Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Nigerians Are Getting Poorer, Says IMF - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Are Getting Poorer, Says IMF (20129 Views)

COVID-19 Will Make The Poor, Poorer – Buhari / Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React / Donald Duke Replies Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala "You Left Nigeria Poorer Than You Met It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Are Getting Poorer, Says IMF by cbrass(m): 10:16am On Mar 01, 2018
I new this government was lying all these while

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Getting Poorer, Says IMF by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 01, 2018
horsepower101:
Wait till the value of oil drops then Nigerians will understand what real poverty is. It is then we will be able to separate the men from the boys.

Am telling you, if any global news come out, that will force oil to fall below $40 per barrel.

Nigeria is will be finished, cos the hungry eh... No go be here.

Any wise person now will be finding ways to be receiving $$$ from abroad.

Cos CBN might not be able to sustain the rate.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Getting Poorer, Says IMF by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 01, 2018
uuzba:

Consider that our markets are full of imported products from China. China who sends us these goods, has work for it's people. They are all actively engaged in producing something that try are selling you in Nigeria.
-
Nigerians are not actively engaged in anything. A few are in offices, many others are just sitting in shops with different coloured plastics and cloth. Are they selling? Or just spending the whole day making noise and checking WhatsApp.
-
We are not producing anything that any foreign country wants. Not a damn thing.

And we are still not interested in producing anything that any foreign country wants. How won't the future be bleak?.

The second best comment i have read here.

God give you more wisdom

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Getting Poorer, Says IMF by kenic(m): 11:01am On Mar 01, 2018
I don't think God would want to help a country like Nigeria even if He has to ..... when the so called leaders and followers have blatantly refused to take the right steps due to corruption and greed that have eaten deep into the fabric of the society and one clueless dullard says he's fighting corruption.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Getting Poorer, Says IMF by Emusan(m): 11:03am On Mar 01, 2018
horsepower101:
Wait till the value of oil drops then Nigerians will understand what real poverty is. It is then we will be able to separate the men from the boys.

And what will lead to that is all these new inventions like electric car. Nigerians don't know anything now!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Getting Poorer, Says IMF by dami212: 11:18am On Mar 01, 2018
Chaiii if my senibo engr syer dey complain, a whole oil company staff wetin me nwa teacher go do. Senibo u don complain my complain finish. Me boboski taliban go say e no go better for all the youths wey take us back to egypt and sodom. They all rejected a young phd holder and a lecturer and gave us cattle breeder. How do one explain simple economic terms and principles to him. Shame on sarki and all his ignorant friends that sold the future of their generation like esau for 30 thoisand naira. I Believe already u guys are hiding ur heads in shame like tinubu. Shame shame shame shame........... all nairalanders pls shame them allllllll...... i will tell ur children this history

quote author=engrsyer post=65458936]Indeed we are getting poorer every second. How many of you can use #5 to buy something in your area? Here in Rivers State, #5 can not buy even the cheapest sweet/chewing gum. Pure(sachet) water has been #10/sac in ages. So tell me what can that buy.

My salary has never been satisfactory since inception of this administration. Which way Nigeria?[/quote]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Getting Poorer, Says IMF by Originalsly: 11:23am On Mar 01, 2018
Hmmm..... any country will do better by itself than with the 'help' of the vampire IMF or World Bank. Did they forget to mention they have a big hand in making Nigerains poorer by introducing privitisation/decentralization policies.... loans with killer conditions and devaluation of the Naira?
Re: Nigerians Are Getting Poorer, Says IMF by youngalex(m): 11:25am On Mar 01, 2018
Is this not HATE SPEECH by the IMF?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Getting Poorer, Says IMF by Emycord: 11:27am On Mar 01, 2018
INCLUDING DANGOTE. OTEDOLA. ADENUGA. KALU ETC AND ALL OUR POLITICIANS ? THEY SHOULD JUST SAY ORDINARY NIGERIAN ARE GETTING POORER. THEN WE CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY MEAN
Re: Nigerians Are Getting Poorer, Says IMF by thunderbabs: 11:28am On Mar 01, 2018
Help us thank Buhari for that.... undecided
Re: Nigerians Are Getting Poorer, Says IMF by AerialMapper: 11:36am On Mar 01, 2018
ManirBK will call this fake news
Re: Nigerians Are Getting Poorer, Says IMF by titusenes: 11:53am On Mar 01, 2018
Buhari worse pass devil

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Getting Poorer, Says IMF by maestroz: 12:20pm On Mar 01, 2018
Turantula:
National Geographic Channel just reported that Animals in Nigeria are getting richer despite the country's slow economic recovery.

Small time now Buhari will say Cattle Don swallow his election party ticket money

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Getting Poorer, Says IMF by shedy03(m): 12:22pm On Mar 01, 2018
engrsyer:
Indeed we are getting poorer every second. How many of you can use #5 to buy something in your area? Here in Rivers State, #5 can not buy even the cheapest sweet/chewing gum. Pure(sachet) water has been #10/sac in ages. So tell me what can that buy.

