Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,627 members, 7,809,337 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Paypal Nigeria 2019: Create Paypal Account That Sends And Receive Money In Niger - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paypal Nigeria 2019: Create Paypal Account That Sends And Receive Money In Niger (8428 Views)

Cost Of Clearing Cars In Nigeria (2019) / Soundproof Generator Prices In Nigeria (2019) +other Large Gens / Help! Problem Confirming Access Visa Card Paypal Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paypal Nigeria 2019: Create Paypal Account That Sends And Receive Money In Niger by lukastechs: 12:10am On Feb 26, 2019
If you have a PayPal account that doesn't send nor receive Funds in Nigeria and you're looking forward to getting one little secret to creating one that will do all these, then you're on the right page.

If you read till the end, you'll discover

1. one simple mistake that is stopping your account from receiving payments from abroad here in Nigeria
2. A little secret you can use to create a Valid Paypal account here in Nigeria that will receive payments without adding your Mastercard or verifying anything.
3. two ways you can use to transfer PayPal funds straight into your Nigerian Bank account. #PayPal

READ MORE > https://www.lukastechs.com/2019/02/paypal-nigeria-2019-create-paypal.html

Re: Paypal Nigeria 2019: Create Paypal Account That Sends And Receive Money In Niger by Info247: 12:53am On May 23, 2019
I also found this blog about Nigeria PayPal account that receives money in Nigeria and it works perfectly well. I used this method to receive money and it is 100% legit ✌
Click here to see it yourself.
Re: Paypal Nigeria 2019: Create Paypal Account That Sends And Receive Money In Niger by edoziechris: 8:48am On Jun 25, 2019
Do you know that you can also withdraw your PayPal funds to your Naira bank account @ 360 or 355 exchange rate, with this method you don't even need to sell your PayPal funds to Online exchangers or individuals, furthermore you can also link your credit card to the PayPal account and withdraw your PayPal funds to the credit card, this new method is a topnotch, that's what am making use of for the past 6 months, the awesome thing about this method is that I don't even need a VPN or foreign numbers to operate this PayPal account, my regular Nigeria IP is what am using, many are already making use of this same method, click here to view full details on how to set it up and thank me later �
Re: Paypal Nigeria 2019: Create Paypal Account That Sends And Receive Money In Niger by haconni(m): 10:51am On Jul 22, 2019
So you want to sell a piece of write up to me?

I won't pay you a dime. Never!

6 Likes

Re: Paypal Nigeria 2019: Create Paypal Account That Sends And Receive Money In Niger by wpng: 6:26am On Aug 10, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paypal Nigeria 2019: Create Paypal Account That Sends And Receive Money In Niger by obinnaku(m): 1:17pm On Aug 22, 2019

Re: Paypal Nigeria 2019: Create Paypal Account That Sends And Receive Money In Niger by meekhat: 7:47pm On Nov 09, 2019
Yes, I consulted one the advertisers and he created PayPal for me and now I am using it to receive payment from this survey site I work for. They pay me $3-$5 per day.
Check my signature if interested
Re: Paypal Nigeria 2019: Create Paypal Account That Sends And Receive Money In Niger by obinnaku(m): 2:41pm On Dec 16, 2019
Re: Paypal Nigeria 2019: Create Paypal Account That Sends And Receive Money In Niger by Mimie05: 4:04pm On Dec 16, 2019
meekhat:
Yes, I consulted one the advertisers and he created PayPal for me and now I am using it to receive payment from this survey site I work for. They pay me $3-$5 per day.
Check my signature if interested

Please can you put me through
Re: Paypal Nigeria 2019: Create Paypal Account That Sends And Receive Money In Niger by visatex: 7:28am On May 22, 2020
chuckingTHINGS:
If you need help on setting up anything shopify and ecommerce or Paypal, I got you.

Just google this: How To Setup your Free Shopify Store For Free without Ever Paying anything!

or thinking of opening your own Nigerian PayPal account?

Get The Complete Guide: How To Open, Send And Receive PayPal Funds In Nigeria totally for Free

Check my Signature....braaa

Offer valid for Nigerians only!

Stop spamming threads. Last warning!
Re: Paypal Nigeria 2019: Create Paypal Account That Sends And Receive Money In Niger by visatex: 7:44am On May 22, 2020
haconni:
So you want to sell a piece of write up to me?

I won't pay you a dime. Never!

I was actually going through a lot of threads on PayPal wahala and the majority of the posters were not able to link their cards.

Don't worry about paying anyone: free and simple answer.

The Number 1 problem with many PayPal account linking process is the MISMATCH of customer information.

Step 1, just verify that you got the right card from your bank (some banks have card limitations during issuance of either MasterCard or Visa). So just find out which one the bank has designed for online transactions and ask them to ENABLE it for that.

Step 2, don't leave the bank without VERIFYING your customer information. The address, email and phone number linked to your bank of choice MUST MATCH the one you choose for PayPal. Be very meticulous by typing the address EXACTLY how it appears on your bank statement. wink Sometimes the email can be different, but most times, you are better off using the same email where you get all the alerts of that card's transactions.

Step 3, there are some users who want to be faster than their shadows and would be thinking of LYING about their address (and claim to be in USA) and using VPN to be in a different location from Nigeria for fear of being declined.

The best way to do this is to be HONEST. If your address says Lagos, write Lagos, Nigeria.

Your IP address will not be blocked but every user's IP is tracked. So, if you are part of those using VPNs, when the IP address gets flagged for any reason, your account may be blocked and you stand the risk of losing all your money in that PayPal account.

These are the TOP 3 REASONS why your PayPal account has not been linked successful.

Try to follow these simple steps and you should be sharing your PayPal success story soon.

Wish you luck. wink

2 Likes

Re: Paypal Nigeria 2019: Create Paypal Account That Sends And Receive Money In Niger by andymoorey(m): 4:46pm On Nov 26, 2020
Paypal has modified this process. Just hope a better alternative come up sooner.
Re: Paypal Nigeria 2019: Create Paypal Account That Sends And Receive Money In Niger by Ukprosper: 11:37pm On May 01, 2021
PayPal is a US-based online payment platform that operates as an intermediary for sending and receiving payments from international transactions between many countries. Paypal is available in more than 200 countries or region and currently support 25 currencies.

Aside the United States, some countries supported include Canada, United Kingdom, Russia, Spain, India, etc. African countries supported include South Africa, Zambia, Kenya, Lesotho, etc. PayPal Nigeria is supported to a limited extent, such that creating a normal PayPal Nigeria account normally is not possible. Also, with a normal PayPal Nigeria account, you can only send money to other PayPal users but will not be able to receive from them.

So this tweak here would help you create a working PayPal Nigeria account you can use to send and receive money.

Check [url="https://www.knowseeker.com/2021/05/how-to-create-working-paypal-nigeria.html"]here to read this guide[/url] for free.
Re: Paypal Nigeria 2019: Create Paypal Account That Sends And Receive Money In Niger by dinotech12345(m): 6:56am On Sep 05, 2021
This method is the most straightforward way of creating a Paypal account without issues

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juL8W6iHTlo

(1) (Reply)

Different Types Of Advertising In Nigeria / Why Is Ghana Cedi Stronger Than Naira / Diamond Platnumz, Elumelu, Umurhohwo Among Top 100 Influential People Of 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.