Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,652 members, 7,820,261 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika's Bedroom Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika's Bedroom Photo (74768 Views)

DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Spark Breakup Rumor As She Reveals Farouk As Her Type / DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika In Senegal (Photo) / DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika's Bedroom Photo by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 01, 2018
her hands looks scary..............
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika's Bedroom Photo by livebynite: 8:32am On Mar 01, 2018
How does this reduce the price of garri ? angry
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika's Bedroom Photo by LyfeJennings(m): 8:49am On Mar 01, 2018
I would so love to date this Cuppy girl but unfortunately life is not fair.
Not for the money or fame but just pure affection.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika's Bedroom Photo by sulemanalex(m): 8:51am On Mar 01, 2018
Soon una go unfollow each other for social media now....
Dj cuppy be wise
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika's Bedroom Photo by kenyguy(m): 8:54am On Mar 01, 2018
Every woman need a man
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika's Bedroom Photo by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:56am On Mar 01, 2018
marunga:
the man is dying of sexual starvation. I feel sorry for him.
undecidedIf i hear. Did the man complain. Feel sorry for yourself bro not him.
BENEFITS:Free Money. Time to nack plenty die. No worries about waking up early as 4am to reach workplace by 8am and get stuck in traffic from 5pm to 7pm if you are lucky.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika's Bedroom Photo by innocential3032(m): 9:04am On Mar 01, 2018
This girl love for igbo boys ehhh. From anambra to imo. If asika chop belle full am sure u wil go fyn enugu guy .keep it up

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika's Bedroom Photo by pepperdem001(m): 9:15am On Mar 01, 2018
Chickens 4 sale in Benin. fast food size

Call:0803 368 9532
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika's Bedroom Photo by RealGucci: 9:16am On Mar 01, 2018
d.j
dic job
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika's Bedroom Photo by davibid: 9:21am On Mar 01, 2018
The babe sure loves dick

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika's Bedroom Photo by Yankee101: 9:27am On Mar 01, 2018
I trust naija men. They'll chop you and still abandon you...with your popularity and papa money
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika's Bedroom Photo by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 01, 2018
Castroii:
her hands looks scary..............

Seems like she is wearing camo type gloves but for whatever it is, it looks disgusting.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika's Bedroom Photo by phenol33(m): 9:43am On Mar 01, 2018
wittyt98:
why is she trying so hard to make her ex jealous tho grin grin
but anichebe don't care about her again.
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika's Bedroom Photo by Topmaike007(m): 9:46am On Mar 01, 2018
i will take all my time and write something meaninfull and it will not grace front page,and dis nonsense dey make front page.
nairalander don shaun
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika's Bedroom Photo by mokt(m): 9:47am On Mar 01, 2018
wittyt98:

As in, this guy seff don enter am , e no fit get side chick @ all apart from Olosho
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika's Bedroom Photo by godwin120alex: 9:51am On Mar 01, 2018
scaramucci:
Awon Igbo boys' playground.

You're wicked@Igbo boys playing ground ,abi field, goal post

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika's Bedroom Photo by OhiOfIhima: 10:06am On Mar 01, 2018
adeyemot140:
plz what happened to mr eazi.
Dis is Dj cuppy not Temi
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika's Bedroom Photo by Diso60090(m): 10:06am On Mar 01, 2018
[quote author=wittyt98 post=65457763]why is she trying so hard to make her ex jealous tho grin grin [/quote

Na crime to move on]
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika's Bedroom Photo by tomande: 10:06am On Mar 01, 2018
That attitude is very common with girls from a wealthy home. Instsead of moving on with their life calmly they display all kinds of unnecessary dramas to make their ex feel bad while at time its usually quite the opposite from the other end .
wittyt98:
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika's Bedroom Photo by Doctormarrvin: 10:19am On Mar 01, 2018
She has money but she obviously is still struggling to get over her Ex. Should I believe love exists?
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika's Bedroom Photo by Macgreat(m): 10:36am On Mar 01, 2018
wittyt98:

Are you in her mind.

Girl is enjoying her life , and you are here worrying.

You'll be surprised she don't think about her ex. It depend on how good this guy is sha.
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika's Bedroom Photo by Yesbody: 10:45am On Mar 01, 2018
Dj are you sure this guy will marry you, bcus I am not understanding again oh, this one that you are jumping from one man to the other

Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika's Bedroom Photo by pamcode(m): 11:11am On Mar 01, 2018
adeyemot140:
Thank you o. Abeg wetin do Mr Eazi abi na him move Cash for her Account that time?
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika's Bedroom Photo by Kabaka100: 11:17am On Mar 01, 2018
MichaelRJ:
Love in the air DJ Cuppy share a bedroom pic with her boyfriend # davido manager

This western raised chicks dey sweet pass jollof rice when it comes to room action cos dem no dey pretend or shy away from what they'll do with u in bed. This guy is a very lucky man
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika's Bedroom Photo by kbhenry2003: 11:17am On Mar 01, 2018
i seee
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika's Bedroom Photo by mikebrown92: 11:27am On Mar 01, 2018
adeyemot140:
No be Dj cuppy Eazy dey date nah.

Dat 1 nah temi, sister to Dj cuppy
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika's Bedroom Photo by Davidlekkzy(m): 12:21pm On Mar 01, 2018
Anichebe go b like see bae wey I don yarnsh tire
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika's Bedroom Photo by JastSiryin(m): 12:41pm On Mar 01, 2018
realborn:
He looks tired!

A romantically overbearing relationship, especially when it is overly expressed can be very daunting to the sangfroid one.

When you date a lady who has no hustle-worries, be ready to cuddle 19.5 hours a day!
O boy you just read my mind...The dude just looks like he's being pulled way too fast...Don't thinks Cuppy could survive a day without social media
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika's Bedroom Photo by Mustiboy(m): 12:47pm On Mar 01, 2018
Oladimejyy:
wink wink
guy, abeg no kill me with laugh.
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika's Bedroom Photo by TrendedNG(f): 2:00pm On Mar 01, 2018
Trended! is one of Africa's Most Trusted Source of Pop Culture. ❤️ Visit now us now for latest new and entertainment in Nigeria! - http://www.trended.com.ng

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sir Roger Moore Is Dead, "James Bond" Actor Dies At 89 / Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl / Davido Splashes Cash On His Girlfriend, Chioma, In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.