Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Bar Owner Shoots Man Dead In Oyo (Graphic Photos, Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bar Owner Shoots Man Dead In Oyo (Graphic Photos, Video) (34409 Views)

Customer Shoots Man Dead Over Shawarma, Flees / Delta Lockdown: Soldier Shoots Man Dead In Warri - Mr Jollof (Graphic Photos) / Police Officer Shoots Man Dead In Ahoada Today (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bar Owner Shoots Man Dead In Oyo (Graphic Photos, Video) by millionboi2: 8:46am On Mar 01, 2018
How did he get d gun
Re: Bar Owner Shoots Man Dead In Oyo (Graphic Photos, Video) by LyfeJennings(m): 8:47am On Mar 01, 2018
Hmmmm
This is sad
Re: Bar Owner Shoots Man Dead In Oyo (Graphic Photos, Video) by Follysho777: 8:47am On Mar 01, 2018
maasoap:

Go out there and bring us one that's not sentimental. Is this the first time you're reading about drunk policeman killing people over minor arguments? I can pull 4 different links to different incidents with the same storyline for you and let's see if you are going to see it as write up with sentiment.

Sir, there's more to the story than what's being written. The story seems too one-sided

1 Like

Re: Bar Owner Shoots Man Dead In Oyo (Graphic Photos, Video) by RealGucci: 8:49am On Mar 01, 2018
i dey go trans o
go dey buy bags of sk
but i talk to no one
cause d place na so so cultists.agbowo cultists..sango u.i bodija and environs yahoo boys..wit ndlea and operation burst dey burst dia steady.
trans don cast.
e get one day i wan go sell sometin for tintin bar
wen i enter thr
naso i sight many npf in mufty wit ID cards dey drink beer
men i jus gas move jehjehly wit strong face
men God dis was wat segun arinze was talkin abt the other time
God pls do not forsake us in our dying need
how can so many hospitals reject him
he looks like a cultist
wit tatoo and shiit
if u wan do bad guy
nor do am wit naija security operatives o.
if dem burst u
settle dem
and go your way
no argue
seperate fights and all
unless u be real ogume boi wit confirm odeshi

he looks rough and like a cultist
besides e fit be long time beef
if na yankee he dey
he don survive am
but naija
its always go here
we dont have the tools to operate on him
wtf happened to first aid
i hate uch.useless place
last time i went thr i feel off a bike by 2am and had mibor sprains.they said they want to do test.asking me all stupid ass questions.i vex punch d cashier cage go house.last last i drink beer smoke like 8 wraps.before i poured half bottle od spirit on my bruised skin.men dat nite fuc..naso i shout ..d pain was sweet.
go there
God protect us all
my late father
pls protect me always

1 Like

Re: Bar Owner Shoots Man Dead In Oyo (Graphic Photos, Video) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 8:53am On Mar 01, 2018
Follysho777:
This write up seems so sentimental, subjective and confusing at the same time. The writer seems to portray his folks as peaceful which I doubt.

Anyway, R.I.P to the dead.
Pray you don't become a victim. Typing grammar...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bar Owner Shoots Man Dead In Oyo (Graphic Photos, Video) by americaninja1: 8:54am On Mar 01, 2018
[b][/b]
Follysho777:
This write up seems so sentimental, subjective and confusing at the same time. The writer seems to portray his folks as peaceful which I doubt.

Anyway, R.I.P to the dead.
wen u get kills too or one of ur love ones dats wat we gonna comment on ur writeup too..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bar Owner Shoots Man Dead In Oyo (Graphic Photos, Video) by BIXYBABE: 8:54am On Mar 01, 2018
R.I.P
Re: Bar Owner Shoots Man Dead In Oyo (Graphic Photos, Video) by maasoap(m): 8:54am On Mar 01, 2018
Follysho777:

Sir, there's more to the story than what's being written. The story seems too one-sided
I rest my case. But I'm just curious as to what the real story could have been to justify the shooting in the neck.

1 Like

Re: Bar Owner Shoots Man Dead In Oyo (Graphic Photos, Video) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 8:55am On Mar 01, 2018
If it is BB Naija now it would have attracted more comments and gone viral. The reason for posting this is quest for justice.Let all reasonable person on this forum contribute for the bereaved to get justice.

