Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Why I Spent 9 Years In University – Ayo Makun - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Spent 9 Years In University – Ayo Makun (42006 Views)

Ayo Makun Poses In Matching Outfit With Family, Enjoying Their Vacation / Ayo Makun And His Wife Strike A Pose With Their Xmas Tree In Matching Outfits / Ayo Makun Shares Cute Family Photo With Daughter And Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Spent 9 Years In University – Ayo Makun by abeliver: 3:15pm On Mar 01, 2018
he was having problem wit COM110 (introduction to comedy) . . . .not my handwriting though ✋
Re: Why I Spent 9 Years In University – Ayo Makun by Ogbuevi(m): 3:26pm On Mar 01, 2018
Not how fast, Sir; but how well. Kudos
Re: Why I Spent 9 Years In University – Ayo Makun by pressplay411(m): 3:52pm On Mar 01, 2018
Psychologists say comedians are suicidal, now you know why.
Unlike others they know how to turn their depression around resorting to humour as an outlet to deal with their harsh realities.
Take away the humour what you're left with is a sad depressed person. So in truth, you think they're a bunch of happy-go-lucky people making the world a happy place when really they have to be happy in order not to be depressed.

In essence every one needs some level of sense of humour to confront whatever challenges you're dealing with.

Nice and inspiring one from AY. More Blessings.
Re: Why I Spent 9 Years In University – Ayo Makun by Adeyemismith(m): 3:59pm On Mar 01, 2018
Wetin concern us if u lyk turn university to ur house na ur wahala b dat....#back2daura
Re: Why I Spent 9 Years In University – Ayo Makun by bionixs: 4:36pm On Mar 01, 2018
Rencent:
First to comment for the first time... grin

God shame my enemies
shows you are jobless.you will soon start paying rent in your father's house,your eye will clear
Re: Why I Spent 9 Years In University – Ayo Makun by Awoo88: 4:45pm On Mar 01, 2018
marvin906:

your more stupid than a goat
Actually na the condition of ay's brain make am spend 9 years for school. No bi any mumu home troubles and
Re: Why I Spent 9 Years In University – Ayo Makun by Culin(f): 4:53pm On Mar 01, 2018
[quote author=babslepe post=65468607][/quote]

Lol, I'm trying to reason how this is logically and mathematically possible. Except the person officially differs some sessions. If not, is it not carryovers that make people have extra years? How will you be carrying over for 4-5 years and still have a good GPA.
Re: Why I Spent 9 Years In University – Ayo Makun by Culin(f): 4:54pm On Mar 01, 2018
[quote author=babslepe post=65468607][/quote]

Lol, Babslepe, I'm trying to reason how this is logically and mathematically possible. Except the person officially differs some sessions. If not, is it not carryovers that make people have extra years? How will you be carrying over for 4-5 years and still have a good GPA.
Re: Why I Spent 9 Years In University – Ayo Makun by wasyou: 6:03pm On Mar 01, 2018
Re: Why I Spent 9 Years In University – Ayo Makun by bath(m): 6:26pm On Mar 01, 2018
Is it a trophy?
Rencent:
First to comment for the first time... grin

God shame my enemies
Re: Why I Spent 9 Years In University – Ayo Makun by Ugosample(m): 6:30pm On Mar 01, 2018
RealGucci:
stop telling lies u did dirty deals cheated some ppl your way no pure dont think we gullible deep down in u u know u aint speaking the truth. i dont envy the rich
will you keep Kwayet!
Re: Why I Spent 9 Years In University – Ayo Makun by Iamtipsyy(m): 6:56pm On Mar 01, 2018
marvin906:

your more stupid than a goat
bros its you're not your. Improve your english first otondo
Re: Why I Spent 9 Years In University – Ayo Makun by Iamtipsyy(m): 6:57pm On Mar 01, 2018
CASTOSVILLA:
Who's are you and what have you achieved?
who's are you? For real? Who is are you? Your type go spend 12 years
Re: Why I Spent 9 Years In University – Ayo Makun by marvin906(m): 6:58pm On Mar 01, 2018
Iamtipsyy:
bros its you're not your. Improve your english first otondo

who's this insignificant mo.ron
Re: Why I Spent 9 Years In University – Ayo Makun by Rebuke: 7:02pm On Mar 01, 2018
tongue
Iamtipsyy:
Keep quiet you no know book

Yhu and yhur likes that liked yhur comment I know say una know book well well, infact una know books but who knows una,

crickets, stay in yhur holes and keep discrediting a made man whn yhu r no whr yet in life. tongue
Iamtipsyy:

