Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,846 members, 7,817,507 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

I Need Someone To Receive Money For Me Through Paypal - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Someone To Receive Money For Me Through Paypal (596 Views)

Paypal Nigeria 2019: Create Paypal Account That Sends And Receive Money In Niger / Freelance Payment: How To Receive Money From Abroad In Nigeria / I Need Someone To Help Me Collect Funds Through Paypal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone To Receive Money For Me Through Paypal by sodiqapril(m): 11:22am On Mar 01, 2018
hey guys, I just finished completing a task for online and the only means of payment is PayPal. I need someone with help me with PayPal to receive the money.
Re: I Need Someone To Receive Money For Me Through Paypal by ellagabs(f): 11:41am On Mar 01, 2018
wats my commision?
Re: I Need Someone To Receive Money For Me Through Paypal by sodiqapril(m): 11:42am On Mar 01, 2018
ellagabs:
wats my commision?
its a very small amount but you can take 10
Re: I Need Someone To Receive Money For Me Through Paypal by ellagabs(f): 12:19pm On Mar 01, 2018
sodiqapril:

its a very small amount but you can take 10
0.80568.78431 whatsap
Re: I Need Someone To Receive Money For Me Through Paypal by MICHEAL346(m): 12:23pm On Mar 01, 2018
hey... i can work your offer.
Note: you can now buy and sell paypal... i will introduce you to how to get funds as quick as u need them at anytime. simply mail me obi an uju 346 @ g ma il . c o m
or call me 09073344644
Re: I Need Someone To Receive Money For Me Through Paypal by Gentlevin: 12:25pm On Mar 01, 2018
instead of u to search nairaland and find out trusted people for paypal stuffs, you are coming to announce it on a new post.....don't worry, when scammers swallow your money u will understand.

IYEMIK on nairaland is trusted for handling paypal issues for people. search for his thread......

4 Likes

Re: I Need Someone To Receive Money For Me Through Paypal by manmidtexy(m): 2:42pm On Mar 01, 2018
How much are you willing to cashout ?

I will deal with you as a company.

Have your identity as proof against scamming.

Your: Paypal email and Full Name, Bank account details to receive your money, mobile phone and Identity card must match.

If you ready. Message me.

Abiodun Lamidi
For: Manmid Global Resources

sodiqapril:
hey guys, I just finished completing a task for online and the only means of payment is PayPal. I need someone with help me with PayPal to receive the money.
Re: I Need Someone To Receive Money For Me Through Paypal by manmidtexy(m): 3:15pm On Mar 01, 2018
iii
Re: I Need Someone To Receive Money For Me Through Paypal by Tmonex: 3:25pm On Mar 01, 2018
Gentlevin:
instead of u to search nairaland and find out trusted people for paypal stuffs, you are coming to announce it on a new post.....don't worry, when scammers swallow your money u will understand.

IYEMIK on nairaland is trusted for handling paypal issues for people. search for his thread......
Leave am make he learn lesson like me....na sharp sharp I go open business paypal. My clear as those scammers do me strong thing.
Re: I Need Someone To Receive Money For Me Through Paypal by Iyemik: 5:05pm On Mar 01, 2018
Gentlevin:

Thanks for the referral
Re: I Need Someone To Receive Money For Me Through Paypal by soliq55(m): 5:16pm On Mar 01, 2018
Hey,
We can work something out. I have a paypal account linked to a North American bank account.

You can contact me on oluseye55@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Reliable Source For Cheap Data Bundle / Here’s When Ambode Will Relocate Popular Mile 12 Market To Ikorodu / Crypto Secure Bounty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.