1 Like

Re: Bar Owner Shoots Man Dead In Oyo (Graphic Photos, Video) by Follysho777: 8:57am On Mar 01, 2018
maasoap:

I rest my case. But I'm just curious as to what the real story could have been to justify the shooting in the neck.

Sir, no one... not anyone should be denied the right of life. I've seen too many wrongful deaths that could have been avoided by either party.

Trudge carefully with an armed individual under the influence.
Re: Bar Owner Shoots Man Dead In Oyo (Graphic Photos, Video) by Follysho777: 8:58am On Mar 01, 2018
americaninja1:
[b][/b] wen u get kills too or one of ur love ones dats wat we gonna comment on ur writeup too..

Wetin dis animal dey yan?

Re: Bar Owner Shoots Man Dead In Oyo (Graphic Photos, Video) by GrammarCheck: 9:11am On Mar 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Please what I want to know is,
Who took the parking space at the end of the day?

My thoughts exactly!
Re: Bar Owner Shoots Man Dead In Oyo (Graphic Photos, Video) by cchiagom(f): 9:15am On Mar 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Please what I want to know is, Who took the parking space at the end of the day?
Oyo is not far you can go down there and ask them.
Re: Bar Owner Shoots Man Dead In Oyo (Graphic Photos, Video) by Oluwambo147(m): 9:17am On Mar 01, 2018
Obudupikin:

As usual blame the victim. Typical Nigeria mentality. angry
b sadbro na tru yearn o don't booze where armed men dey o its called accidental discharge I weep for this hole
Re: Bar Owner Shoots Man Dead In Oyo (Graphic Photos, Video) by frugal(m): 9:23am On Mar 01, 2018
The video is so emotional. In a sane clime, doctors would have saved the young man. In an even saner clime he would not have been shot in the first place - not in that manner.

1 Like

Re: Bar Owner Shoots Man Dead In Oyo (Graphic Photos, Video) by cchiagom(f): 9:25am On Mar 01, 2018
Which kind wahala be this one. May God grant the family and friends the fortitude to bear the loss
Re: Bar Owner Shoots Man Dead In Oyo (Graphic Photos, Video) by egbe12(m): 9:26am On Mar 01, 2018
hedonistic:

I suspect these guys could have been a bit too aggressive and confrontational.

If one must mingle successfully in the mean streets, it is crucial to be fully armed at all times - not with a weapon - but with your discretion, wisdom, common sense, and 'fake' disarming charisma. These are the best protection against the uncertainties and volatility of the streets. No be everything require gra gra. You'll just mess yourself up for something that might have been easily prevented with a simple 'Bros na one love jare, nothing do you'.
Chai! Too much sense will not kill you.
Your street OT is 10/10
Re: Bar Owner Shoots Man Dead In Oyo (Graphic Photos, Video) by barclays22(m): 9:33am On Mar 01, 2018
Truth is Seyi Olusa has always been aggressive towards his customers , and what he operates there is nothing short of biblical Sodom and Gomorrah, he smokes like a chimney , take drugs that sometime messes him up badly , this is nothing short of overhighness , he should be arrested and prosecuted , regardless of one's position in the society nobody deserved to be killed for going out to have fun.

1 Like

Re: Bar Owner Shoots Man Dead In Oyo (Graphic Photos, Video) by barclays22(m): 9:38am On Mar 01, 2018
millionboi2:
How did he get d gun
He grabbed it from Operation burst neck.
Re: Bar Owner Shoots Man Dead In Oyo (Graphic Photos, Video) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:43am On Mar 01, 2018
they just killed one jobless futureless Yoruba tout, good job operation burst
Re: Bar Owner Shoots Man Dead In Oyo (Graphic Photos, Video) by Liberator007(m): 9:46am On Mar 01, 2018
stephenduru:
As shared by Taiwo....

'When will the federal government and the house make laws that will restrict the Military and uniform men from carrying ammunition at civil gatherings. When will our law enforcement agencies stop killing those they are meant to protect?