Yhu and yhur likes that liked yhur comment I know say una know book well well, infact una know books but who knows una,

crickets, stay in yhur holes and keep discrediting a made man whn yhu r no whr yet in life.
Re: Why I Spent 9 Years In University – Ayo Makun by kense88: 7:25pm On Mar 01, 2018
Brains1990:
Shut d fvck up. Carry overs delayed u.
You that had no carry over, what have you achieved with that worthless piece of paper, you call certificate.
Re: Why I Spent 9 Years In University – Ayo Makun by Brains1990(m): 7:30pm On Mar 01, 2018
kense88:
You that had no carry over, what have you achieved with that worthless piece of paper, you call certificate.
Wow! Another sh1t hole, dumbhead motherfvcker spotted.
Re: Why I Spent 9 Years In University – Ayo Makun by Brains1990(m): 7:32pm On Mar 01, 2018
kense88:
wow! Another sh1t hole, dumbhead motherfvcker spotted
Re: Why I Spent 9 Years In University – Ayo Makun by komek(m): 7:54pm On Mar 01, 2018
Iamtipsyy:

Bros u get am. Person wey no dey enter class, how u no go stay uni pass the normal. Ayo, u sure ur stay for Delsu no reach 10?
Re: Why I Spent 9 Years In University – Ayo Makun by Rencent(m): 7:56pm On Mar 01, 2018
Culin:

angry I hate you!

But why nah
Re: Why I Spent 9 Years In University – Ayo Makun by Culin(f): 8:19pm On Mar 01, 2018
Rencent:

But why nah
You took my ftc space!
Re: Why I Spent 9 Years In University – Ayo Makun by Folayat(f): 9:09pm On Mar 01, 2018
At God crowns his hustling. owo in koko
Re: Why I Spent 9 Years In University – Ayo Makun by Folayat(f): 9:10pm On Mar 01, 2018
At last God crowns his hustling. owo in koko
Re: Why I Spent 9 Years In University – Ayo Makun by CASTOSVILLA(m): 9:49pm On Mar 01, 2018
Iamtipsyy:
who's are you? For real? Who is are you? Your type go spend 12 years
You simply nobody.
Re: Why I Spent 9 Years In University – Ayo Makun by Rencent(m): 11:27pm On Mar 01, 2018
Culin:

You took my ftc space!

Lolz sorry dear grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Spent 9 Years In University – Ayo Makun by babslepe: 12:44am On Mar 02, 2018
Culin:

Lol, Babslepe, I'm trying to reason how this is logically and mathematically possible. Except the person officially differs some sessions. If not, is it not carryovers that make people have extra years? How will you be carrying over for 4-5 years and still have a good GPA.
and what makes you think it is only carry overs that makes people have extra years and for your Information it is not compulsory to finish a 4 year course in 4 years infact I know people that purposely stretched their 4 year courses to 5/years some 6 years just to graduate with a good grade can you carry over a course you never registered for madam ? This is actually the job of course advisers to let their students know all these little details when I was in school the minimum course units you can take every semester is 15 units or there about all brains are not the same you can purposely omit some courses to do at a later year instead of over loading yourself and ending up with a carry over I hope these satisfies your curiosity.Now a simple illustration for you it is first semester the total number of units for everybody in that level is 28 units and we have some courses that are 3 units some 4 units I can purposely not register the 4 units courses if they are like 2 which leaves me with 20units and the minimum number of units you can register is 15 units ,so the coming year I will register the 2 courses that are 4 units with some other courses I think I can manage at once so my grades can be superb
And you know what having an A OR B in a 4 unit course can do to your GPA .so at the very end you might be left with maybe 1 or 2 courses so in order to meet the minimum number of units per semester you will simply add some electives shikena.This is were a lot of students get it wrong why overload yourself with courses and end up with a D or E when you can actually carry it forward you don't want to know the kind of damage these kind of low grades does to.your GPA for them it is better than a carry over lol
Re: Why I Spent 9 Years In University – Ayo Makun by Antoeni(m): 2:32am On Mar 02, 2018
Charlie abeg Park well,'re u trying to attract sympathy,
Re: Why I Spent 9 Years In University – Ayo Makun by kense88: 8:10am On Mar 02, 2018
Brains1990:
wow! Another sh1t hole, dumbhead motherfvcker spotted
A useless son of a hopeless father.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chika Ike Bares Her Belly Button In New Photo / Is Ubi Franklin’s Nigerian Jersey Fake Or Real? - Fan Asks. See Ubi's Reply / Korede Bello Gifts His Manager, Casper, A Brand New Car On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.