Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,542 members, 7,837,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Fatiha Of Fateema Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi Kicks Off This Weekend(pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fatiha Of Fateema Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi Kicks Off This Weekend(pics) (21904 Views)

Ahmed Gumi Condemns The Wedding Of Fatima Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi / Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) / Fatima Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi’s Arabian Themed Henna Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fatiha Of Fateema Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi Kicks Off This Weekend(pics) by leahevan01: 2:10pm On Mar 01, 2018
Totally trusted & Guaranteed cause no chance of loosen...view details,WhatsApp/call

Re: Fatiha Of Fateema Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi Kicks Off This Weekend(pics) by Jjc2000(m): 3:21pm On Mar 01, 2018
No wonder I just saw OYSG coaster white coaster buses full of People in Bristol City hotel in Farm Centre KANO. HML to them.
Re: Fatiha Of Fateema Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi Kicks Off This Weekend(pics) by vertueptime: 4:07pm On Mar 01, 2018
johnnyvid:
congratulations to the new couple. the funniest thing is that the governor's son won't be flogged in the engagement of the couple. Fulani culture will be dropped here. it's the local and poor ones that do suffer for that flogging culture. the new couple parent are extremely rich.

They are hausa not fulani
Re: Fatiha Of Fateema Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi Kicks Off This Weekend(pics) by dedarks(m): 5:18pm On Mar 01, 2018
Customized bottle water (FARO) for the wedding fatiha, courtesy of Walida Atiku

Re: Fatiha Of Fateema Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi Kicks Off This Weekend(pics) by Surulady: 5:18pm On Mar 01, 2018
With this some people says Nigeria will be better?�I doubt it
Re: Fatiha Of Fateema Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi Kicks Off This Weekend(pics) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 01, 2018
AryaSand:
Its like there is a Governor's/Billionaire's children Association where these kids meet cause me I don't even understand again.

of course they have their meeting venues for everyone is allowed except you are a cleaner or bouncer
Re: Fatiha Of Fateema Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi Kicks Off This Weekend(pics) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 01, 2018
BafanaBafana:
Thank God the girl looks like her mother.

Did you guys even know that Nafisat Yaradua turned down Dangote's marriage proposal?
I wonder who does that.

which of the dangotes alikos or who
Re: Fatiha Of Fateema Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi Kicks Off This Weekend(pics) by BafanaBafana: 10:12pm On Mar 01, 2018
WinningSun:

which of the dangotes alikos or who
Aliko himself
Re: Fatiha Of Fateema Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi Kicks Off This Weekend(pics) by Nobody: 1:28am On Mar 02, 2018
BafanaBafana:
Aliko himself
how possible
Re: Fatiha Of Fateema Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi Kicks Off This Weekend(pics) by BafanaBafana: 10:53pm On Mar 21, 2018
WinningSun:

how possible
She was friends with his daughter.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Goat With Human Face Delivered In Kano - Kano Police / Governors In State Of Emergency Lose Power / Nigeria’s Sexual Offences Bill Stipulates 18 Years Not 11yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.