Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,080 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Mother Of 4 Sells Her Last Child, Uses Proceed To Train Others - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Of 4 Sells Her Last Child, Uses Proceed To Train Others (13808 Views)

"I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer / Woman Sells Her Brother’s N18m Property While He Was In Prison Abroad / Woman Sells Her Newborn Baby For N500,000 In Imo After Lying To Husband (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Of 4 Sells Her Last Child, Uses Proceed To Train Others by molekoole(m): 11:51pm On Mar 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Mothers these days don't have any conscience.
This is because today's moms were brought up with Lactogen and NAN. They didn't get to take real breàst milk.
So it makes them reason like animals.

But I think the reason people steal and sell babies is because of the reduction in tribal marks.

Goat!
Re: Mother Of 4 Sells Her Last Child, Uses Proceed To Train Others by fm7070: 5:33am On Mar 02, 2018
We are now in the days when Israel women ate their children to survive. Oh Lord, arise for our help! Government has failed woefully.
Re: Mother Of 4 Sells Her Last Child, Uses Proceed To Train Others by FluffySucre(f): 6:02am On Mar 02, 2018
Things like this confirms my theory that labor isn't has painful as women make it sound. She had better not blame this on the children's father cos if the reverse were to be the case he won't blame it on her. Why didn't she sell herself so the money will be used to train the children, Evil woman! angry
Re: Mother Of 4 Sells Her Last Child, Uses Proceed To Train Others by adecz: 6:22am On Mar 02, 2018
It's easy to blame her.

We agree she did wrong, but everybody
knows the unbearable hardship Buhari's
incompetence has brought on this country.

What if she had decided to commit suicide
like many have done?

Would the four children be better off?
Re: Mother Of 4 Sells Her Last Child, Uses Proceed To Train Others by salesforce: 10:21am On Mar 02, 2018
Sad
Re: Mother Of 4 Sells Her Last Child, Uses Proceed To Train Others by ImaIma1(f): 12:35pm On Mar 02, 2018
When they see rich people having few kids, they think they are stupid
Re: Mother Of 4 Sells Her Last Child, Uses Proceed To Train Others by MIKOLOWISKA: 12:20am On Mar 03, 2018
financially prudent
ImaIma1:
When they see rich people having few kids, they think they are stupid

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Husband’s Killers Are Within The Political Circle ─ Slain APC Chief’s Wife / Lagos State Seals Up 30 Sachet Water Factories For Operating Below Standard / Man Who Defrauded Commissioners Of Police Jailed For 2 Years(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.