Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Entefrica Jobs- your opinion about this job and their salary - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Entefrica Jobs- your opinion about this job and their salary (2194 Views)

Staffology Nurse Care Home Jobs- Your Gateway To Fulfilling Healthcare Careers / Please Is This Real And What's Their Salary Package / Confused In Switching Jobs. Your Advice NL. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Entefrica Jobs- your opinion about this job and their salary by funky4j: 10:34am On Mar 01, 2018
Re: Communication Executive
Entefrica Jobs <jobs@entefrica.com>
Thank you for your Interest in working with Entefrica, We look forward to having you on board.

You are hereby invited for an interview on Friday,2nd of March 2018

Time : 12noon prompt

Venue: 1686b Oladele Olashore off Sanusi Fanfuwa, Victoria Island Lagos you for your Interest in working with Entefrica, We look forward to having you on board.
Re: Entefrica Jobs- your opinion about this job and their salary by funky4j: 10:43am On Mar 01, 2018
Pls I need your opinions
Re: Entefrica Jobs- your opinion about this job and their salary by jaywalker86(m): 11:01am On Mar 01, 2018
I got the same call and mail about the same time. I think there was a post on NL that says it's a Customer Relationship Manager thingy. It's 50k as well.
Those that have experience should please shed more light though.
Re: Entefrica Jobs- your opinion about this job and their salary by Etienz: 11:06am On Mar 01, 2018
I got invitation too 4 delivery personnel
Re: Entefrica Jobs- your opinion about this job and their salary by caddylac(m): 11:39am On Mar 01, 2018
Me too, got a call from them applied as a delivery personnel. Please we need concrete info about them from those in Lagos.
Re: Entefrica Jobs- your opinion about this job and their salary by tosbobby(m): 3:56pm On Mar 01, 2018
Its a delivery service firm. A multinational reputable one. I got it too.
Re: Entefrica Jobs- your opinion about this job and their salary by GEE4LIFE: 4:15pm On Mar 01, 2018
I got an interview for delivery too, hope it not scan
Re: Entefrica Jobs- your opinion about this job and their salary by caddylac(m): 4:24pm On Mar 01, 2018
Thanks Mr Tobby, how is their pay structure like?
Re: Entefrica Jobs- your opinion about this job and their salary by yakson123: 4:50pm On Mar 01, 2018
If you are for delivery I might not have an answer for you but if you are for communication executive which I'm doing right now you better run for your life because as it is, sacking is daily if you don't make 100k sales a day it is call tele marketing you will be given list of people who has no knowledge about your product and you must convince them to buy if not OYO for you because at the end of the month your salary is calculated on the basis of what you sell no automatic salary then if you are for customers relationship executive please kindly don't waste tp even we here are still confused and not certain as I write no salary and no hope of it men I'm not sure is worth the attention if una see other hurzul make una let me know for now this is not it
Re: Entefrica Jobs- your opinion about this job and their salary by Quinns: 7:53pm On Mar 01, 2018
You've been yelling multinational since today...
tosbobby:
Its a delivery service firm. A multinational reputable one. I got it too.
Re: Entefrica Jobs- your opinion about this job and their salary by Quinns: 7:56pm On Mar 01, 2018
yakson123:
If you are for delivery I might not have an answer for you but if you are for communication executive which I'm doing right now you better run for your life because as it is, sacking is daily if you don't make 100k sales a day it is call tele marketing you will be given list of people who has no knowledge about your product and you must convince them to buy if not OYO for you because at the end of the month your salary is calculated on the basis of what you sell no automatic salary then if you are for customers relationship executive please kindly don't waste tp even we here are still confused and not certain as I write no salary and no hope of it men I'm not sure is worth the attention if una see other hurzul make una let me know for now this is not it

Feel u bros, have an interview tomorrow for the post of a delivery personnel. Saw on Nairaland where CSO and CE were turned to marketers, I don't know if we'll be placed on Commission as well.
Re: Entefrica Jobs- your opinion about this job and their salary by Guysses(m): 5:51pm On Mar 02, 2018
Got a call from them now as a delivery personal though am in anambra and will be working in anambra.
Re: Entefrica Jobs- your opinion about this job and their salary by tosbobby(m): 12:16am On Mar 03, 2018
With pleasure, I wish to express my gratitude to Yakson123 for discouraging people from attending the job interview. If everybody had been there, would I have gotten this scarce opportunity on a platter of gold.
To some of you who had erroneous thought about the company, be informed that it is not a GNLD company though some of the items they sell may make people liken them to be the same. Logistics is part of the services renders.
There are different departments there such as HR, Communication, Customer Relation[marketer] and Delivery.
Like I said, it is multinational, legit with international standard.
The job is fun.
Here is the best feedback I can share because of confidentiality rule.
Re: Entefrica Jobs- your opinion about this job and their salary by ReubenE(m): 1:19am On Mar 03, 2018
Those that got invite for Communication Executive should attend the interview and make the decision for themselves whether to join them or not.

