Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,312 members, 7,815,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Woohoo! N-power Build Training Commences Today. Congratulations To All Trainees. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Woohoo! N-power Build Training Commences Today. Congratulations To All Trainees. (15795 Views)

Npower Batch A And Npower Batch B: NEXIT Training Commences February / Npower: Mobile Money Agents Training Commences / Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woohoo! N-power Build Training Commences Today. Congratulations To All Trainees. by lanocfoods: 4:59pm On Mar 01, 2018
npowerng:
Woohoo!

N-Power Build training commences today.

Congratulations to all trainees.
Remember to make good use of the time at the training centres.

#NPowerNG
#NPowerBuild

Why can't npower decentralise the training centres into zones, why does it have to be in abuja? Someone I know missed ntax training because of logistics of to and fro plus accommodation for the five days
Re: Woohoo! N-power Build Training Commences Today. Congratulations To All Trainees. by kamikaze199044: 5:00pm On Mar 01, 2018
Chai
Re: Woohoo! N-power Build Training Commences Today. Congratulations To All Trainees. by uba1991: 5:22pm On Mar 01, 2018
God bless pmb
Re: Woohoo! N-power Build Training Commences Today. Congratulations To All Trainees. by BabaGrinz(m): 5:31pm On Mar 01, 2018
pls Npower what is the latest update on Nbuild automobile kaduna state we r yet to recieve any new update
Re: Woohoo! N-power Build Training Commences Today. Congratulations To All Trainees. by Olalekan27: 5:38pm On Mar 01, 2018
npowerng:
Woohoo!

#NPowerNG
#NPowerBuild

please when are they going to start payment?
Re: Woohoo! N-power Build Training Commences Today. Congratulations To All Trainees. by tijeku: 5:42pm On Mar 01, 2018
DIGITAL MARKETING TRAINING[color=#000099][/color]

There is going to be a 2days DIGITAL MARKETING TRAINING slated for march 8th-9th.. You can be a part of this training to change your financial base and increase productivity in your business using digital platforms and tools to implement goal driven strategies.. We are currently recording great enrolment and people are getting their seat booked down at the venue, you don't wanna be left out on this LIFE CHANGING OPPORTUNITY. Be a part of the ready processed candidates now and book a seat at the venue, it's gonna be explosive. The training is brought to you by PAQADVAULT ICT SOLUTIONS, in collaboration with FLUX MEDIA AGENCY, SENDRATE EMAIL MARKETING , SHAMATECH, NILE WAVE MEDIA AND AM DIGITAL SPACE . Alot would be taught and shared , professionals would be around to teach the heart of digital marketing, video materials would be given, links to write the professional certifications would be dispenced, refreshment would be giving to our candidates and lots more..
A DISCOUNT OFFER IS CURRENTLY ON FOR THE FIRST 10 REGISTRANT/CANDIDATE to be used at the venue.. Get yours today..
Register for the training via this link to book a seat and get your discount if your are part of the lucky 10. http://training.paqadvault.com/
NOTE: TRAINING IS EXCLUSIVELY FOR LAGOS RESIDENT but if you feel you can make a stay in Lagos for 2days then you can register too.

FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT THE NUMBER BELOW 07063485733,08130292787,07060498925

Re: Woohoo! N-power Build Training Commences Today. Congratulations To All Trainees. by nkemjacob2(m): 6:23pm On Mar 01, 2018
[quote author=YILKUDI post=65473908] what abt Nhealth we finished documentation last month[/quoteyvery soon Npower 2017 will be able to subscribe to ur news channel cos we don't have money to buy data
Re: Woohoo! N-power Build Training Commences Today. Congratulations To All Trainees. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 01, 2018
GraceEmmanuel:
Npower is nt a scam scheme,currently am undergoing npower tax training at federal treasury academy orozo at Abuja
I was there around this time last week.
Re: Woohoo! N-power Build Training Commences Today. Congratulations To All Trainees. by hailall: 7:06pm On Mar 01, 2018
Npower when are u paying February stipend
Re: Woohoo! N-power Build Training Commences Today. Congratulations To All Trainees. by unilagfreshest(m): 8:04pm On Mar 01, 2018
npowerng:

