Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

ACA-A-THON: FUOYE Lecturer, Joshua Hassan Tries To Break Guinness World Record - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ACA-A-THON: FUOYE Lecturer, Joshua Hassan Tries To Break Guinness World Record (30450 Views)

Olusa Hits 30 Hours In Quest To Break Guinness World Record For Longest Speech / How Much Do Guinness World Record Holders Get Paid? / Adewole Atere, FUOYE Lecturer, Impregnates 16-Year-Old Student (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

ACA-A-THON: FUOYE Lecturer, Joshua Hassan Tries To Break Guinness World Record by nlfpmod: 8:33am On Jun 14, 2023
The computer science lecturer at Federal University, Oye-Ekiti is organizing the ACA-A-THON event with the aim of surpassing Guinness World Record for the longest duration of lecturing, which is currently set at 150 hours.

https://twitter.com/FUOYE_CAMCONECT/status/1668500848085803009?t=oP-kmB8J-cT3noqUu-ZCOQ&s=08

18 Likes 7 Shares

Re: ACA-A-THON: FUOYE Lecturer, Joshua Hassan Tries To Break Guinness World Record by muzically(m): 8:35am On Jun 14, 2023

125 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ACA-A-THON: FUOYE Lecturer, Joshua Hassan Tries To Break Guinness World Record by chatinent: 8:37am On Jun 14, 2023
I think we are uncreative as a people to an extent. Not the majority but a significant minority. Whenever a trend comes to the limelight, everyone will begin to do it. That was how Mark Angel began using Emanuella for his skits and before you knew it, the whole streets turned to be skit makers...some even started using little kids too... I mean, following the same pattern!

My neighbor was hopping mad on this trend. He became the new comedian yet to be known carrying his ring-lights upandan. I am not a discouraging fellow...in fact, even in nonsense, I'll still encourage you. I believe sth good can come out of anything.

He misdeemed it for being his big fan and asked me to share his clips on all my platforms, even though I don't even do that with my own personal videos. It was like he was barking up the wrong tree and got his feathers ruffled when I didn't comply.

Alright, alright, chief, I made up my mind to check out the video and share it. In fact, I shared the video and decided to watch it on my profile wall. Could you believe this guy made a video where he used Gulder Lager beer and swallowed it with fufu? Like repeatedly like trying so hard to be funny?Damn. Wtf! Even idiot no go laugh at this naw! I don already post the video..na speed I go delete am. What nonsense! You wan puncture my reputation?

Some of you emulate these skit makers who you feel became rich with skits! Lol. None of them popular you know today became rich with skit making! I mean none. Some just needed the skit-making for coverups. Even Hilda Baci didn't become that rich and comfortable with just cooking, and breaking records. Girl don already dey the dey before she dey where you think she dey now. You need to stop also believing everything you see online. Be you, everyone else is taken.

Same with this Guinness Record thingy. Everyone now wants to break an existing record since Hilda did it with the kitchen.

Even if you feel like copying sb or that person is your role model, do sth different. For example, Mark Angel was copying some online jokes but did it his way. You can copy your role model and do sth new! Why discover when you can invent?!

It's just like those niccurs saying we should join their forum they created exactly like Nairaland. Why'd anyone want to dump Nairaland for a duplicate? You'll always be a second opinion naw! Why want to be like Nairaland when you can aim to compete Facebook in Nigeria? Chief, you sef reason am.

If you no know wetin be your talent, watch Brits Got Talent naw. You fit see wetin apply to you.

Back to the matter...

Computer science wey dem dey teach for Nigeria and graduate no even sabi how to close html tags. Una dey teach only "computer" leave the "science." Na theory you wan teach for 6.25 days?

Btw, whose pikin he go dey teach for that long?

211 Likes 21 Shares

Re: ACA-A-THON: FUOYE Lecturer, Joshua Hassan Tries To Break Guinness World Record by LibertyRep: 8:49am On Jun 14, 2023
Ekiti again?

Someone said the people from that state have 'strong head' ( agidi)

GWR will hear from people of that state.

