Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Atiku Abubakar: "We Must Kill The Snake Swallowing Our Money Before It Kills Us" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar: "We Must Kill The Snake Swallowing Our Money Before It Kills Us" (13123 Views)

Nigeria Must Kill NNPC - El-rufai / Tinubu: 'PDP Stole All Nigeria’s Money Before Leaving Power' / Senator Shehu Sani & Snake Charmers At JAMB Office Over Snake Swallowing N36M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar: "We Must Kill The Snake Swallowing Our Money Before It Kills Us" by AlienRobot: 11:36am On Mar 02, 2018
Jarushub baba. I have a little problem. After a regret mail from one multinational coy, I reached out to them and they responded.

" I am currently out of office on study leave with limited access to emails. i would respond to your email as soon as possible."

What does that mean?
Re: Atiku Abubakar: "We Must Kill The Snake Swallowing Our Money Before It Kills Us" by AkupeMBANO(m): 11:38am On Mar 02, 2018
the next president of Nigeria
Re: Atiku Abubakar: "We Must Kill The Snake Swallowing Our Money Before It Kills Us" by Oladimejyy(m): 11:39am On Mar 02, 2018
lipsrsealedgrin

Re: Atiku Abubakar: "We Must Kill The Snake Swallowing Our Money Before It Kills Us" by dollarsplenty(m): 11:40am On Mar 02, 2018
And Atiku was a python that swallowed our money when Naira was Naira
Re: Atiku Abubakar: "We Must Kill The Snake Swallowing Our Money Before It Kills Us" by johnzik: 11:40am On Mar 02, 2018
Probably kill you first

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar: "We Must Kill The Snake Swallowing Our Money Before It Kills Us" by baysol: 11:40am On Mar 02, 2018
Yes we must kill the snakes.......number one on the list Atiku Abubakar.....

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar: "We Must Kill The Snake Swallowing Our Money Before It Kills Us" by michoim(m): 11:44am On Mar 02, 2018
And you are the snake. ..
Re: Atiku Abubakar: "We Must Kill The Snake Swallowing Our Money Before It Kills Us" by Habibatuley23: 11:45am On Mar 02, 2018
Talk is cheap!!!
Tell me sir with due respect dnt u ever swallow our money before and now??
Re: Atiku Abubakar: "We Must Kill The Snake Swallowing Our Money Before It Kills Us" by webngnews: 11:55am On Mar 02, 2018
True
Re: Atiku Abubakar: "We Must Kill The Snake Swallowing Our Money Before It Kills Us" by delivryboy: 11:58am On Mar 02, 2018
The snake (dry) joke has been over flogged, I signed out of it when a renowned corrupt figure such as Atiku shared in the humor.
Re: Atiku Abubakar: "We Must Kill The Snake Swallowing Our Money Before It Kills Us" by Ojuororun(m): 11:58am On Mar 02, 2018
NAWA FOR NIGERIA.
Re: Atiku Abubakar: "We Must Kill The Snake Swallowing Our Money Before It Kills Us" by justuschi50: 12:00pm On Mar 02, 2018
buhariguy:
Don't bother, buhari is already dealing with the snake like PDP,boko haram, militant,bandit and idiotic pigs of Biafra till 2023
if u are not a human I would have call u a fool but since u are a human I will say u are confuse
Re: Atiku Abubakar: "We Must Kill The Snake Swallowing Our Money Before It Kills Us" by RexTramadol1: 12:08pm On Mar 02, 2018
Reminds me of the atiku wears
Re: Atiku Abubakar: "We Must Kill The Snake Swallowing Our Money Before It Kills Us" by XDaBOSS(m): 12:09pm On Mar 02, 2018
No be today we done de hear dis kind talk joor....
Re: Atiku Abubakar: "We Must Kill The Snake Swallowing Our Money Before It Kills Us" by aku626(m): 12:15pm On Mar 02, 2018
Is our money not equal our time and our time not equal labor/ sweat and our labor not proportional to us if the snake swallowed the money hasn’t it already swallowed us?
Re: Atiku Abubakar: "We Must Kill The Snake Swallowing Our Money Before It Kills Us" by Truthful1: 12:40pm On Mar 02, 2018
As if he was not also a snake. He had earlier on swallowed billions while he held sway as the Vice President. Agbaya.
Re: Atiku Abubakar: "We Must Kill The Snake Swallowing Our Money Before It Kills Us" by Seyitosino(m): 12:54pm On Mar 02, 2018
Moreoffaith:
I agree with you sir, but you have not vomited the one you swallowed while you are in office sir.

Kindly do that so we can take you serious sir.

