Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Portable Storms Streets To Give Out To The Less Privileged On His Birthday(Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Storms Streets To Give Out To The Less Privileged On His Birthday(Video (40923 Views)

Bbnaija Mercy Distributes Face Mask To Less Privileged On The Streets Of Lagos / Fans Storm Streets To Welcome Tacha In Port Harcourt / BBNaija Frodd Feeds The Less-Privileged On The Street (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Portable Storms Streets To Give Out To The Less Privileged On His Birthday(Video by damilola4162(m): 10:44am On Mar 14, 2023
[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuOM4HqkaB0][/url]

In celebration of his birthday on Sunday, March 12, singer Portable has stormed the streets to give out to the less privileged.

The controversial singer, who is well known for his charitable hearts, posted videos of him on the streets as he gave out money and food stuffs to people.

The singer no doubt caused chaos as everyone was scrambling for money and food items.

Sharing the video, Portable stated that he has no idea where God is taking him to but he trust that every fall is a chance to rise.

Portable declared that he is never done until he wins. He added that the person he is going to become will shock people.

“God I have no idea where you are taking me but I trust you. Every fall is a chance to rise. I’m not down until I win. Zazuu the person I am becoming is going to shock you people Lola Kun Fa ya kun Alekun alekun Omo Olohun Wahala”.

Source: https://www.kemifilani.ng/entertainment/portable-storms-streets-to-give-out-to-the-less-privileged

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Portable Storms Streets To Give Out To The Less Privileged On His Birthday(Video by barule: 10:54am On Mar 14, 2023
Good one ☝️

30 Likes

Re: Portable Storms Streets To Give Out To The Less Privileged On His Birthday(Video by damilola4162(m): 11:04am On Mar 14, 2023
This kind of post supposed to be moved to front page.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portable Storms Streets To Give Out To The Less Privileged On His Birthday(Video by Hamachi(f): 6:24pm On Mar 14, 2023
another baby loading

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portable Storms Streets To Give Out To The Less Privileged On His Birthday(Video by bigdammyj: 6:24pm On Mar 14, 2023
Noted.

1 Like

Re: Portable Storms Streets To Give Out To The Less Privileged On His Birthday(Video by accordadoga24(f): 6:24pm On Mar 14, 2023
This makes a lot of sense… One positive thing don come out of this boy

53 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Portable Storms Streets To Give Out To The Less Privileged On His Birthday(Video by Goodlady(f): 6:25pm On Mar 14, 2023
Omo Olalomi. This boy know how to trend 📉📉📉📈

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Portable Storms Streets To Give Out To The Less Privileged On His Birthday(Video by Adebaba1(m): 6:25pm On Mar 14, 2023
finally a good news from him

22 Likes

Re: Portable Storms Streets To Give Out To The Less Privileged On His Birthday(Video by Solitechworld(m): 6:25pm On Mar 14, 2023
Good
Re: Portable Storms Streets To Give Out To The Less Privileged On His Birthday(Video by BOLATINUBU01: 6:25pm On Mar 14, 2023
If na the other gender, na cash for thier birthday

I even here say e don dey learn boxing grin

Wahala wahala

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Storms Streets To Give Out To The Less Privileged On His Birthday(Video by tolumizzy(m): 6:25pm On Mar 14, 2023
Idamu-adugbo......wahala wahala wahala

9 Likes

Re: Portable Storms Streets To Give Out To The Less Privileged On His Birthday(Video by Jibabs2(m): 6:25pm On Mar 14, 2023
Nice one from portable

2 Likes

Re: Portable Storms Streets To Give Out To The Less Privileged On His Birthday(Video by TheMensch(m): 6:25pm On Mar 14, 2023
Me I don't know why I tend to like Portable and Naira Marley

angry

15 Likes

Re: Portable Storms Streets To Give Out To The Less Privileged On His Birthday(Video by Tinubuwins2023e: 6:26pm On Mar 14, 2023
Re: Portable Storms Streets To Give Out To The Less Privileged On His Birthday(Video by Boogyman557: 6:26pm On Mar 14, 2023
Re: Portable Storms Streets To Give Out To The Less Privileged On His Birthday(Video by seanwilliam(m): 6:27pm On Mar 14, 2023
My man

Like I said before
I’m always ashamed to admit it but I like this guy die grin

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Portable Storms Streets To Give Out To The Less Privileged On His Birthday(Video by HydraFeeds(m): 6:27pm On Mar 14, 2023
Make hin sing hin latest Asiwaju song for them too .

3 Likes

Re: Portable Storms Streets To Give Out To The Less Privileged On His Birthday(Video by chinemezeq: 6:27pm On Mar 14, 2023
Re: Portable Storms Streets To Give Out To The Less Privileged On His Birthday(Video by vision2050: 6:28pm On Mar 14, 2023
Good gesture

Re: Portable Storms Streets To Give Out To The Less Privileged On His Birthday(Video by fasho01(m): 6:28pm On Mar 14, 2023
Him try
Re: Portable Storms Streets To Give Out To The Less Privileged On His Birthday(Video by candygist: 6:28pm On Mar 14, 2023
Adebaba1:
finally a good news from him

He those this regularly.

9 Likes

Re: Portable Storms Streets To Give Out To The Less Privileged On His Birthday(Video by Godfullsam(m): 6:28pm On Mar 14, 2023
There is serous hunger in Nigeria o.

2 Likes

Re: Portable Storms Streets To Give Out To The Less Privileged On His Birthday(Video by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 14, 2023
my mentor, my role model
Re: Portable Storms Streets To Give Out To The Less Privileged On His Birthday(Video by chatinent: 6:28pm On Mar 14, 2023
May look irresponsible but man knows how to grow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Storms Streets To Give Out To The Less Privileged On His Birthday(Video by Starboytwo(m): 6:29pm On Mar 14, 2023
Portable pursue Small Doctor

Also pursue Naira Marley.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Storms Streets To Give Out To The Less Privileged On His Birthday(Video by Illegal1(m): 6:29pm On Mar 14, 2023
Tnk God....atleast he dn dey behave normal small small....

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Morachi Acquires Mercedes Benz S-class Worth N30million (photos) / Akams_buafam Becomes Akara Brand Ambassador / Lady Comments Frequently On Peter Okoye’s Photo, To Profess Her Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.