52 Likes 9 Shares

Re: ACA-A-THON: FUOYE Lecturer, Joshua Hassan Tries To Break Guinness World Record by Geepay26: 8:49am On Jun 14, 2023
Nice

1 Like

Re: ACA-A-THON: FUOYE Lecturer, Joshua Hassan Tries To Break Guinness World Record by Ofunaofu: 8:50am On Jun 14, 2023
The obsession to break records is on

Let me use this opportunity to tell all Tinubu minions, especially LeoDeKing, Ihordspy, helinues, yarimo, plaindealer, complexstuffs, Parachoko, who are already in a rat race of creating numerous senseless threads and comments on Peter Obi, his supporters the Obidients and tribe to put it forward for recognition

So far, these Tinubu minions have surpassed the longest and highest number of senseless threads and comments ever created discussing about a single individual by name Peter Obi, his supporters or tribe on a particular social media forum like Nairaland

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ACA-A-THON: FUOYE Lecturer, Joshua Hassan Tries To Break Guinness World Record by superlanny(m): 8:50am On Jun 14, 2023
Hilda has inspired and awoken the fire and desire in Nigerians. Depsite all the bashing and criticism of Hilda, she do this one and I say kudos to her.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ACA-A-THON: FUOYE Lecturer, Joshua Hassan Tries To Break Guinness World Record by Sonnobax15(m): 8:50am On Jun 14, 2023
grin
Ok na.... At the end,na still blocking students go still block am shocked.

Well,I wish him the very best cha..Cuz e be like say Ekiti people wan dey create better records these days shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ACA-A-THON: FUOYE Lecturer, Joshua Hassan Tries To Break Guinness World Record by chamboi1: 8:50am On Jun 14, 2023
Nawa
Re: ACA-A-THON: FUOYE Lecturer, Joshua Hassan Tries To Break Guinness World Record by Dangrace01: 8:50am On Jun 14, 2023
Omo

1 Like

Re: ACA-A-THON: FUOYE Lecturer, Joshua Hassan Tries To Break Guinness World Record by folake4u(f): 8:51am On Jun 14, 2023
Gosh! Nigerians can overdo. Which students he wan teach with their backdated syllabus? undecided

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ACA-A-THON: FUOYE Lecturer, Joshua Hassan Tries To Break Guinness World Record by yolada: 8:51am On Jun 14, 2023
Nigerians and copy copy mentality.... If you find a sure gold mine in this country, the beat way to make sure you continue earning massively form that gold mine is to keep it to yourself, make everybody go find their own because the moment Nigerians find about it, if they don't kill it with oversaturation, them no go rest

16 Likes 9 Shares

Re: ACA-A-THON: FUOYE Lecturer, Joshua Hassan Tries To Break Guinness World Record by MorataFC: 8:51am On Jun 14, 2023
Naija na cruise kontry

3 Likes

Re: ACA-A-THON: FUOYE Lecturer, Joshua Hassan Tries To Break Guinness World Record by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:51am On Jun 14, 2023
This my state get wahala, maybe I will break the longest knacking sex records, born in Lagos but from Ode-Ekiti state too. Na our time

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ACA-A-THON: FUOYE Lecturer, Joshua Hassan Tries To Break Guinness World Record by GODHONORME(m): 8:51am On Jun 14, 2023
Which record me sef go break naw 🤔

3 Likes

Re: ACA-A-THON: FUOYE Lecturer, Joshua Hassan Tries To Break Guinness World Record by Zanotee: 8:51am On Jun 14, 2023
Becoming so stale already.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ACA-A-THON: FUOYE Lecturer, Joshua Hassan Tries To Break Guinness World Record by Lasgidi90(m): 8:51am On Jun 14, 2023
Depends on a number of things sha

1 Like

Re: ACA-A-THON: FUOYE Lecturer, Joshua Hassan Tries To Break Guinness World Record by GrammarNazi1(m): 8:51am On Jun 14, 2023
chatinent:
Computer science wey dem dey teach for Nigeria and graduate no even sabi how to close html tags. Una dey teach only "computer" leave the "science." Na theory you wan teach for 6.25 days?

Btw, whose pikin he go dey teach for that long?

Why don't you wait?

You seem overconfident already!