Kindly check your profile, to see if you are on payment hold, sir.

good day, I applied for npower health last year. I got confirmation after verifying my Bvn. I got to the page of answering questions ND picking gadgets... since then I haven't heard or seen anything. please what next?
Re: Woohoo! N-power Build Training Commences Today. Congratulations To All Trainees. by Vikky014(f): 8:38pm On Mar 01, 2018
npowerng:
Woohoo!
Congratulations to all trainees. Remember to make good use of the time at the training centres.
#NPowerNG #NPowerBuild
what of NAGRO?
Re: Woohoo! N-power Build Training Commences Today. Congratulations To All Trainees. by JayBeeu: 9:33pm On Mar 01, 2018
Npower seem to be playing pranks with nagro kaduna state. We have not received our device and we have not heard anything from npower.update us please should you get any info...thanks
Re: Woohoo! N-power Build Training Commences Today. Congratulations To All Trainees. by Chigold101(m): 10:44pm On Mar 01, 2018
npowerng:
Woohoo!

#NPowerNG
#NPowerBuild

We have not heard anything from Npower Agro since after our verification exercise.
When are we to be called up?
Re: Woohoo! N-power Build Training Commences Today. Congratulations To All Trainees. by npowerng: 8:35am On Mar 02, 2018
Chigold101:
We have not heard anything from Npower Agro since after our verification exercise.
When are we to be called up?

Very soon sir.
Stay tuned to our official social media pages for News and Updates.
Re: Woohoo! N-power Build Training Commences Today. Congratulations To All Trainees. by npowerng: 8:36am On Mar 02, 2018
JayBeeu:
Npower seem to be playing pranks with nagro kaduna state. We have not received our device and we have not heard anything from npower.update us please should you get any info...thanks

If your device is not on hold, You would be contacted when it is ready.
Re: Woohoo! N-power Build Training Commences Today. Congratulations To All Trainees. by npowerng: 8:40am On Mar 02, 2018
Vikky014:
what of NAGRO?

After the physical verification, We took out time to review the returns from the physical verification compilation and we shall communicate the progress and next steps on our Social Media Channels.

Thank you.
Re: Woohoo! N-power Build Training Commences Today. Congratulations To All Trainees. by npowerng: 8:47am On Mar 02, 2018
unilagfreshest:

good day, I applied for npower health last year. I got confirmation after verifying my Bvn. I got to the page of answering questions ND picking gadgets... since then I haven't heard or seen anything. please what next?

Where you physically verified?
Re: Woohoo! N-power Build Training Commences Today. Congratulations To All Trainees. by lizzy07(f): 9:53am On Mar 02, 2018
I have not received my January stipends and I don't have payment on hold on my profile. I have sent mail to support team and no response yet I also drop message on Npower facebook page but no response please Npower help us address this issue and the means of communication is key please work on it so we have people we discussed our issues with directly since we don't have office to report our payment issues except through social media let them attend to our messages not automatic response to all mail
Re: Woohoo! N-power Build Training Commences Today. Congratulations To All Trainees. by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 02, 2018
lizzy07:
I have not received my January stipends and I don't have payment on hold on my profile. I have sent mail to support team and no response yet I also drop message on Npower facebook page but no response please Npower help us address this issue and the means of communication is key please work on it so we have people we discussed our issues with directly since we don't have office to report our payment issues except through social media let them attend to our messages not automatic response to all mail
Have you been paid for February?
Re: Woohoo! N-power Build Training Commences Today. Congratulations To All Trainees. by foliade(m): 10:52am On Mar 02, 2018
I believe very soon we 2017 pre-selected varifed applicants are going to smile,because destiny can only be delayed but can never be denied,i know that N-power wants the best for all pre-selected applicants.
Re: Woohoo! N-power Build Training Commences Today. Congratulations To All Trainees. by Chigold101(m): 11:30am On Mar 02, 2018
npowerng:

Very soon sir.
Stay tuned to our official social media pages for News and Updates.
like NL?
Re: Woohoo! N-power Build Training Commences Today. Congratulations To All Trainees. by lizzy07(f): 11:42am On Mar 02, 2018
No o
iamTeBz:
Have you been paid for February?
Re: Woohoo! N-power Build Training Commences Today. Congratulations To All Trainees. by Vikky014(f): 11:58am On Mar 02, 2018
npowerng:

After the physical verification, We took out time to review the returns from the physical verification compilation and we shall communicate the progress and next steps on our Social Media Channels.