On Monday 26th of February at exactly 6:45pm, myself( Adeleke Taiwo) Kehinde and some if our friends got to trans to chill after the day's work. That is how we have been going there since 2016 without causing any trouble in the vicinity. Before now, we have always been seeing men if the operation Burst with Seyi (Fathers Luski) the owner of the Bar. They drink, chat and smoke together on a daily basis. He always use them as a tool of oppression over anyone who question him. At exactly 7:20pm, Kehinde Adeleke, a young, intelligent and friendly young man who just clocked 30 years last month was shot with a gun of one of the men of the operation Burst constituted by the Abiola Ajimobi led government in Oyo state at the Trans Amusement Park around Agbowo.

It was gathered that, Kehinde who was killed by Father Luski and men of the operation burst sent his immediate younger brother Damola an errand to get him food. On Damola's return, some guys were arguing with him for parking space and all of a sudden the guy slapped Damola Adeleke. Someone went to call Kehinde Adeleke that his younger brother Damola is being beaten up by some guys. On getting there, Kehinde was trying to inquire what transpired between the duo.

However, during the conversation, Seyi( Father Luski) the owner of the bar appeared with some men of the Operation Burst who even without any question from those involved in an argument asked father Luski what was wrong then father Luski pointed to Damola Adeleke as the trouble maker. Immediately he said that, one of the men of the operation Burst smashed a big stick on Damola's head who fainted immediately. People rushed to get water and pour it on him. As that was going on, Kehinde was telling Father Luski that he has not done well that he supposed to settle this and not put blame on one person. The argument went on for almost 5minutes before Father Luski became angry and collected riffle hanged on the shoulder from one of his friends (Men of the Operation Burst) then shot Kehinde in the neck which I was there with the owner of the Bar (seyi AKA father luski ), I was the one hold and dragged the owner of the bar (seyi) in to my car that he had killed my immediately twin brother which he could not escaped.When people heard the gun shot, everywhere was scattered . The operation burst now started spraying gun shots around the premises.

The remaining men of the operation burst ran away but when they got to know that The second in command and the owner of the bar that shot kehinde Adeleke which is called Father Luski has been apprehended by Kehinde's brothers and friends, the operation burst locked the Trans gate and prevented them from taking Kehinde to the hospital for over 30min.

Tope was the one driving the car where Kehinde was kept. Some men of the operation burst pointed gun to his head that he should open the door for The apprehended culprit to escape.

Immediately when we left there, we took Kehinde Adeleke to UCH, he was rejected, we immediately took him to Eleyele police Hospital at the police headquarters, the Doctors there said he was still alive but they don't have necessary tools to carry out any surgery on him that we should take him to Molly Hospital at IDI APE. When we discovered that these hospitals are not attending to us, we called our friend and Brother, Babatunde Badmus who then help us took him to Molly Hospital from Eleyele. On getting to Molly hospital, we were told by the doctor who attended to us that they couldn't feel any pulse again. Then we went to UCH to reaffirm that. On getting to UCH, we saw three patrol vans of operation burst fully loaded with men and ammunition. They blocked the normal entrance then we took the exit so that we can get to the emergency ward. While we were going to Molly hospital, two of our friends who could not follow the car we were carrying took bike and waited for us at the emergency gate of UCH. It was later realized that men of the operation burst arrested these two guys, tortured them and asked them to call us to come out that they want to arrest all of us.( Those guys were not handed over to the police for questioning but we're brutally tortured overnight by the operation burst in their office around NTA IBADAN. They failed to arrest us because of our number and our peaceful resistance coordinated by Babatunde Badmus who helped us to drive him to all the hospitals. Immediately when we entered the emergency, the colonel in charge of the Operation Burst commanded his men to take positions as if they want to wage war against us. They started corking their guns and pointing it at us. Then Babatunde Badmus went to meet the leader of the team and have a discussion with him on why should his men bring ammunition to the hospital where civilians are being treated? But he had no tangible answer. At the end, we had some videos of the Operation Burst fully armed inside the hospital and how they were ready to kill more people. We all went there without any ammunition. We were only sad because our brother was killed yet, we were being victimized by the law enforcement agencies.