1 Like

Re: ACA-A-THON: FUOYE Lecturer, Joshua Hassan Tries To Break Guinness World Record by Winters23: 8:51am On Jun 14, 2023
grin

the hustle is real

2 Likes

Re: ACA-A-THON: FUOYE Lecturer, Joshua Hassan Tries To Break Guinness World Record by GOTVee: 8:51am On Jun 14, 2023
sad
Re: ACA-A-THON: FUOYE Lecturer, Joshua Hassan Tries To Break Guinness World Record by GemUnique(m): 8:51am On Jun 14, 2023
Who he wan teach grin

1 Like

Re: ACA-A-THON: FUOYE Lecturer, Joshua Hassan Tries To Break Guinness World Record by gift01: 8:51am On Jun 14, 2023
Person go run am before you begin. No be naija we dey ?
Re: ACA-A-THON: FUOYE Lecturer, Joshua Hassan Tries To Break Guinness World Record by Obidient4Tinubu(f): 8:51am On Jun 14, 2023
Ok

1 Like

Re: ACA-A-THON: FUOYE Lecturer, Joshua Hassan Tries To Break Guinness World Record by AntiChristian: 8:51am On Jun 14, 2023
lipsrsealed

Wonders shall never cease!

Na Guinness Book of world record dey rain now!

Ladies never cook finish, man wan teach!

Abeg who is next?

6 Likes

Re: ACA-A-THON: FUOYE Lecturer, Joshua Hassan Tries To Break Guinness World Record by tolu4you: 8:52am On Jun 14, 2023
Why everybody won break record for 9ja? It becoming a joke ah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ACA-A-THON: FUOYE Lecturer, Joshua Hassan Tries To Break Guinness World Record by jubrilELsudan: 8:52am On Jun 14, 2023
TYPICAL DISGUSTING BEHAVIOR FROM NIGERIANS

THEY ARE NEVER HAPPY TO SEE ANYBODY SHINE BUT ONLY THEMSELVES

HILDA SET A RECORD NOW EVERY IDIOTIC NIGERIAN WANTS TO SET THEIR OWN

UNTIL YOU GO LIVE ABROAD AWAY FROM NIGERIANS THEN YOU WILL UNDERSTAND HOW DISGUSTING NIGERIANS ARE THAT YOU CAN SHARE YOUR STORY WITH SOMEONE AND THAT SOMEONE WILL NOT CUT YOU OFF INBETWEEN YOUR STORYTELLING THAT YOUR OWN IS SMALL COMPARED TO THEIR OWN THEN GOES ON TO NARRATE THEIR OWN STORY AND CONTINUES TELLING YOU THAT YOUR OWN IS SMALL COMPARED TO THEIR OWN

THE HEART AND SOUL OF A TYPICAL NIGERIAN IS NATURALLY EVIL AND WICKED FILLED WITH UNCONDITIONAL ENVY AND JEALOUSY TOWARDS ANOTHER NIGERIAN WHOM THEY FEEL INTIMIDATED BY IN THEIR FLAT HEADS THAT THE PERSON IS DOING BETTER THAN THEM

IF YOU BELIEVE AM TALKING THRASH THEN EXPLAIN TO ME WHY NIGERIANS WILL HAPPILY NAME A GENERATOR "I BETTER PASS MY NEIGHBOR"

14 Likes

Re: ACA-A-THON: FUOYE Lecturer, Joshua Hassan Tries To Break Guinness World Record by nawa4naija(m): 8:52am On Jun 14, 2023
Ndi ala Ndi ala !!

Ndi ofe mmanu zuzugbulu onwe ha

Ara gbachikwa unu nti

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ACA-A-THON: FUOYE Lecturer, Joshua Hassan Tries To Break Guinness World Record by inoki247: 8:52am On Jun 14, 2023
Lol eh Murasii you people don dey turn this thing to madness or Cruise.....

You wan turn Guinness world record to POS Business..

Until y'all abuse it and Nigeria gets blacklisted....

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ACA-A-THON: FUOYE Lecturer, Joshua Hassan Tries To Break Guinness World Record by Godstiger(m): 8:52am On Jun 14, 2023
Last last e don turn to play

6 Likes

Re: ACA-A-THON: FUOYE Lecturer, Joshua Hassan Tries To Break Guinness World Record by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:52am On Jun 14, 2023
Wahala, this is far better than cooking where every chef wan die put

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Niger Delta University Students On Rag Day / Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) / UNN Students' Protest Turns Tragic As Car Knocks Down 5 Persons (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.