Thanks sir.

simple
Re: Atiku Abubakar: "We Must Kill The Snake Swallowing Our Money Before It Kills Us" by Cajal(m): 12:55pm On Mar 02, 2018
That means u also have to be killed
Re: Atiku Abubakar: "We Must Kill The Snake Swallowing Our Money Before It Kills Us" by ziggylove01: 1:06pm On Mar 02, 2018
Totally trusted & Guaranteed cause no chance of loosen...view details,WhatsApp/call
Re: Atiku Abubakar: "We Must Kill The Snake Swallowing Our Money Before It Kills Us" by giboji: 1:17pm On Mar 02, 2018
THE OPPORTUNITY IS STILL AVAILABLE..!!!
There is going to be a 2days DIGITAL MARKETING TRAINING slated for march 8th-9th.. You can be a part of this training to change your financial base and increase productivity in your business using digital platforms and tools to implement goal driven strategies.. We are currently recording great enrolment and people are getting their seat booked down at the venue, you don't wanna be left out on this LIFE CHANGING OPPORTUNITY. Be a part of the ready processed candidates now and book a seat at the venue, it's gonna be explosive. The training is brought to you by PAQADVAULT ICT SOLUTIONS, in collaboration with FLUX MEDIA AGENCY, SENDRATE EMAIL MARKETING , SHAMATECH, NILE WAVE MEDIA AND AM DIGITAL SPACE . Alot would be taught and shared , professionals would be around to teach the heart of digital marketing, video materials would be given, links to write the professional certifications would be dispenced, refreshment would be giving to our candidates and lots more..
A DISCOUNT OFFER IS CURRENTLY ON FOR THE FIRST 10 REGISTRANT/CANDIDATE to be used at the venue.. Get yours today..
Register for the training via this link to book a seat and get your discount if your are part of the lucky 10. http://training.paqadvault.com/
NOTE: TRAINING IS EXCLUSIVELY FOR LAGOS RESIDENT but if you feel you can make a stay in Lagos for 2days then you can register too.
for more information contact the number below 08130292787,07060498925,07063485733

Re: Atiku Abubakar: "We Must Kill The Snake Swallowing Our Money Before It Kills Us" by wakeupafricanyo: 1:28pm On Mar 02, 2018
DANKWAMBO will fumigate Nigeria comes 2019
both Snakes ,Rats and monkeys we be cleared.
Re: Atiku Abubakar: "We Must Kill The Snake Swallowing Our Money Before It Kills Us" by tiger28: 1:46pm On Mar 02, 2018
davidbanner:
I don't know why I av the feeling that things will get worst if he emerges as President. He's a political prostitute and u know, hoes ain't loyal
When a veteran businessman becomes president, his only thought is how his business can take advantage of his position. See all the business investigations against Trump and his family. Their first "natural " thought is to further enrich themselves.
Re: Atiku Abubakar: "We Must Kill The Snake Swallowing Our Money Before It Kills Us" by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 02, 2018
What most people don't know about Atiku is that he is a detribalised nigerian. I don't know him personally, but my uncle had the privilege of working under him when he was customs boss, way back, and by way of association and exposure, you can judge a man by his principles and lifestyle.
Atiku single-handedly made his money, and went further to co-found intels and Adama beverages. Do you know why America is on its toes again? Trump. When you run a country like a company, or business, you won't fail. You would do well to remove threats, employ the best hands (not on tribal basis), and invest and invite the best investors.
However, when a country is treated like an army barracks, you already know the outcome.
It was Atiku who single-handedly funded the Obasanjo election in 1999, and some of it in 2003. As the vice president, it was Atiku who initiated the playing field for investors in IT technology, and the availability of communications companies like MTN and Vodacom, into Nigeria. The economy of Nigeria boosted by way of introduction of SMEs initiatives and the free flow of forex, by way of Atiku's economic strategies.
Atiku halted OBJ's third term bid (which made the latter to stiffle the former's presidential ambition, relinquishing it to Yaradua).

Now, while it may be right for some to say Atiku is fulani, we must also remember that the best president so far (to me, and many of us, apart from Jonathan) was Umaru Musa Yaradua (of blessed memory), a fulani. As an igbo man, I look more on what someone has to offer (benefits) than on who they CLAIM to be. That was the mistake we made. Who was president Buhari before 2015? Who did he claim to be? The guy has no business plan, no economic plan, no economic foundation, and as an intellectually bankrupt entity, could not select a cabinet and professional economic team in 3 years.
Most of those selected in OBJ's era, like Okonjo Iweala, Soludo, Ribadu, and this Nasir el-rufai now running his mouth, were singled out by Atiku. These selected few made Nigeria proud, and transformed the country, propelling its advancements, which were later to be enjoyed in the Jonathan era.
On the contrary, a president that led us into recession in 2 years, cannot lead us into paradise in 8 years.
And, don't fall for the crap that it was Jonathan who was responsible for the current nature of the economy. Nope! Ngozi Okonjo Iweala already addressed that issue.

-----------------------------
On electing a young president.
That is good, but we must understand that politics is not like the movies. A political gladiator like Atiku has no loyalty to god-fatherism. He is financially and politically independent. His loyalty lies in the people. And in this case, he is a threat to the likes of OBJ, and the northern elites.
Someone like Donald Duke is cool, young, has initiatives and can lead us to paradise. But he is loyal to OBJ, and can be turned like a screw at will. He may deliver as he promises, no doubt....but the choice is open to debate.