We later took him to the Mortuary with some men of Sango Police station where his body was kept'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJp0NjXiGeg

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/02/bar-owner-shoots-man-dead-in-oyophotos.html?m=1
This is another sad tale of how men who are suppose to protect lives, take it away. May his soul rest in peace. I do patronize bars but anywhere I go and notice the presence of security people with guns drinking, I just leave. A lot can happen. Most of these people who carry arms are not mentally stable. We have heard stories of accidental discharge. I hope the murdered guy gets justice. That is a big HOPE though.
Re: Bar Owner Shoots Man Dead In Oyo (Graphic Photos, Video) by tope3x(m): 9:54am On Mar 01, 2018
Can you Imagine your fruitless life....i weep for your hopeless generation cry cry cry

ELKHALIFAISIS:
Re: Bar Owner Shoots Man Dead In Oyo (Graphic Photos, Video) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:56am On Mar 01, 2018
good job operation burst, we must eliminate all form of criminality in the West , they just shoot one criminal what's the fuss all about abeg let commend them for a job well done
Re: Bar Owner Shoots Man Dead In Oyo (Graphic Photos, Video) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:59am On Mar 01, 2018
tope3x:
Can you Imagine your fruitless life....i weep for your hopeless generation cry cry cry

useless ZONE-B go and argue with ur ancestors shikina
Re: Bar Owner Shoots Man Dead In Oyo (Graphic Photos, Video) by fortune1968: 10:16am On Mar 01, 2018
americaninja1:
I c fools comenting.. no matter how aggresive he was, it's d duty of d uniform men to maintain peace without causing mayhem or havoc on unarmed civilian.. no b naija b d shithole, but d people livin in it, d policemen, d fools on nairaland sayin rubbish wiv their myopic brain.. when can't progress if folks are hatin on each other like, some blamin d dead.. reasons why we can't fight for our right.so if na u b d judge for court na rubbish weh u go talk b dat, say why he go drink outyd, or y he stood up to defend his brother.
Leave them alone. What goes around ,comes around.Someday , people saying rubbish here too might fall victims or somebody close to them
For whatever reason should somebody take another person life ? Security agent or not .And some senseless person are blaming the victim.

1 Like

Re: Bar Owner Shoots Man Dead In Oyo (Graphic Photos, Video) by tolam4skywd(m): 10:48am On Mar 01, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
You are mad...
You call him jobless right.. The money he puts on the table to feed his family weekly will feed your whole generation... Oponu oshi!!!
Re: Bar Owner Shoots Man Dead In Oyo (Graphic Photos, Video) by Born2Breed(f): 10:48am On Mar 01, 2018
Soon people will arm themselves and engage these men in uniform in a gun duel.
Re: Bar Owner Shoots Man Dead In Oyo (Graphic Photos, Video) by AreaFada2: 10:49am On Mar 01, 2018
Those who call this country zoo are too kind.

It should becalled a very deadly jungle where animals eat each other.

My Goodness.

RIP.
Re: Bar Owner Shoots Man Dead In Oyo (Graphic Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 01, 2018
Na Yoruba to Yoruba things. Na dem sabi
Re: Bar Owner Shoots Man Dead In Oyo (Graphic Photos, Video) by maggystan: 11:37am On Mar 01, 2018
Very sad to see this guy in this condition embarassed

Rest in Peace to HIM!!!!!
Re: Bar Owner Shoots Man Dead In Oyo (Graphic Photos, Video) by Gkemz: 11:41am On Mar 01, 2018
Kingdolo:
This writeup is confusing angry angry angry
As in the tenses poorly coordinated
Re: Bar Owner Shoots Man Dead In Oyo (Graphic Photos, Video) by Ken4agent(m): 11:41am On Mar 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Please what I want to know is,
Who took the parking space at the end of the day?

Huge lesson I must say.....remarking the car would have safe all these

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Suspected Kidnappers Caught After Collecting N5m Ransom In Edo (Photo) / How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals / Anambra Lawmaker, Nnamdi Okafor, Slumps & Dies In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.