My salary has never been satisfactory since inception of this administration. Which way Nigeria?
Get yo PVC! lol
Re: Nigerians Are Getting Poorer, Says IMF by shedy03(m): 12:24pm On Mar 01, 2018
where are the pro APCs? lets here your verdict on this na........lol
Re: Nigerians Are Getting Poorer, Says IMF by ekpang4u(m): 12:34pm On Mar 01, 2018
Where is Lai Mohammed to defend this one? This government is cluelessness defined
Re: Nigerians Are Getting Poorer, Says IMF by Cooly100: 12:42pm On Mar 01, 2018
chinjo:
Lai Mohammed will soon come out to say it is a lie. It is just their perception and nothing more.

...then the former commissioner, VP will come after Lai mess up, to say they will learn from the report... cool cool cool

You can't expect any progress in a country controlled by tribal and religious sentiment...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Getting Poorer, Says IMF by bobnatlo(m): 12:55pm On Mar 01, 2018
Turantula:
National Geographic Channel just reported that Animals in Nigeria are getting richer despite the country's slow economic recovery.

U mean cows abi
Re: Nigerians Are Getting Poorer, Says IMF by horsepower101: 12:59pm On Mar 01, 2018
Emusan:

And what will lead to that is all these new inventions like electric car. Nigerians don't know anything now!

Even Saudi Arabia, the biggest oil producer is very worried but buhari is still digging oil in the north.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Getting Poorer, Says IMF by horsepower101: 1:01pm On Mar 01, 2018
wamiikechukwu:

Am telling you, if any global news come out, that will force oil to fall below $40 per barrel.

Nigeria is will be finished, cos the hungry eh... No go be here.

Any wise person now will be finding ways to be receiving $$$ from abroad.

Cos CBN might not be able to sustain the rate.

Gbam!!!

At that time, only those who are able to bring in dollar into the economy will survive because CBN will have a very severe dollar restriction. It is coming soon.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Getting Poorer, Says IMF by horsepower101: 1:08pm On Mar 01, 2018
IF IMF was a local organization in Nigeria, they would label them terrorist and hate speech perpetrators just for saying the truth.
Re: Nigerians Are Getting Poorer, Says IMF by breakeven: 1:17pm On Mar 01, 2018
That is how buhari and co wants it, so they can have very many zombies. undecided
Re: Nigerians Are Getting Poorer, Says IMF by DJInfluence: 1:46pm On Mar 01, 2018
no wonder am constantly broke.
Re: Nigerians Are Getting Poorer, Says IMF by bigfish3k: 2:04pm On Mar 01, 2018
Chitumu:
Those nairalander that does not see any good in buhari should as well praise the venezuelan president.

they are in the same category
Re: Nigerians Are Getting Poorer, Says IMF by Realist2: 2:53pm On Mar 01, 2018
Buhari is a plague and a disaster melted out to Nigerians for not heeding to our earlier warning, and it is so painful that the damages done by El-Dullardeen buhari will take over ten years to correct.
Re: Nigerians Are Getting Poorer, Says IMF by Realist2: 2:57pm On Mar 01, 2018
Cooly100:

...then the former commissioner, VP will come after Lai mess up, to say they will learn from the report... cool cool cool

You can't expect any progress in a country controlled by tribal and religious sentiment...

Best Comment of the day.
Re: Nigerians Are Getting Poorer, Says IMF by ManirBK: 3:20pm On Mar 01, 2018
AerialMapper:
ManirBK will call this fake news
Scam news
only blindmen wont see the improvement

Re: Nigerians Are Getting Poorer, Says IMF by poseidon12: 6:41pm On Mar 01, 2018
This is one more reason the bigot Buhari should be voted out in 2019 if he decides to run. The worst President Nigeria have had so far.
Re: Nigerians Are Getting Poorer, Says IMF by deleo16(m): 8:26pm On Mar 01, 2018
If light(power), good roads and security are not provided to Nigeria citizens. I am sorry no development will occur we will be moving in circles no country can develop without light this would affect employment of its citizens
Re: Nigerians Are Getting Poorer, Says IMF by Tunks2017(m): 8:27pm On Mar 01, 2018
This can't be good news......... sad angry
When will Nigeria rise again ............

Re: Nigerians Are Getting Poorer, Says IMF by engrsyer(m): 12:28am On Mar 02, 2018
shedy03:

Get yo PVC! lol
I have my own o. Have you gotten yours?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Drugs: Arewa Must Defend Itself!- By Bala Muhammed / Jonathan Hinted 3 Years Ago That He Won't Attend Council Of State Meeting / Increased Crime In Lagos: US Consulate Issues Security Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.