Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,415 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

God Is Awesome - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is Awesome (299 Views)

Wonderful And Awesome Names Of God You Should Know / Our God Is Awesome / Awesome Free E- Books Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Is Awesome by michiyke2003(m): 10:40pm On Feb 28, 2018
God is awesome.

The greatness of God is more than eye can see,it is more than we can imagine. I am not a priest but I believed this is worth sharing with you.

I was wondering the benefit of going to places of worship to praise God and yet we are weak to obey or behave accordingly. We worship God for a reason and I have been wondering why many of us worship God. From the little ideas I have gather,it is obvious that we worship God not because we wish to continuously doing it for the purpose of praising him but we did it because we need something from him. We go to places of worship every week to show our appreciation for a hidden reason. God I see as a supernatural spirit and perhaps I believed many of us believed that he is amazing, he Worth more than praises and the big question is,are we going to places of worship to praise God without demanding for a salvation or are we going to places of worship to seek for his blessings that is associated to wealth and good health. God I know knows all our want and he knows what we need to survive. If our going to places of worship is to unilaterally praise him because he deserved that as God then why are we tasked to pay tithe?, I don't understand. It is obvious that many will quote the bible to answer this question forgetting that moral supersede Quran and Bible.

Moral is our relationship with God,it is what differentiate us from wide animals. God impacted moral in us because he want us to see the truth without being told by others,he want us to know what is right and wrong. Moral is a principle on how to live and act. Any man who claims not to have moral is a lyre who have decided to live like a slave to a life he has the power to control and decide. Moral is not dignity as we think,it is not pride as we believed. Moral is a decision that determines one's happiness. It is strength to live without worries of consciousness. Moral is happiness that God imbibed in us because he knew that it is source of his own happiness. A decision which did not affect love is moral,a decision which did not affect peace is moral. Does our quest for quick wealth affect love and peace?. Wealth accumulation is a means of survival and this critically had done more damages to moral. It is obvious that lies is a moral disorder and in businesses we lie to progress.

Christianity and Islamic will not lead us to the Paradise, it is moral that will decide where we will end. The true praise you receive from the public when you die determines how morally right you spent your days as a human and the universe will gladly accommodate you as a legend.

Religion they brought to us and I wonder what it stand for if the same people that brought it are now living immorally just because they want to be called a civilized states and I wonder why we are two blind to see the truth. God who gave us moral knew we need it more than religion and many morals have been corrupted due to religion. Many have been blinded with hatred.

If we wish to see the light,moral is the key to that for every light is morally graded.

(1) (Reply)

Over #10,000 To Be Won For Just Sharing Your Opinion In An Educating Manner / Let's Be Tolerance / The Blessing Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.