The advantage with Atiku is that, if given the chance, it is only him who can voluntarily sneak in a youth to takeover from where he stopped. He knows the implications, he would want continuation, and his loyalty is not compromised.
How sure am I?
Look at every businessman, what does he protect the more? His business empire.
In US today, Trump have been having issues of a collusion with the Russians, plus the accusations that the Russians were involved in rigging the last election. But Trump has defended the Russians.
Where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.
For instance, if someone like Dangote were to be president, the economy will be stable, and if he owns the rice farms, Boko Haram (or cattlemen) won't dare venture into the fields.
An educated businessman like Atiku is our best catch. And if you think he's a political prostitute, my dear, politics is a game,..you go to where favors you. Even bees gather where there are more honey. What we need is not someone who is loyal to parties, but someone who is loyal to Nigerians. Party politics has killed us.

Eventually, these are the things they never tell us about Atiku. Therefore it takes information research and outright familiarity to judge a person, not by mere popularity. Our present president rides on popularity, and ethnic bigotry. Atiku, like all humans may have a weakness or sort of flaw, but he is a sure bet. We can be rest assured that secession attempts, Restructuring, religious tensions, etcetera, can be handled, if Atiku is elected president.
When you are 'exposed' in life, life is more readily understood, and peoples' sufferings can be felt.
Which brings me to the last point:
#employment. People working under Atiku right now, for years, are much. Last year he opened a 'chicken joint', more like a fastfood outfit that was bound to be all over the country, employing jobless youths.

#voteBuhariOut2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar: "We Must Kill The Snake Swallowing Our Money Before It Kills Us" by dokxavi: 1:57pm On Mar 02, 2018
Which other snakes but Atiku himself and his kind?
Is he wishing himself death?
Re: Atiku Abubakar: "We Must Kill The Snake Swallowing Our Money Before It Kills Us" by deebrownneymar: 2:06pm On Mar 02, 2018
This one that is an anaconda?
Re: Atiku Abubakar: "We Must Kill The Snake Swallowing Our Money Before It Kills Us" by ArcFresky(m): 2:28pm On Mar 02, 2018
Lol... Silver Bird and Mr common sense, giving Atiku man of the year award?

For what? Meeting world leaders?...
Even Fayose and Wine collecting awards...
grin grin grin... this country don spoil finish...
The only award they shud give Fayose is Noise maker award.
Re: Atiku Abubakar: "We Must Kill The Snake Swallowing Our Money Before It Kills Us" by ArcFresky(m): 2:42pm On Mar 02, 2018
ebullientkay:
A president that led us into recession in 2 years, cannot lead us into paradise in 8 years.
And, don't fall for the crap that it was Jonathan who was responsible for the current nature of the economy. Nope! Ngozi Okonjo Iweala already addressed that issue.

Am not Absolving PMB , but Nigeria was already in Recession when PMB took over.

Simple explanation:
If you Your main source of income pays u $150 per month, you cant live the same way when your income reduces to $40 per month, it's impossible.

Especially if, when you were earning $150 / month, you didn't save.
Same as the Nigerian economy under GEJ.

Now PMB has his own, I believe he is the most tribalistic president.
Everything is slow, doesn't keep his words.. everybody is just waiting for election time.

Atiku is cut from the same cloth as the leaders previously mentioned. He can't possibly be in touch with the jet age. At 74 he should be resting.

Needless to say the young ones are not better off, it's like we have to chose between the red Satan and the devil.
Re: Atiku Abubakar: "We Must Kill The Snake Swallowing Our Money Before It Kills Us" by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 02, 2018
ArcFresky:

Am not Absolving PMB , but Nigeria was already in Recession when PMB took over.

Simple explanation:
If you Your main source of income pays u $150 per month, you cant live the same way when your income reduces to $40 per month, it's impossible.

Especially if, when you were earning $150 / month, you didn't save.
Same as the Nigerian economy under GEJ.

Now PMB has his own, I believe he is the most tribalistic president.
Everything is slow, doesn't keep his words.. everybody is just waiting for election time.

Atiku is cut from the same cloth as the leaders previously mentioned. He can't possibly be in touch with the jet age. At 74 he should be resting.

Needless to say the young ones are not better off, it's like we have to chose between the red Satan and the devil.

No. Nigeria was not yet in recession when PMB took over.
OPEC contributed, thus cutting down our oil sales (and by extension, gains),...yes, we can agree to that. But all in all, stifling forex, and scaring investors away, led them to sell off their bonds, thanks to a completely (and outdated) economic move.
Travelling to countries and telling them Nigerians are criminals, and bypassing tangible economic reforms, added to the weight of our economic demise.

However, based on your suggestion, I'd go for the red Satan. Even Satan seeks redemption. Buhari is just not fit for the job. Okay, let Aisha be there. Would be better off.
Re: Atiku Abubakar: "We Must Kill The Snake Swallowing Our Money Before It Kills Us" by tlurdy: 3:02pm On Mar 02, 2018
Dont mind all this pple na so dey get sweet mouth .. dem b same ..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should Government Prosecute COVID-19 Palliative Looters? / Killings: Major Humanitarian Crisis Looms In North, Amnesty Warns / Shangisha/Magodo Estate Saga: Lagos Govt Returns To Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.