Most of what they do is field work.
For Communication Executive and Brand Activation, lemme say the following.....

The two roles are marketing positions. There is a basic salary of N50,000. Beside the 50K, commission is paid if group targets are met.
This is how the group target thing works:
Members will be grouped with a membership of eight persons, and the group target is to bring Thirty Distributors in a month. Members are assessed based on how well the group performs, and not individually.

In practical terms, if the group target of 30 distributors is divided by the number of group members, what each member is required to bring is 4 distributors in a month, however a member bringing his 4 distributors doesn't count if the group fails to collectively bring the target of 30 distributors in a month.

Secondly, before a customer can qualify to become a distributor, he or she must be willing and ready to buy goods worth N120,000 at minimum. In other words, if I'm only willing to buy N100,000 worth of goods, then I can't become a distributor.

Some of the products they have on offer includes;
Slim Tea
Tamtadu
HairNowNow
.....and a host of other beauty products.

I spent some time with them before I left. Less than a month though....

I hope the above helps
Re: Entefrica Jobs- your opinion about this job and their salary by miimss: 2:19pm On Mar 03, 2018
Thank you for your Interest in working with Entefrica, We look forward to having you on board.

You are hereby invited for an interview on Tuesday 6th of march 2018

Time 9:00am prompt

Venue: 1686b Oladele Olashore off Sanusi Fanfuwa, Victoria Island Lagos.

For further details, please call 09082709725

i applied for Brand Activation Executive please what is their salary structure for that position like.....lemme know if it is worth travelling to lagos for
Re: Entefrica Jobs- your opinion about this job and their salary by Hankonyibu(m): 9:56am On Mar 27, 2018
funky4j:
Re: Communication Executive
Entefrica Jobs <jobs@entefrica.com>

You are hereby invited for an interview on Friday,2nd of March 2018

Time : 12noon prompt

Venue: 1686b Oladele Olashore off Sanusi Fanfuwa, Victoria Island Lagos you for your Interest in working with Entefrica, We look forward to having you on board.

Entefrica is a company that deals and market products like hair now now, slim tea and flat tummy tea. Etc. The office is located at Victoria island.

A friend of mine narrated his ordeal about his short stay with them. He was told by a friend of his that the company Entefrica are hiring for communications executive and the pay is relatively good. He then decided to pay the company a visit he wasn't even invited for the interview he claimed he just walked in and told the security guard his here for the interview and he was let in. On getting there he was amazed at the amount of people that have been employed by the company and the others that are seeking to be employed.

On asking questions he found out that they were two department people were being put into respectively the field agents and the in-house telemarketing agents.

After waiting for sometime they were shortly called for an interview. He vividly recalled that there was no screening process all together. The impression he got from the company is that they needed people to work for them urgently. After he was interviewed he fell under the in-house department. After the interview they were briefed on the salary expectation that their take home would be 70k. He said it sounded to good to be true, because he was trying to reconcile the fact that despite the fact that the companies product is known it is still not widely used by the general public mainly because of the affordability. Regardless he decided to kill any doubting thoughts and go with the flow. He observed another red flag after the interview they were told to resume the following day. Which reputable company does that?. He said they were told that the job would be for Monday to Saturday's. (Amazing). Eventually my friend resumed and his
His job role was simply reaching out to already existing customers maintaining the relationship while trying to sell the companies product to them.

Now this is were the company looked very disorganized. For the job role a tablet was given to call the existing customers. Now one would expect that for this kind of job the company must at least have some kind of post payment plan with a telecom provider. But not at all rather a recharge card was always being bought and given to each individual to recharge and dial a code to triple the amount. He complained that the working environment was quite distracting due to the poor engaging nature of the job role.

He kept on working there for some weeks until there was a new and disturbing development. Remember they were promised to be payed 70k at the end of the month. But they were now told that the job Is on a pay as you sell scheme. That a target of four sales needed to be made in a day before they can make up to the 70k promised initially. He was disappointed but he kept pushing on he said to himself at least its better than being idle.

