Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,988 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Sridevi Funeral: Thousands Line Streets To Mourn Bollywood Star - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sridevi Funeral: Thousands Line Streets To Mourn Bollywood Star (22712 Views)

Portable Storms Streets To Give Out To The Less Privileged On His Birthday(Video / Fans Storm Streets To Welcome Tacha In Port Harcourt / Pretty Mike: "If I Die Today, I Die Alone, What Family Owes Me Is To Mourn" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sridevi Funeral: Thousands Line Streets To Mourn Bollywood Star by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:55am On Mar 02, 2018
muchroom:
Go watch Dangal, 3 idiots and Black. You will have a rethink. The newer Indian movies are outstanding.
. There's this other one a single Pakistan girl was lost in Indian. Very emotional movie
Re: Sridevi Funeral: Thousands Line Streets To Mourn Bollywood Star by Luminee(f): 10:06am On Mar 02, 2018
LifeDrama:
Thousands of mourning fans lined the streets of Mumbai today to pay their respects to Bollywood actor Sridevi Kapoor.

Throughout the 80s she was the undisputed queen of Indian cinema, often eclipsing the male actors she starred with. In breaking through this glass ceiling she became one of the highest paid actors of her time.

Check the photos below.

http://mandynews.com/2018/03/01/thousands-line-streets-to-mourn-bollywood-star/

Buhari cannot get this amount of "voters" come 2019

RIP to the dead though
Re: Sridevi Funeral: Thousands Line Streets To Mourn Bollywood Star by salesforce: 10:23am On Mar 02, 2018
Sad
Re: Sridevi Funeral: Thousands Line Streets To Mourn Bollywood Star by tico1212(m): 10:46am On Mar 02, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Gone are the days of good Indian movies.
The indomie generation will never relate to this

"Jamina ah ah ah ah,
Jana the gay,
Jana the Nana
Jana mi nay eh eh.

Jamina ah ah ah ah.
Jana mi nay
Janami na na
Jana mi eh..."

I remember this film die. I think it promise or gazab
Re: Sridevi Funeral: Thousands Line Streets To Mourn Bollywood Star by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 02, 2018
I guess she positively touched the lives of many.
Re: Sridevi Funeral: Thousands Line Streets To Mourn Bollywood Star by ToriBaze: 11:26am On Mar 02, 2018
Ellabae:
I don't know her but she must have been a good actress.
Indomine Generation sighted
Re: Sridevi Funeral: Thousands Line Streets To Mourn Bollywood Star by blesoh(f): 11:34am On Mar 02, 2018
ManirBK:
pls who watch Mr india film featuring sridevi and anil kapoor Awesome
Nice movie, I prefer Bollywood to nollywood.
Re: Sridevi Funeral: Thousands Line Streets To Mourn Bollywood Star by Ellabae(f): 11:55am On Mar 02, 2018
ToriBaze:

Indomine Generation sighted
Lol yes
Re: Sridevi Funeral: Thousands Line Streets To Mourn Bollywood Star by blackjack21(m): 11:57am On Mar 02, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

[s]"Jamina ah ah ah ah,
Jana the gay,
Jana the Nana
Jana mi nay eh eh.

Jamina ah ah ah ah.
Jana mi nay
Janami na na
Jana mi eh..."
[/s]

Jani maaan

Jani tagar

Jani tamanna

Jani le

That's how the music goes grin
Re: Sridevi Funeral: Thousands Line Streets To Mourn Bollywood Star by benzene00: 2:51pm On Mar 02, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

"Jamina ah ah ah ah,
Jana the gay,
Jana the Nana
Jana mi nay eh eh.

Jamina ah ah ah ah.
Jana mi nay
Janami na na
Jana mi eh..."
please I've been looking for this song for a long time

Pls what's the title so I can download it
Re: Sridevi Funeral: Thousands Line Streets To Mourn Bollywood Star by Platony(m): 12:49am On Mar 03, 2018
ugomnaanny:
or sunita, tofan,
I am, I am tofan
I am a disco dancer....tana na na na na na na...oh, hw time flies. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Checkout Solidstar's Reaction To A Drawing Of Him / Benson Okonkwo Back With "King Of Fools" Movie (Photos, Video) / Pretty Face! Nina Shares Cute Selfie Photos Online. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.