Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,100 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Please Help!!! Who Knows Nice Dreams Properties? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Please Help!!! Who Knows Nice Dreams Properties? (778 Views)

Please I Need Help Who Is Kingford Homes CEO / Help!!! Who Should I Pay To? So Confused / Who Knows The Current Status Of Livelihood Homes (owners Of Bluesea Estate)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!!! Who Knows Nice Dreams Properties? by maryam34: 7:44pm On Feb 28, 2018
Please help!!! A friend of mine bought a land in an estate within Mowe area from a company named NICE DREAMS PROPERTIES in 2010. Since then she has not been able to develop the land because the company has refused to provide her with the right documents apart from the deed of agreement. Even up till now, other lands on the estate are not been developed. The owner/seller of the estate has been evading calls to provide the other documents, even calls from my friend's lawyer. The company's office is no longer where it used to be. My friend is suspecting a foul play as other properties are not being developed on the estate till now. Please who knows about the company "NICE DREAMS PROPERTIES", or have had any dealing whatsoever with the company? Thanks
Re: Please Help!!! Who Knows Nice Dreams Properties? by dejidotun2000(m): 3:45pm On May 21, 2018
I bought a plot in that same estate and recall that they were acting funny but I didn't really follow up.
I think we should contact other buyers so we can better channel our enquiries.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! Who Knows Nice Dreams Properties? by Ogebaby777(f): 12:35pm On Dec 10, 2022
I also bought a plot there, have you been able to contact them yet?
Re: Please Help!!! Who Knows Nice Dreams Properties? by dejidotun2000(m): 10:47am On Dec 12, 2022
Yes I have.
Re: Please Help!!! Who Knows Nice Dreams Properties? by MrDingle: 1:00am On Jan 09, 2023
Hello, I bought two Plots that was supposed to be in the same location (Ofada) I visited the old office address of 29 Adeniran Ogunsanya to inquire about the land but unfortunately the office is no longer there. Please if anyone has contact information about the owner who is a lawyer by profession - Please let me know. Phone number and email address and or his new office/home address should be fine. I have been out of the country for a while and recently visited home but could not remember where in Ofada our purchased plots are. I just need him or anyone of his staff to show me the location. It has been a long time since we paid and have no communication from Nice Dream Properties on how or when we can come for allocation. I just got an idea. Can we file a complaint through NBA for help since the owner is a lawyer?

Dingle
Re: Please Help!!! Who Knows Nice Dreams Properties? by dejidotun2000(m): 2:20pm On Jan 13, 2023
I visited the estate in January 2022 and I was able to get his phone number.
Send me a mail so I can send the number to you.
MrDingle:
Hello, I bought two Plots that was supposed to be in the same location (Ofada) I visited the old office address of 29 Adeniran Ogunsanya to inquire about the land but unfortunately the office is no longer there. Please if anyone has contact information about the owner who is a lawyer by profession - Please let me know. Phone number and email address and or his new office/home address should be fine. I have been out of the country for a while and recently visited home but could not remember where in Ofada our purchased plots are. I just need him or anyone of his staff to show me the location. It has been a long time since we paid and have no communication from Nice Dream Properties on how or when we can come for allocation. I just got an idea. Can we file a complaint through NBA for help since the owner is a lawyer?

Dingle

Re: Please Help!!! Who Knows Nice Dreams Properties? by toluwalope01: 7:00pm On Apr 30
dejidotun2000:
I visited the estate in January 2022 and I was able to get his phone number.
Send me a mail so I can send the number to you.

Please can i equally get the contact of who is handling the company now , I learnt Iwang passed away in 2022.
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

How To Save Money On Furniture / 3 Bedroom Flat Abese-elebu Oluyole Ext. Ibadan / Lovely Duplex To Let At KETU Alapere(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.