Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Nigerian To Read Aloud For 120 Hours Nonstop To Break Guinness World Record - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian To Read Aloud For 120 Hours Nonstop To Break Guinness World Record (405 Views)

Olusa Hits 30 Hours In Quest To Break Guinness World Record For Longest Speech / ACA-A-THON: FUOYE Lecturer, Joshua Hassan Tries To Break Guinness World Record / How Much Do Guinness World Record Holders Get Paid? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian To Read Aloud For 120 Hours Nonstop To Break Guinness World Record by felle: 9:19pm On Feb 28, 2018
Nigerian born Treasure Olawunmi Bayode is attempting to set a new Guinness world record for “The Longest Reading Marathon (Read Aloud).

Bayode hopes to make Nigeria proud by reading for 120 hours at a stretch with only two hours break every 24 hours.

In series of post on his social media handles, Bayode had expressed excitement ahead of the task.

He said “I believe I am going to break this GWR and set a new one therefore even though it is going to be a tough task I see opportunities and overlook the obstacles. Do you believe?”

https://wuzupnigeria.com/longest-reading-marathon-nigerian-read-aloud-120-hours-break-guinness-world-record/

Re: Nigerian To Read Aloud For 120 Hours Nonstop To Break Guinness World Record by DBright123(m): 11:07pm On Feb 28, 2018
120 hours? That will really be great record.
Re: Nigerian To Read Aloud For 120 Hours Nonstop To Break Guinness World Record by HigherEd: 8:41am On Mar 01, 2018
This one go wound himself o shocked

Lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian To Read Aloud For 120 Hours Nonstop To Break Guinness World Record by Desyner: 12:03pm On Mar 01, 2018
I wonder what he eats . . .
Re: Nigerian To Read Aloud For 120 Hours Nonstop To Break Guinness World Record by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 01, 2018
kolewerk

(1) (Reply)

UTME : Printing Of Notification Slip To Commence March 6- JAMB / Why You Should Study Medicine In Russia / My Bad Experience At Jamb Centre: Exam Submitted Without Candidate Notice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.