Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,917 members, 7,863,214 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:10 PM

Father, Deal Ruthlessly With Every Enemy Of Nigeria. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Father, Deal Ruthlessly With Every Enemy Of Nigeria. (230 Views)

Top 20 MFM Personal Prayers That Can Cause The Fall Of The Enemy / Today, I Decree Into Your Life! God Shall Put To Shame Every Enemy Of Your Great / Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Father, Deal Ruthlessly With Every Enemy Of Nigeria. by bummyla(m): 5:19am On Mar 01, 2018
13 Whenever I hold back the rain or send locusts to eat up the crops or send an epidemic on my people,
14 if they pray to me and repent and turn away from the evil they have been doing, then I will hear them in heaven, forgive their sins, and make their land prosperous again.
15 I will watch over this Temple and be ready to hear all the prayers that are offered here
II Chro. 7 Vs. 13-15

God hath spoken once; twice have I heard this; that power belongeth unto God.
Ps. 62 Vs 11

The Lord’s Answer
18 Then the Lord was jealous for his land
and took pity on his people.

19 The Lord replied[a] to them:

“I am sending you grain, new wine and olive oil,
enough to satisfy you fully;
never again will I make you
an object of scorn to the nations.

20 “I will drive the northern horde far from you,
pushing it into a parched and barren land;
its eastern ranks will drown in the Dead Sea
and its western ranks in the Mediterranean Sea.
And its stench will go up;
its smell will rise.”

Surely he has done great things!
21 Do not be afraid, land of Judah;
be glad and rejoice.
Surely the Lord has done great things!
22 Do not be afraid, you wild animals,
for the pastures in the wilderness are becoming green.
The trees are bearing their fruit;
the fig tree and the vine yield their riches.
23 Be glad, people of Zion,
rejoice in the Lord your God,
for he has given you the autumn rains
because he is faithful.
He sends you abundant showers,
both autumn and spring rains, as before.
24 The threshing floors will be filled with grain;
the vats will overflow with new wine and oil.

25 “I will repay you for the years the locusts have eaten—
the great locust and the young locust,
the other locusts and the locust swarm[b]—
my great army that I sent among you.
26 You will have plenty to eat, until you are full,
and you will praise the name of the Lord your God,
who has worked wonders for you;
never again will my people be shamed.
27 Then you will know that I am in Israel,
that I am the Lord your God,
and that there is no other;
never again will my people be shamed.

The Day of the Lord
28 “And afterward,
I will pour out my Spirit on all people.
Your sons and daughters will prophesy,
your old men will dream dreams,
your young men will see visions.
Joel 2 Vs. 18-28.

Song:
I have a Father.
Almighty Father.
He is the King of kings.
And Lord of lords.
I have a Father..........

i) Worship the Lord God of Heaven and the Earth for the breaking of this day.
ii) Appreciate God for His Loving Kindness upon you, your loved ones and this nation Nigeria.
iii) Give God the glory for the gift of life and for seeing yet another day in the land of the living.
iv) Father, I thank You for sparing my life till the siege is now over concerning this nation.
v) Father I appreciate Your Love, Care, Provision and Protection for me despite the terrible situation prevailing in our nation, be Thou glorified in Jesus Name.
vi) Father, You are the Lord God of Mercy, please forgive all our iniquities in Nigeria, teach our leaders to fear You, in the the Mighty Name of Jesus.
vii) Father, please be merciful unto Nigeria and let her receive Your Mercy, in the Mighty Name of Jesus.
viii) Father, please take reproach away from Nigeria and let Your Glory once again take over the reign in Nigeria, in the Mighty Name of Jesus.
ix) Father, please fight for Nigeria, put every enemy of this nation to shame, in the Mighty Name of Jesus.
x) Father, deal ruthlessly with every enemy of Nigeria, wage war against all blood sucking demons and paralyse all their agents, in the Mighty Name of Jesus.
xi) Father, for every one planning and acting evil against the Christendom in this nation, please release the punishment of Harman upon them and their entire family from this day, in the Mighty Name of Jesus.
xii) Father, in Your Miraculous Way send Your Grains and Oil to Nigeria this year, please terminate famine and hardship over this nation, in the Mighty Name of Jesus.
xiii) Father, please settle Nigeria from tribal and religious battles, fight for us to give us resounding victory, in the Mighty Name of Jesus.
xiv) Father, please make Nigeria Your Place of Abode, where peace shall reign again forever, in the Mighty Name of Jesus.
xv) Father, please let our open pastures spring forth and let our trees bear fruits continually all through the year and beyond, in the Mighty Name of Jesus.
xvi) Father, please send us Your Rain at its season continuously this year and make our land abundantly fruitful to Your Glory alone, in the Mighty Name of Jesus.
xvii) Father, please release the former rains faithfully and withhold not Your Current Rains in order to terminate dryness and poverty in our land, in the Mighty Name of Jesus.
xviii) Father, please refill our empty storehouses with the variety of Your Blessings, fill us to the overflow, in the Mighty Name of Jesus.
xix) Father, You are the Lord God of Restoration, please restore all our lost peace, fortunes, blessings and opportunities, in the Mighty Name of Jesus.
xx) Father, please let there be no more famine in our land, feed us to our satisfaction like of old, in the Mighty Name of Jesus.
xxi) Father, please deal wondrously with us and never allow us as a nation to be put to shame any longer, in the Mighty Name of Jesus.
xxii) Father, You have made Nigeria abundantly rich in both human and material resources and yet things are not working well in our favour because of our multitude of sins and religious bigotry, please come to our rescue and let us live in peace to enjoy the good things You have graciously blessed this nation with, in the Mighty Name of Jesus.
xxiii) Father, fill us with Your Holy Spirit, rescue and safe us from calamity, in the Mighty Name of Jesus
xxiv) Father, please turn our hearts to You to love what You love and hate whatever You hate so that Your Peace can reign over Nigeria, in the Mighty Name of Jesus.
xxv) Father, please deal ruthlessly with all the enemies of Nigeria wherever they are, in the Mighty Name of Jesus.
xxvi) Father, please trouble all the troublers of Nigeria both within and without, in the Mighty Name of Jesus.
xxvii) Father, please let Nigeria experience Your Divine Touch, in the Mighty Name of Jesus.
xxviii) Father, the hatred in this country has gotten to the very climax, please in mercy let Your Season of Peace and Comfort start today, in the Mighty Name of Jesus.
xxix) Father, please terminate every form of barrenness in our land, confirm and manifest Your Covenant of Fruitfulness and Peace, in the Mighty Name of Jesus.
Bleep) Father, please arise to prove Your Almightiness, contend with every enemy of Your Son Jesus over this nation, in the Mighty Name of Jesus.

There is the need to intercede for this nation because of the so many battles she has been facing of recent. But we Christians have not been praying for this country as we should.
It is therefore good to focus our prayer more on Nigeria today because it is our Jerusalem. Our weapons are definitely not canal, we should battle right from the spiritual because this our year of resounding victory. The warfare is raging and we must not be ignorant of the devices of anti Christ.
Don't fold your hands and never feel unconcerned. In your own little way call upon Him and He will answer us and speedily too in Jesus' Name.
He will restore Nigeria a blessed nation above all other nations again as He meant it to be and make her a nation of first choice in the Mighty Name of Jesus.
We shall surely overcome and triumph in Jesus' Name.
Amen.

To God be the glory.
Shalom.
https://bummyla.com/2018/03/01/father-deal-ruthlessly-with-every-enemy-of-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

Security: Nigeria Lost 3,850 Persons, Mostly Christians Since 2015-group / The Endless Love Of God / Die To Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.