Not long afterwards there was now a new development, remember the field department or sales Rep the company decided to dissolve the department and told them to either resign or join the in house team. My friend was shocked at the organization because he had barely spent three weeks before all these new development happened all so soon. The red flags were becoming to much.

Not long afterwards pay day approached and they were not payed 70k but different salary ranges the highest amount was not more than 40k. He was down casted but at least he consoled himself that the transport fare he had spent was compensated for.

My dear Naira Landers my friend worked with the company until yesterday when the company made a general announcement that they could no longer employ them that presently they are experiencing financial difficulties and they were relieved of their duties.

It is such a pity if the legal system in Nigeria was efficient the company can be sued for so many reasons. It's quite surprising how a company can be so disorganized and unprofessional in their management and work ethics. I've seen some companies with bad management but Entefrica is in a league of it's own.
Re: Entefrica Jobs- your opinion about this job and their salary by Hankonyibu(m): 9:56am On Mar 27, 2018
A friend of mine narrated his ordeal about his short stay with them. He was told by a friend of his that the company Entefrica are hiring for communications executive and the pay is relatively good. He then decided to pay the company a visit he wasn't even invited for the interview he claimed he just walked in and told the security guard his here for the interview and he was let in. On getting there he was amazed at the amount of people that have been employed by the company and the others that are seeking to be employed.

On asking questions he found out that they were two department people were being put into respectively the field agents and the in-house telemarketing agents.

After waiting for sometime they were shortly called for an interview. He vividly recalled that there was no screening process all together. The impression he got from the company is that they needed people to work for them urgently. After he was interviewed he fell under the in-house department. After the interview they were briefed on the salary expectation that their take home would be 70k. He said it sounded to good to be true, because he was trying to reconcile the fact that despite the fact that the companies product is known it is still not widely used by the general public mainly because of the affordability. Regardless he decided to kill any doubting thoughts and go with the flow. He observed another red flag after the interview they were told to resume the following day. Which reputable company does that?. He said they were told that the job would be for Monday to Saturday's. (Amazing). Eventually my friend resumed and his
His job role was simply reaching out to already existing customers maintaining the relationship while trying to sell the companies product to them.

Now this is were the company looked very disorganized. For the job role a tablet was given to call the existing customers. Now one would expect that for this kind of job the company must at least have some kind of post payment plan with a telecom provider. But not at all rather a recharge card was always being bought and given to each individual to recharge and dial a code to triple the amount. He complained that the working environment was quite distracting due to the poor engaging nature of the job role.

He kept on working there for some weeks until there was a new and disturbing development. Remember they were promised to be payed 70k at the end of the month. But they were now told that the job Is on a pay as you sell scheme. That a target of four sales needed to be made in a day before they can make up to the 70k promised initially. He was disappointed but he kept pushing on he said to himself at least its better than being idle.

Not long afterwards there was now a new development, remember the field department or sales Rep the company decided to dissolve the department and told them to either resign or join the in house team. My friend was shocked at the organization because he had barely spent three weeks before all these new development happened all so soon. The red flags were becoming to much.

Not long afterwards pay day approached and they were not payed 70k but different salary ranges the highest amount was not more than 40k. He was down casted but at least he consoled himself that the transport fare he had spent was compensated for.

My dear Naira Landers my friend worked with the company until yesterday when the company made a general announcement that they could no longer employ them that presently they are experiencing financial difficulties and they were relieved of their duties.

It is such a pity if the legal system in Nigeria was efficient the company can be sued for so many reasons. It's quite surprising how a company can be so disorganized and unprofessional in their management and work ethics. I've seen some companies with bad management but Entefrica is in a league of it's own.
Re: Entefrica Jobs- your opinion about this job and their salary by Ladytrap: 11:17am On Mar 31, 2018
tosbobby:
With pleasure, I wish to express my gratitude to Yakson123 for discouraging people from attending the job interview. If everybody had been there, would I have gotten this scarce opportunity on a platter of gold.
To some of you who had erroneous thought about the company, be informed that it is not a GNLD company though some of the items they sell may make people liken them to be the same. Logistics is part of the services renders.
There are different departments there such as HR, Communication, Customer Relation[marketer] and Delivery.
Like I said, it is multinational, legit with international standard.
The job is fun.
Here is the best feedback I can share because of confidentiality rule.
Lol!!! Such a joke. How's your job with Entefrica now? Multinational with international standard, my foot. Very shitty, crappy and disorganized place.

(1) (Reply)

Hotel Staff Vacancy In Abeokuta (immediate Employment) / Zenith Pay / Urgent Job Vacancy In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.