Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Amarachi Uyanne: 6 Years After Winning Airtel-Sponsored Nigeria's Got Talent - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amarachi Uyanne: 6 Years After Winning Airtel-Sponsored Nigeria's Got Talent (73588 Views)

Kizz Daniel Shows His New Girlfriend, His Female Fan, Amarachi Goes Emotional / Gida: Kemi Afolabi & Gloria Johnson Fight Over Dauda Sulaimon - Amarachi Igwe / Meet 'Robots For Christ', Winner Of Nigeria’s Got Talent Season2, After 6 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amarachi Uyanne: 6 Years After Winning Airtel-Sponsored Nigeria's Got Talent by AntiWailer: 6:35am On Mar 01, 2018
BolaAdeyemo:
grin

Amarachi dance

She won simply because she was the youngest Amongst the Contenders,her violin Skills sucked very bad,she was going off key like Nobody's business,i cringed bad when i rewatched that finals lately

Kate Henshaw,take this for stealing that Position from the Poor dancer boy and giving it to this girl

Did you watch the show in Black and White ?

That girl danced better than almost all the dancers there.

1 Like

Re: Amarachi Uyanne: 6 Years After Winning Airtel-Sponsored Nigeria's Got Talent by Nobody: 6:48am On Mar 01, 2018
Children of nowadays growing so fast, is that breast am seeing?
Re: Amarachi Uyanne: 6 Years After Winning Airtel-Sponsored Nigeria's Got Talent by martineverest(m): 7:17am On Mar 01, 2018
agadez007:
she Auditioned in Benin pls she is not from benin,what is edo about her, is it Amarachi or Uyanne ?

Park well abeg
make a research...there are bini pole that bear IBO names, especially those from ighanke tribes....I could remember when she won the show and met with late oba of Benin, who blessed her as a 'daught
er of the soil"
Re: Amarachi Uyanne: 6 Years After Winning Airtel-Sponsored Nigeria's Got Talent by Zenklaud: 7:47am On Mar 01, 2018
Are you a corper?
Are you in need of quick redeployment?
In just 2wks, you can be redeployed
to any state of your choice...
All you need to do is call �
This link is affordable, tested and trusted
Re: Amarachi Uyanne: 6 Years After Winning Airtel-Sponsored Nigeria's Got Talent by kaymical(m): 10:19am On Mar 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Is that brezz or is my eye paining me?
both
Re: Amarachi Uyanne: 6 Years After Winning Airtel-Sponsored Nigeria's Got Talent by kaymical(m): 10:20am On Mar 01, 2018
christejames:

I think your eyes are deceiving you cause those are onions... LOL!
see person
Re: Amarachi Uyanne: 6 Years After Winning Airtel-Sponsored Nigeria's Got Talent by Gabriel6(m): 1:03pm On Mar 01, 2018
IAmAmbrose:

people like you in my village are offered to gods 4 sacrifice even tho the gods still rejects u we just offer any way
the gods will reject me bcuse my God is stronger. U are the next meal for the gods of ur village
Re: Amarachi Uyanne: 6 Years After Winning Airtel-Sponsored Nigeria's Got Talent by IAmAmbrose(m): 1:05pm On Mar 01, 2018
Gabriel6:
the gods will reject me bcuse my God is stronger. U are the next meal for the gods of ur village

pass
Re: Amarachi Uyanne: 6 Years After Winning Airtel-Sponsored Nigeria's Got Talent by leahevan01: 2:07pm On Mar 01, 2018
Totally trusted & Guaranteed cause no chance of loosen...view details,WhatsApp/call

Re: Amarachi Uyanne: 6 Years After Winning Airtel-Sponsored Nigeria's Got Talent by SlayerForever: 2:31pm On Mar 01, 2018
[s]
martineverest:
make a research...there are bini pole that bear IBO names, especially those from ighanke tribes....I could remember when she won the show and met with late oba of Benin, who blessed her as a 'daught
er of the soil"
[/s]

Shatap there anu mpama.
Re: Amarachi Uyanne: 6 Years After Winning Airtel-Sponsored Nigeria's Got Talent by Godsknight(m): 4:10pm On Mar 01, 2018
martineverest:
er of the soil"
u re right bro. Ighbanke ppl in edo state bear igbo name
Re: Amarachi Uyanne: 6 Years After Winning Airtel-Sponsored Nigeria's Got Talent by Humanistme: 4:32pm On Mar 01, 2018
amani63:
[quote author=Humanistme post=65455717]

your family is useless pedophiles full there

How do this matter to you

Can't you just read and pass must you mention me

This is why I keep saying this Nigeria is a stupid country today because those inside are more stupid than the country itself

yes Nigeria is a stupid country because of rapists and pedophiles like you who sexualize kids. ode
Re: Amarachi Uyanne: 6 Years After Winning Airtel-Sponsored Nigeria's Got Talent by Humanistme: 4:34pm On Mar 01, 2018
martineverest:
er of the soil"
I think she's from Ika delta state but grew up in Benin.
Re: Amarachi Uyanne: 6 Years After Winning Airtel-Sponsored Nigeria's Got Talent by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 01, 2018
[quote author=Humanistme post=65473638][/quote] you are very stupid

Re: Amarachi Uyanne: 6 Years After Winning Airtel-Sponsored Nigeria's Got Talent by Humanistme: 5:47pm On Mar 01, 2018
amani63:
you are very stupid
amani63 you are a pervert.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olu Jacobs Looks So Slim As He Pays Surprise Visit To Wife On Movie Set (Video) / Somadina Adinma Flaunts Girlfriend, Muna, Shows Off His New Queen / YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.