, and since then it has been the best decision have ever made..
She continued:
''The thing about Social media is that your not living yourself, And it ruins relationships, You husband says goodmorning, and you begin to write about it..

Watch the Video from her Page Here; https://www.instagram.com/p/BcZQQFQnjzA/?taken-by=realomosexy

Or
Here

Post Credit-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/12/how-bloggers-almost-killed-me-with.html

Cc: lalasticlala

Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: 'I Dont Read Blogs, Their Stories Almost Killed Me'- Says Omotola Jalade by tobillionaire(m): 10:42am On Dec 08, 2017
cool

(1) (Reply)

Timaya & Stonebwoy Nominated For Grammy / Big Brother Naija 2018 | Everything About Big Brother Nigeri / Harrassed, Arrested, Detained; Singer Praiz Recounts His SARS Ordeal! (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.