Thank you.
ok thanks.
Re: Woohoo! N-power Build Training Commences Today. Congratulations To All Trainees. by npowerng: 4:20pm On Mar 03, 2018
Chigold101:
like NL?

Yes sir.
Re: Woohoo! N-power Build Training Commences Today. Congratulations To All Trainees. by npowerng: 4:21pm On Mar 03, 2018
Vikky014:
ok thanks.

You are welcome.
Re: Woohoo! N-power Build Training Commences Today. Congratulations To All Trainees. by npowerng: 4:23pm On Mar 03, 2018
foliade:
I believe very soon we 2017 pre-selected varifed applicants are going to smile,because destiny can only be delayed but can never be denied,i know that N-power wants the best for all pre-selected applicants.

Well said.
Re: Woohoo! N-power Build Training Commences Today. Congratulations To All Trainees. by Tizzyreal: 4:39pm On Mar 03, 2018
High quality gold plated bracelet wrist watch for sale at N2500 and no more N4000 . Buy 10 pieces and get one free plus free delivery.. Order now at https://www./ad/high-quality-gold-plated-wrist-watch-bracelet-ID15VPn3.html

Re: Woohoo! N-power Build Training Commences Today. Congratulations To All Trainees. by manny4u(m): 6:50am On Mar 04, 2018
npowerng:

If your device is not on hold, You would be contacted when it is ready.
But why are device unhold if i may ask?
Re: Woohoo! N-power Build Training Commences Today. Congratulations To All Trainees. by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 04, 2018
npowerng:

Well said.
Congratulations, Npower! The government is really making us proud. I got my device eventually and I can tell you the contents are absolutely magnificent. I can teach and equip myself with several soft skills to boost my employability without much ado.

I don't think many volunteers know this. I think there should be a sensitization program on that. There are lots of great contents for personal development and this is the first time the government would have such gesture towards the teeming youth. It's been looting spree for decades with no commitment or concern for the youths; and they kept saying "Youths are the leaders of tomorrow" but this government have a thought process towards making life better for the youths and prepare them for the future. This is commendable and deserves to be appreciated! Though, Nigerian youths deserve more but credit must be given for this great achievement, for we know that they would do more.

Shalom! cheesy
Re: Woohoo! N-power Build Training Commences Today. Congratulations To All Trainees. by npowerng: 8:39am On Mar 05, 2018
iamTeBz:
Congratulations, Npower! The government is really making us proud. I got my device eventually and I can tell you the contents are absolutely magnificent. I can teach and equip myself with several soft skills to boost my employability without much ado.

I don't think many volunteers know this. I think there should be a sensitization program on that. There are lots of great contents for personal development and this is the first time the government would have such gesture towards the teeming youth. It's been looting spree for decades with no commitment or concern for the youths; and they kept saying "Youths are the leaders of tomorrow" but this government have a thought process towards making life better for the youths and prepare them for the future. This is commendable and deserves to be appreciated! Though, Nigerian youths deserve more but credit must be given for this great achievement, for we know that they would do more.

Shalom! cheesy

Thank you, sir.
Your suggestion has been noted, sir.
The Npower team is committed to giving the best to its beneficiaries.
Re: Woohoo! N-power Build Training Commences Today. Congratulations To All Trainees. by npowerng: 9:00am On Mar 05, 2018
manny4u:

But why are device unhold if i may ask?

@ Manny4u We have seen plenty of your request and complains sir, We are working assiduously on it.
Be patience it would be rectified.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Npower: Payment Processing At Concluding Stage / Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative / Oyo State Ministry Of Education Is To Recruit Qualified Teachers And Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.