Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery (74741 Views)

Banky W Thanks Basketmouth For Being There Through His Cancer Battle / Adesua Etomi And Banky W Tease Each Other On Instagram (Photos) / Banky W And Adesua Etomi Loved Up In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by skuki123: 5:15pm On Nov 09, 2017
RnB singer BankyW revealed today that he had a successful surgery last month to remove skin cancer tumours found in his skin. On the weeks of recovery after, Banky praised his wife-to-be Adesua Etomi for nursing him back to life, saying;

"I'm especially thankful to my Nurse Susu for loving me and being by my side every step of the way - I don't deserve U."
And she replied, saying 'Nothing..I wouldn't do for you. I love you.' 

See her comment below.

http://news.nollyzone.com/theres-nothing-wouldnt-adesua-etomi-tells-bankyw/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by NaijaCelebrity: 5:17pm On Nov 09, 2017
shey na me you wan do something for if nt your husband.

130 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by LuvU2: 5:20pm On Nov 09, 2017
Banky is smart that's why he got a pretty nd smart woman. Not surprised anyway, not so good looking men re usually smart.

modified: Ooops, forgot! Banky my luv quick recovery darling ❤

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by olaleks007(m): 5:22pm On Nov 09, 2017
Life is beautiful with the right person

Lemme go and look for my own soulmate

91 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 09, 2017
Small thing dem go carry post online angry

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by Papiikush: 5:37pm On Nov 09, 2017
LuvU2:
Banky is smart that's why he got a pretty nd smart woman. Not surprised anyway, not so good looking men re usually smart.
You trying to say bankyW is "not so good looking"?

See who is talking With that your face like a painted yam cheesy

That awkward moment you knew your comment was stupìd. She don modify to hide her stupidity grin

180 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 09, 2017
LuvU2:
So because you have makeup to cover your ugly akpu face you think you have a right to open your mouth to insult others? For you to describe banky as "not so good looking" I was expecting you to look better than that clown in ur dp. It is people like you whose brothers look like smeagol and whose boyfriends are uglier than shrek yet you come out to criticize the look of others.

110 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by divinehand2003(m): 5:40pm On Nov 09, 2017
Cancer nor be joke oooooo.
We wish you speedy and complete recovery and pray against any sign of recurrence.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by MhizzAJ(f): 5:41pm On Nov 09, 2017
This Adesua girl is just one very intelligent lady

Banky is lucky

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by xavier0327(f): 5:44pm On Nov 09, 2017
Na me you wan do am for before?

4 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by FarahAideed: 5:50pm On Nov 09, 2017
LuvU2:

What about confirmed ugly people like you? I swear you lack sense...i dare you to show us a man in you family that looks better than banky

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by Pidginwhisper: 7:59pm On Nov 09, 2017
Nazo dem go dey talk. Ask her if she fit gree make dem exchange her head with Banky owngrin

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by destiny322(m): 7:59pm On Nov 09, 2017
Dis cancer sef... Na every body wey get money u wan do?

3 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by AnodaIT(m): 8:00pm On Nov 09, 2017
He better give that girl belly before next surgery

6 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by otswag(m): 8:00pm On Nov 09, 2017
Lol. Banky W get plenty unpaid defenders of "handsome"ness grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by bigerboy200: 8:00pm On Nov 09, 2017
LuvU2:
Na wa 4 people sha

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by Roland17(m): 8:01pm On Nov 09, 2017
"I don't deserve you".

Personally, I don't like when men or women undervalue their relevance in a relationship, especially one you are vested in.

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by manneger2: 8:01pm On Nov 09, 2017
LuvU2:
What make u think the woman smart

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 09, 2017
NaijaCelebrity:
Can she follow him to the grave? never' foget about I love u I love u' only Christ is true love

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by Antoeni(m): 8:01pm On Nov 09, 2017
What is all dis for
Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by sonnie10: 8:02pm On Nov 09, 2017
It doesn't look like a hospital in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by destiny322(m): 8:02pm On Nov 09, 2017
AnodaIT:
He better give that girl belly before next surgery
. No wonder u r doing another IT.. Sense u na get

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by Malefactor(m): 8:03pm On Nov 09, 2017
FarahAideed:

What anout confirmed ugly people like you? I swear you lack sense...i dare you to show us a man in you family that looks better than banky

Lmao!!

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by aldexrio(m): 8:03pm On Nov 09, 2017
I pray for your complete recovery, no remission, no more tumors IJN Amen

7 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 09, 2017
Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by nairavsdollars(f): 8:03pm On Nov 09, 2017
Na so dem dey talk if dem wan enter man house; if dem enter finish....

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by BRAV0O(m): 8:03pm On Nov 09, 2017
Get well soon bro, stay strong

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by kikiwendy(f): 8:04pm On Nov 09, 2017
FarahAideed:

What anout confirmed ugly people like you? I swear you lack sense...i dare you to show us a man in you family that looks better than banky
I think you guys are misunderstanding her.. Maybe she meant not all goodlooking.. English is the problem

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by IdiAmin2(m): 8:04pm On Nov 09, 2017
but the way dis adesua girl dey always kiss different actors for new nollywood movies sha. full tongue and everything.

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by Foodforthought: 8:04pm On Nov 09, 2017
NaijaCelebrity:
I jus taya
Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by Fatherly: 8:04pm On Nov 09, 2017
lolllllllllll....face like painted lollll cry
Papiikush:

You trying to say bankyW is "not so good looking"?

See who is talking With that your face like a painted yam cheesy
Re: Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 09, 2017
LuvU2:
if banky is a truck pusher' will she love him? foget about women with their wayo love'

22 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sir Roger Moore Is Dead, "James Bond" Actor Dies At 89 / Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor / DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika's Bedroom Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.